Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:55:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Growth Bot ⚡Nucleus⚡| Official Thread  (Read 879 times)
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

A Managed Funds Investment Platform

Bitcoin Growth Bot is an automated algorithm that manages Bitcoin assets in the foreign exchange (forex) markets.

Our goal: To create a balanced and sustainable platform for both investment growth and income in cryptocurrency investment.

LATEST UPDATES

Explosive 2Q18 Highlights - Bitcoin Growth Bot

Our Motivation

We strongly believe there will be a continued and accelerated global move toward decentralized electronic currency and blockchain technologies in the next decade. Though the cryptocurrency market this year has shown extreme volatility, it will find its footing and eventually become well established and dependable.  We seek to be innovators in this space, and lead the way in providing a stable, balanced, and attractive investment platform in spite of the market’s present volatility.

How We Stand Out

From day one we have stood out from our key competition by establishing and maintaining transparency within our brand and product.

• Bot performance and trading algorithm is visible to the public
  • CEO’s digital wallet and holdings are publicly visible on the blockchain
  • CEO has vested his own tokens with public commitments both to sell limited quantities at certain value thresholds and to burn some of his own tokens, thereby reducing circulating supply
  • CEO, developer, and administrative staff are publicly known (compared to other platforms where the owners are purposely anonymous)
  • Monthly webinars where the CEO, developer, and administrative staff discuss current developments and community questions at length

Bitcoin Growth Bot

Quick navigation:
> What is Bitcoin Growth Bot?
> Is Bitcoin Growth Bot Safe?
> Products and Prices
> How to Use Bitcoin Growth Bot

Bitcoin trading involves buying and selling Bitcoin from established cryptocurrency exchanges, and then earning a return on your investment depending on your abilities. It is a cheaper and far easier way of growing your cryptocurrency holdings compared to mining digital coins if you possess the intensely advanced skill set.  

Most people see Bitcoin trading bots as scams, but not all of them are. Successful fund managers can do extraordinarily well. It is important that potential investors perform their own due diligence to identify those that are skilled at producing a return on money in the markets. Bitcoin Growth Bot has enormous potential, so let’s dig deeper to see if this investment is right for you.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

Reserve For Filipino Translation

Here's my Translation portfolio:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P_c5I1p-cbCHt17N2Iged91U6VVLxfKTsd_2JHAmxtg/edit#gid=1347607414

If Im accepted, please contact me at my
Bitcointalk account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1101088;sa=summary
Email: j.glaraga0912@gmail.com
Telegram: https://t.me/joesan2012
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

Is Bitcoin Growth Bot Safe?

Before investing in any platform, project, or cryptocurrency company, you have to assess the risk and make sure it is safe and secure. You have to make sure that there is a reliable customer service just in case you need some help. If you ever see a company offering seemingly outstanding benefits but you are unable to get in touch with anyone, that is a sign you are dealing with a scam. Let’s take a look at what Bitcoin Growth Bot offers.

➤ Community Trust

A lot of individuals seem to have confidence in this site. A quick search for “Bitcoin Growth Bot Legit” will give you varied responses most of what seem to be positive. The comments on Bitcoin Growth Bot’s Steemit blog are very supportive. There are a few negative reviews though, which you also must take into consideration. For additional trust, Bitcoin Growth Bot has provided information about the company and its founder. Two things to consider when reviewing Bitcoin Growth Bot. This is one of the most transparent crypto projects with an active and engaged team and extremely talented. 92% of projects that raised funds in 2017 have failed and Bitcoin Growth Bot continues to lay a solid foundation with organic community growth and trust.

➤ Security

The site requires strong passwords and two factor authentication(2FA). The video, BGB Takes Security Seriously Discussion with a Developer, gives an outstanding summary of how secure the Bitcoin Growth Bot site is and the steps they have taken to ensure the safety of funds and users’ data.

➤ Customer Support

According to various reviews online it is incredibly easy to contact Bitcoin Growth Bot through their official page. They offer a full support section with commonly asked questions, and accept support tickets which are resolved quickly. Live chat with the team is also offered inside the dashboard for everyone that has signed up for the service. Individuals online claim the company's customer support responds very quickly to all clients queries. BGB's Facebook company page shows a two hour response time.

➤ Handling Speed

The company reviews all funds sent to the Bot within 12 hours and generally approves the investment within 24 hours. Additionally, payouts are also promptly processed within 12-24 hours of maturation date to the wallet designated by the investor. This team has an established reputation among its investors for its efficient and hands-on approach. It’s not something you see

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

How to Use Bitcoin Growth Bot

1. The first step is to go the the official website and sign up for a new account. You will need an email address and a strong password. 2FA is also recommended.

2. The second step is verifying your identity and receiving KYC (Know Your Customer) approval.

3. The third step is to purchase Nucleus tokens, stake them, or send them to the Bot.

• Simply purchase Nucleus via the official site integration with the decentralized Waves exchange
  • Send the Nucleus to the Bot
  • Receive back Bitcoin, along with investment growth determined by the Bot’s performance

Bitcoin Growth Bot has a playlist on their Youtube channel which explains how to get started in a quick and easy to understand tutorial.

Beginners guide to Nucleus investing

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
lukc22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

As an investor of BGB, I have to say that I am really proud of the platform! I did my research back in the ICO time, and I am still very happy with my decision. Last December was a crazy time in Crypto. There were dozens of projects offering +1% daily returns. It was obviously not sustainable and burned alot of people. I am so thankful that I picked BGB instead. We have a real CEO, real profit generating bot, and real vision for the future.

We have made it further than thousands of other cryptos. Everyone has seen countless ICO's come and go. BGB is not only still here, but is preparing to scale and grow. Every business decision that Jordan has made is transparent and completely in line with benefitting the platform and the investor. As a top 100 wallet holder, I can tell you that we are a strong group of HODLERS and we think long term.

Opportunities to get in on something with such a solid platform and unlimited potential just don't come around that often. Do your research and you will come to the same conclusion that many of us have. BGB will be a game changer and we are all excited to be part of it!
siegep

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

99% Scam. If you have working trade bot with no losses you shouldnt share it. You sold tokens on ICO but you are not on any exchange. Looks like typical ponzi.
lukc22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects
Awesome! Thank You! 👍
kirwan

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:51:32 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 04:08:23 PM by kirwan

99% Scam. If you have working trade bot with no losses you shouldnt share it. You sold tokens on ICO but you are not on any exchange. Looks like typical ponzi.
I'm in from pre-ico (first December of 2017)! I'm really happy! it's absolutely all right. also the price of NCL holds (it is very stable compared to other crypts that have also lost 80% of their value). today the price is like during the pre-ico! I recommend you get inside and taste the goodness of this project that will accompany you for a long time !!! Seeing is believing!
in the pre-ico phase the owner (Jordan Lindsey) collected about 3,000,000 usd. If he wanted he could scamm long time ago!But he did not do it! he put his face and he is still here! He answer a customers even on telegram chat every day!! since the pre-ico the BitcoinGrowthBot site has been continuously implemented with new features! I have always received the tokens bought and got the BTCs from tokens sold! It's done on the decentralized waves platform! the price can not be manipulated internally! Seeing is believing!
siegep

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

I'm in from pre-ico (first December of 2017)! I'm really happy! it's absolutely all right. also the price of NCL holds (it is very stable compared to other crypts that have also lost 80% of their value). today the price is like during the pre-ico! I recommend you get inside and taste the goodness of this project that will accompany you for a long time !!! Seeing is believing!

I see only new members with 0-2 posts are happy
lukc22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

I see only new members with 0-2 posts are happy
I am new to Bitcointalk. I usually use Telegram.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

The bot takes plenty of losses.. All the time. Nevertheless it is still outperforming the average and top hedge fund in 2018. Sharing access to the bot and creating demand for the token makes much more sense than not doing so. I am sure you can see the economics in that. It is brilliant. Nucleus is trading on an exchange since December, 2017. Ponzi schemes use MLM referral programs to bring in new users.

The project has already proven to be legit with a strong community. If it were a scam it would had exited eight months ago instead of building a platform and working tirelessly everyday to build something incredible.

You left five erroneous remarks and have now lost all credibility on this thread. Keep on trolling.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
lukc22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

Have you checked the Bot? No one ever said "no losses". Ofcourse it takes losses. It is 3rd party verified through Myfxbook. All of the trades are public. Nucleus has been on Waves exchange this entire time. Please do some very basic research before posting inaccurate info and ignorant statements.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

Beginners guide to Nucleus investing

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
willion.drilling

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

The world is in the middle of a revolution: Blockchain technology. Ever since Satoshi Nakamoto first described Bitcoin in a paper in 2008, Blockchain, the
 echnology behind Bitcoin has captured the imagination of many, the world over. Over the years since its mystery-shrouded creation, Bitcoin has become many things to many different people. One of those things is an investment. Investing in Bitcoin is easy, open to everybody, and doesn’t require you to compromise your financial privacy. Bitcoin is classed as a safe, appreciating, and decentralised digital asset, which has helped to aid its popularity as well as its value. As of now, the cryptocurrency market capitalization is over $400,000,000,000 and by 2020 it is estimated to grow to a trillion dollar market. With the increasing popularity of Bitcoin across the world, it looks as though this digital currency is set to enjoy continued success on a global basis with
more and more people likely to take an interest in this form of currency. Despite the roller-coaster price swings, or perhaps in part because of them, Bitcoin has gained considerable popularity among all kinds of investors, from hedge funds to tech-billionaires to regular people looking to grow their savings. It's an accepted fact now that investing in Bitcoin is a good investment, and you should consider including it in your portfolio. Our Bitcoin Fund Management program is designed specifically for those seeking a value addition other than the value appreciation in the price of Bitcoin.
JCCohen

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

NCL is sold on the Waves decentralized exchange. It seems you didn't bother to read up on the project. You should. There's so much opportunity for return on investment.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

BGB Community

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcointradingbot/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/btcgrowthbot
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/btcgrowthbotnucleus/
Blog: http://bitcoingrowthbot.io/blog

You can access the latest developments and news on BGB on any of the platforms above. You can post your feedback and advice about BGB on these platforms well. We welcome the participation of volunteers from all over the world. Anyone with expertise and willing to help can get in touch with members of the BGB team. With your help, we hope to bring BGB to a bigger and better place.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Kygo

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

BGB is going to the moon.

konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

Yes, the market had a greater walternate lately, but now bitcoin is recovering and that's good, tell me where to locate the bot in the telegram?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
JCCohen

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

I stumbled across Jordan Lindsey and Bitcoin Growth Bot during the takeoff of BTC last summer. At the time I was invested in a dozen altcoins and about half as many ICOs (Unix, HotCrypto, Ficoin, Ucoin, Libra, LendEra...to name the ones I can recall off the top of my head). So, after reviewing the white paper and understanding the project's goal, I invested in Bitcoin Growth Bot. I followed all my investments on Telegram, and it was there that I noticed the Nucleus chat was not only active...but Jordan Lindsey, the creator of the Bitcoin Growth Bot algorithm, was the most active member of the chat. I followed the development of the project and was drawn in by the openness of Jordan. His goal was simple: to create a transparent, sustainable, and automated trading bot to pay monthly returns in BTC. He wasn't interested in creating a token and a project that would simply give investors 10x their investment. His vision was to create a REAL company that would be here for years. That way of thinking was contrary to the crazy mass following of ICOs and pump and dump projects. And it's that mindset and vision that ensures this project will continue to grow and continue to find success.

I could go on, but I'll just add that if anyone wants to PM me to discuss any questions or concerns, I'd be happy to chat. I've presented this project to my family. That's how much I believe in it.
lukc22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

Yes, the market had a greater walternate lately, but now bitcoin is recovering and that's good, tell me where to locate the bot in the telegram?
The trading Bot is in Forex markets and fully trackable through MyFxbook. We have a great Telegram group.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: