Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting .36 BTC, sending back .40  (Read 778 times)
Codaver (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:19:38 PM

Hello Community, I´d quickly need .36 BTC and as a exchange I´m going to send back .40 in a time period of 2 weeks.
I´ve already read that "Newbies" are often seen as scammers, so don´t be insecure because I´m new at this forum, i certainly won´t scam anyone.
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

Hello Community, I´d quickly need .36 BTC and as a exchange I´m going to send back .40 in a time period of 2 weeks.
I´ve already read that "Newbies" are often seen as scammers, so don´t be insecure because I´m new at this forum, i certainly won´t scam anyone.
Unfortunately, you don't have any trust here. You'll need to provide collateral worth more than the loan, such as an altcoin or a valuable object that can be easily shipped. Do you have anything to offer?
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:05:47 PM

why people think lending in btc is easier ? lol !
i won't even loan without collateral to my friends.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:28:01 PM

Boy you scammers are getting lazy. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:41:47 PM

why people think lending in btc is easier ? lol !
i won't even loan without collateral to my friends.

So true. I`d probably ask for the persons physical collateral before I do anything, but that would be a strong condition.

Why go through the personal bs from them? When they cant pay back?

Too much stress, I wouldnt even considerate it.

Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:07:14 AM

so obvious...
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:59:28 AM

Your words are as useless as your request for .36 BTC without collateral., so don´t be insecure because I´m new at this forum, i certainly won´t scam anyone. - I don't know who the hell you are, you just random person who registered asking for money without offering any collateral. You want someone to loan you 226.40 at current bit-coin rates without offering something in return?
Would you lend money to someone who doesn't have a job or any assets? This is your situation.
Codaver (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:37:26 AM

So..I´m sorry that I didn´t expose much information. I´ve just written that in a few seconds yesterday, I didn´t have much time. Of course, for those ones wanting a collateral, I´d try to offer something. Also I don´t want someone to give me 220 US Dollars, but 150, which should be 0,34 BTC with current rates. So I´m "only" requesting 0.34 btc, and sending back .40. If someone agrees with all that and  wants more information, I give you.
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:59:49 AM

So..I´m sorry that I didn´t expose much information. I´ve just written that in a few seconds yesterday, I didn´t have much time. Of course, for those ones wanting a collateral, I´d try to offer something. Also I don´t want someone to give me 220 US Dollars, but 150, which should be 0,34 BTC with current rates. So I´m "only" requesting 0.34 btc, and sending back .40. If someone agrees with all that and  wants more information, I give you.
Here's the secret, are you listening closely? No one will give it to you. If someone won't give you 220$, why would they give you $150 (fine lets use your rates) without collateral. To protect the trustworthy members of this forum, offer serious collateral, use escrow or don't request a loan.
Codaver (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:17:08 AM

I just basically wanted to know if someone would be willing for that. Then he can tell me, and we can discuss further things like a suitable collateral and other things.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:52:11 AM

I just basically wanted to know if someone would be willing for that. Then he can tell me, and we can discuss further things like a suitable collateral and other things.

You might want to include your "collateral" as part of your offer then. Oh wait...  Roll Eyes
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:23:20 PM

Funny guy
Codaver (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:59:22 PM

Oh lot´s of hate hear Cheesy
I´ve never done something like that, so please calm down. I don´t know which "collateral" you would be conform with, that´s why I didn´t offer anything yet. I have no altcoins, so I´d have to give you something material (my mobile phone or something like). We could discuss that per pm.
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:19:46 PM

Oh lot´s of hate hear Cheesy
I´ve never done something like that, so please calm down. I don´t know which "collateral" you would be conform with, that´s why I didn´t offer anything yet. I have no altcoins, so I´d have to give you something material (my mobile phone or something like). We could discuss that per pm.
What thing you have to offer ? I will think about it if the item enough to be collateral
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:31:07 PM

Why BTC? What about PayPal?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: