Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we a legion ???  (Read 1545 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:00:55 AM

agreed.
and since this is not the scene and you are not all entitled to fuck all you can't bitch..
after all there is ALREADY a ton of rules here anyway. want freedom ? start your own web site ..bye bye

also why should this forum hide the scammers (coin cloners) as their behavior keeps getting worse ?
Why was there ever a scammer tag rating system put in place if people know they can create endless accounts evading the rules etc ?
no matter how bad a stunt a guy pulls he can just change name and spam more shit coins.

if you can't see there is a problem and something should be done then i imagine your one of the scammers we want dealt with.

keep up the dumb scammy crap and see what it gets ya scammy clone spammers.. you'll get what is coming to you eventually i can assure you lol
no matter how hard you hide Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
troy112

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:58:21 AM

The rules are, if you dont like a coin, dont use it. If no one uses it, it dies. Vote with your hashrate.

Truth

Solution is: stop mining shitty coins

Yes, that's the solution. To be true, most of the shitty coin developer are in for quick buck, its greed that is making these all crappy coins. When people starts coming out of this greed, you'll see you won't need any rules.
prins

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:22:56 AM

You can set rules like that for yourself to spot a shitty coin and not support it then.
I`m with you on the fact that there are too many shitcoins out there being launched.
Tbh, i just stopped following all the new coins and focus on the ones i like atm and support those, we don`t really need anymore new coins atm, we should focus on the good ones that are already there and build on that.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:30:19 PM

As we are libertarian people most of us don't like if someone tinkering around our money with some sort of rules Smiley.
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:39:47 PM

I have Libertarian beliefs but its more than that its about growing up as a person. I look at the younger generation and society generally who think everything that goes wrong its the Governments or some 'authorities' fault for not protecting them from any danger. 

The sooner the training wheels are removed from the society and people as a body of people or individuals work out for themselves whats up the better. That's how corruption is allowed to thrive cause people are not used to thinking for themselves and seeing action/reaction in real life so they passively follow like children trusting 'others' rather than building up their own BS control. 

LookOut

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:05:56 PM

How about if a coin looks crappy you don't mine it?

Problem solved
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:40:07 AM

Weird post, very weird post.

I dont know lol
mazuma

Activity: 311