Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to identify a good blockchain project?  (Read 743 times)
sadk3005

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

Luck and intuition. It`s better than any deep analysis.
olgahappy

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

I also pay attention to these things, in addition I am interested in the number of participants in the bounty company and the amount that the project plans to collect
macu1111

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

I think a good project includes the following conditions:
+ Be widely marketing
+ Get ICO rating pages for high scores
+ The technology behind that project is really potential
+ Whitepaper, roadmap, website must really persuade investors
+ There are many big partners and strong community
morkaii

Activity: 10
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

If this is not a currency, I think we must ask what will serve the token (vote, traceability, reputation etc.) and if the blockchain has an interest in the project.
Outeriesself

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

Looking it at the partners in community, the quality as well as the website, is a good way to analyze to identify a good project.
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

Before investing in any project you need to gather data on the infrastructure of the coins/tokens, how strong or big the community is and what are their future plans with the ICO.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:04:22 AM

I identify a good blockchain project by first looking at the whitepaper, if its add something unique to the existing blockchain or just reinventing the wheel. If the ideas sound good and awesome I do a background checks on the team and match their experiences with the task ahead to see if they can fulfil the ideas in the project.

MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

When you want to identify a good blockchain project then you can check their rating position because all great projects have a good rating.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:42:50 PM

Yes like you I also check those information. I also check their contact information as many scam projects don't share their contact information or about themselves.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:52:03 AM

Me first, I would check:
1. team background
2. website
3. whitepaper
4. quality of community

What about you?
I identified only one blockchain project worth investing. Its called Bitcoin.
Nothing else is worth investing by me.
Emeskhalifah

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:20:44 AM

in my own opinion, after you've checked the potential of the coin,website and whitepaper, you should also check out the impact of the project in your day to day activity. is the project about a paricular product? is it opened to other organization? it is very important you know that blockchain is yet to really get recognized by common people. when I say common, I mean inclusion of people that have less to do with internet.
There must be some level of potentiality in the sense that the project is opened to other projects and are willing to work with other crypto projects.Then most importantly,verify that they are really working on it and not just having printed materials and social media campaign without actually doing anything.
cryptocamacho4785

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:44:38 PM

Good blockchain system are always mentioned on the renowned sites, but not all of them though. But for me, when I get to know about such projects, I do a good background check and also check the reviews to see if it's actually worth it.
Standard Kepler

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:31:27 AM

1. whitepaper (check if similar ideas & whether the project is feasible to use under blockchain technology_
2. team, partner background and activeness
3. Github

Abeliancoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:07:58 AM

Just share some approach from me when i considering a new blockchain / ICO project, I will take into consideration to the following points:
1. Team : What's the background of the founder/co-founder, advisors, team members. What the level their experience related to the Blockchain/project.
2. Whitepaper: Is the whitepaper completed and full text? Does it clearly explain the whole project?
3. Project / Token usage: What's the purpose of this project, and how it affects the blockchain ecosystem, what vlaues they can bring to contribute in Blockchain development.
4. ICO Sales scheme: how is the timeline of the ICO sales, is the price fair?

beddyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

I study the ratings of ICO projects.
There are a lot of evaluations of experts about different ICO. Usually, really promising projects have a lot of positive assessments.
Also it is important to pay attention to the road map!
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

Nowadays, a very good number of the ICOs are scam. I read it on someone's post that so far in the year 2018, 80% of ICOs are scam. For me to identify good ICO, I will need to know what the idea is all about in order to see whether it is achievable and also see the evidence that the team is presenting their project in reputable conferences across the world.
ssteinb86

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

Usually, you can spot quality project right away. But then you have to check team's background to make sure it is not a scam, even get in touch with some of them to make sure these people exist. Roadmap is essential because it shows the ability of the team to plan and critically evaluate their abilities. Not sure the ratings are so essential as they can also be corrupted.
avivsun

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

As said in the topic, how do you guys identify a good blockchain project or a bad one? There are so many projects being talked online...So confusing

Me first, I would check:
1. team background
2. website
3. whitepaper
4. quality of community

What about you?

Before understanding how the project is good => Make sure it is not a SCAM

-> Do not get impressed by the Awesome website and community as marketing can get a really you nice show.
-> I think Whitepaper maybe not enough, Why there is no MVP or Beta Verison?

Here is my guide how to identify ICO scam
https://101blockchains.com/how-to-spot-ico-scams/
nngella

Activity: 336
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:13:50 AM

I also check the background of the bounty managers. 
If the bounty manager is someone that has a high trust rating, then I will jump to grab the opportunity to join the bounty campaign.
The other way around is also applicable, I always tend to avoid bounty campaigns that have bounty managers with negative trusts.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

As you may know, how to identify a good blockchain project and cryptocurrency. Some people already strongly believe in the future of blockchain and additionally cryptocurrency. I'm also one of the people who believe in this technology, but still, it was hard for me to truly acknowledge which project I should follow and which. But I've often the praise of blockchain project, which I truly believe has the potential to create great efficiencies across many industries.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: