Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to identify a good blockchain project?  (Read 743 times)
iloveyoukandy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

As said in the topic, how do you guys identify a good blockchain project or a bad one? There are so many projects being talked online...So confusing

Me first, I would check:
1. team background
2. website
3. whitepaper
4. quality of community

What about you?
I always check a social media activity like reposts/likes
Srujan007

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:15:47 PM

Check the team,website ,then read white paper, analyze ,and check if this has any real use case.If you find any real use case think is this required .If you find the answer yes ,then you can go ahead.You may fail but you will get some experience which helps you to forecast good project in future.
Alfa Rating

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

You have to pay attention to the White Paper firstly, and it's good if you have knowledge about how it should be create.  Smiley Secondary, check the team and it's technical part and also advisory. Usually such projects have a board of professionalists. If you think these aspects take your free time, you can find good blockchain projects in our site https://alfarating.com/ and have rest Roll Eyes
GraceEmily

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

I think you should look at the value of the community that the project brings, the development team and do not forget the reality.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

As said in the topic, how do you guys identify a good blockchain project or a bad one? There are so many projects being talked online...So confusing

Me first, I would check:
1. team background
2. website
3. whitepaper
4. quality of community

What about you?
I wouldn't at all. You can't tell if this project is created by very good computer scientist that they know what they doing and they will deliver or its just pure scam on marketing basis. So big promises, big words  but not any chance to deliver and only works as a scam.

Best is to wait when project is finished, then you can use it and rate it if its true revolution like bitcoin, or just another copy-paste.
psoo7

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

Me first, I would check:
1. team background
2. website
3. whitepaper
4. quality of community

What about you?
Some red flags for the beginners in the crypto world! Make sure to check these red flags before investing in any ICO.

1.CLAIMS OF HIGH, GUARANTEED RETURNS.
2.CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENTS
3.CLAIMS OF “SEC-COMPLIANT” (guarantees that their coins will trade on an SEC-compliant exchange where you can buy and sell them for profit)
4. INVESTING WITH A CREDIT CARD.
5. PUMP AND DUMP SCAMS.(Tempting you with guaranteed gains with pumps and dumps during pre ico to crowd sale)
6.Team members without any social profile. if they provide be sure to check the genuinity on basis of followers and background.
7.Language( grammar is correct or not)

and if you have done these be sure to read the whitepaper!!
chejibadan

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

When choosing a blockchain project, I think the most important thing is the white paper and the quality of the community. This is the most direct way for us to judge whether the project is good or bad!
kbit9311

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

Me first, I would check:
1. team background
2. website
3. whitepaper
4. quality of community

What about you?

The most important thing is please check whether the project can be created. If it can't be to create in real world totally will fail. As I think
1.Project reality
2.team background/Advisors/Investors
3.whitepaper
4.quality of community
5.website
Midcrypto

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

Me first, I would check:
1. team background
2. website
3. whitepaper
4. quality of community

What about you?

Very solid qualifiers. I would also add a few things like, size/strength of market the project is intended for and who/what their competition will be.
priscadavids

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:19:09 PM

I'd say the whitepaper, their product, their team/advisers, their social media activities like views, page likes/followers.
JoelHoward666

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

I can add a few elements such as looking at the token sale process, the transparency that the project brings. You also need to determine what the success rate of the project is.
Justian1993

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

Manything can be considering in a good project, such as:
- their whitepaper, clear and detail whitepaper.
- their website, having profesional website.
- their vision and mission or roadmap, make sure they have short term target and long term target.
- their team, don't trust an inexperienced team. make sure their have well known reputation and capable doing their project.
- the coin use. If their is no function behind the coin, there really is no need for it. make sure many will be interested about their project later.
- their community, their support and everything behind the frontpage. how dev keep comunicated with their community and being transparent with them.
- their ability to enter in a good exchange list and when they will enter the exchange.
- etc
Courtney78Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

To choose a good ICO project we need to find out in depth about that digital coin
For example, you can visit coinmarketcap.com to find out, then you view its website to know about the value of a coin. The project needs to have a clear blockchain, with cold storage as possible.
Kekyr

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

Hi. What do you think about projects on Bountyhunters.io and Bountyhive.ru? How much money I can get from them by social media compaign?
Mike_Rocks

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

So, guys, which are the highest rewards you got from the good blockchain projects?) It is nice to get familiar with the team, but how do you personally predict the growth of the currency?   
wiwi24680

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:32:34 AM

A good project may have more controversy since their technology or idea may be more advanced sometimes that need more further explanation to let people to trust. Although judge by time and effort may sometimes be subjective but it is also one of the criteria to let me willing to trust this project
aywing

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

my route is
1. whitepaper
2. roadmap
3. team qualification and effort
Benjamin353White

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:03:35 AM

For newbies, what sources should I look for? I want to know if the project is good or not? Where will I start?
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:54:08 AM

Have seen a lot of projects with higher ratings that eventually failed, top among them is the sincerity of the developer and support from the community, Most developers equally see this as a means to make quick bucks hence they dump once they have hit the jackpot and leave the crumbs for their unsuspecting victims and move to the next
M7MMike

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

Even I want to know how exactly can one do that and it should be interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: