Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to identify a good blockchain project?  (Read 741 times)
cleverboy_engineer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

Nice comments above.

I stalk the whole team of the project  Grin I stalk every member of the team. If they work well I can trust them. Otherwise, if I see them lazy I dont trust the project.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

Good blockchain projects are very rare, and finding blockchain projects is also very difficult, but I have some methods here, read the project white papers, and see if there are many followers of the project!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
poTTer666

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

There are many projects and it is going to help you understand that well.
Kekyr

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

I think that the main mark of the good project is achived soft cap
or hardcap.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

I think that good projects have high ratings on expert sites, and also have promising partners (but not all)

I think your advice is very good. Thanks for sharing it. Good projects would have high ratings on expert sites and promising partners. But naturally, not in every case.
jaryfaaad

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

It is pretty complicated topic and i don’t know how one can get a clear answer.
ShamoKe

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

What you said is a key observation point when choosing ICO. I usually do the same check before investing! And I will check if their community is active!
Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

As said in the topic, how do you guys identify a good blockchain project or a bad one? There are so many projects being talked online...So confusing

Me first, I would check:
1. team background
2. website
3. whitepaper
4. quality of community

What about you?
Preety much the same , u should check all of these steps u mentioned , and one important thing is that coin is unique have something which others dont  , have purpose and should be useful for community.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

I would like check : if the team has previous projects in cryptocurrencies and their success with it.
2. the hardcap that they want to raise ( sometimes is too hard for hit it )
3.Read carefully the essentials of the whitepaper ( the features of that token ; most of them have same features)
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

how do you guys identify a good blockchain project or a bad one?
Well its very easy for me personally. Only one blockchain project is verified, is revolutionary and made amazing success. One with biggest computing power securing its existence. Its called Bitcoin.
Other "blockchain" projects are just experiments/scams/copy-paste with minor changes. No real value.

But its me, people believe in flat earth after all Tongue
grey007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:59:42 PM

It is impossible to say which project is good. there is always a risk.
If you look carefully at the project, you can increase the chances of success. For example check whitepaper.
and study carefully the news about the project.
For start)
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

I think that good projects have high ratings on expert sites, and also have promising partners (but not all)

When it comes to identifying good blockchain projects, I would go with your idea that high ratings on expert sites are a good way to go. I think everyone has their favorite website or online publication and goes with the projects of which their chosen authority approves. We all have authorities to whom we look to in these matters and we have to trust someone's advice.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

So many of these projects appear very good on paper but I have realized that many are scams. They are just packaged to attract unsuspecting individuals to invest and that is the end. Apart from doing due diligence, I think it is only luck that can help you select a good project.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:38:37 PM

As a responsible btt member will always check that way  Smiley we should always  check everything about the project  Smiley Up until now been trying  to  to check everything before i joining  the  campaign .
Determan

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

Amount of money that they got during ICO, presale and so on.
Eleanorbro

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

The development team is quite important and the transparency of the project. How can investors pour money into the project and trust the project? That is the main problem.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

What you have listed are very important options, which are the steps that must be completed when we observe the project, and we also need to observe the Bounty Manager!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

In my way, the first is team and advisor, they are main factor of project. The next, partner. Big partner will help project so much. Third, do they have MVP or prototype. The last, quality of community. Good project always need good community.
sheng01

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

for me, i wil consider their timeline, if they are always on target and updated, then maybe they are legit and serious
reddeworld

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

Whitepaper for sure because we directly see if it's serious or not with the amount of given information. Concerning the team, I don't see former Blockchain experience as primary criteria. Some people are good even if there are starting in one topic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: