Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 signals that the crypto rise will stick  (Read 212 times)
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

I saw how bitcoin goes against the indicators and falls on the good news.
Therefore, we must hope for good, but prepare for a bad  Wink

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

We have so many predictions these days and what i discovered is that most of them keep failing. Some would predict fall in a set time, but what we would see afterwards is rise. On the the other hand, rise would be predicted for another set time, but on the contrary, it would be a plunge again in price. There are some who just by their activities and their set goals, determine the price of coins in the market. That not withstanding, the recovery might still be sustained and may likely lead to another bull run.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

Also keep an eye on btc dominancy it has grown nicely so from this i can easilypredict that atleast btc is set to surge in price as all major indicators are positive.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:47:02 PM

I honestly don't think people can rely on traditional market measures to predict crypto. The market has been manipulated so much that normal historical charts and things like that are not very useful.
Yup! The price of bitcoin depends entirely on the investor. It is useless when we use the "past" to predict "future". Until now, I haven't seen anyone predict exactly the fate of bitcoins.
Prices for cryptocurrencies now do not depend on news or any other factors, everything is tied to how it will be more profitable for a small group of people.
I really don't understand this. As I say, bitcoin prices depend on the investor, so I think bitcoin will go down if it have bad news.

blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:47:16 PM

It seems to me that no analysis can predict whether bitcoin will go up or down. I believe that this is known to a narrow group of people who have a large stock of bitcoins, and if you look at the top 10 purses, it's in the fall of the crypto-exchange markets. Now think for yourself who can manipulate the course.
Agree. Some put too much time trying to think how crypto works and predict it. I think it was a waste of time because of crypto is very different from stock in a lot of aspects. Like the thing, you mention above about manipulate from whale.
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

We heard and seen all this throughout the year and bitcoin has not played per analysis. Bitcoin will rise when it's ready not cause of a chat.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:26:31 PM

Thanks for sharing very useful information. I am sure that crypto will rise. It is the risky market but what to do, if you want to earn good money, you need to take risks. You should take into account these signals
yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

these 3 tools very well help to navigate the market, but they are just tools. The real picture in my opinion is different, because the market is very manipulative, the big players play not by the rules and against the market, creating news for both pampas and dumps. You can add to the list of tracking the number of bitcoins on large purses.
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

Yea the signs are there but T.A and F.A have woefully failed to predict what the market is going be like since the begining of the year. Only time will tell mayb the growth will be consistent and stable.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

I think the rise of bitcoin does not depend on the rise/fall of crypto currency news anymore
it now depends on the demand/supply of bitcoin and altcoins on the exchange that determines that

when there is little scarcity, the market pumps, and when everyone has enough it dumps
Its a normal sequence and soon, im sure the price and demand for bitcoin will be higher soon
cryptofun888

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

Based on this statement I think big whales are doing something’s to the market also because of demand and supply the price is still to stick also we are expecting this price will increase soon and analysts are suggesting to hold coin now.
H4hire

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

Cryptocurrency owners will no doubt be relieved and delighted that the market is going through a turnaround and green arrows are showing for the major coins. Most significantly for some experts, Bitcoin’s rise to above $7,000 on 17th July, gaining $600 in 30 minutes, highlighted the possibility of the start of a strong bull run.

Of course, there are always those who urge caution when optimism seems to be getting too much of the upper hand, but according to Coindesk, if you look at Bitcoin over a longer time frame there is reason to be cautiously optimistic, as a politician might say.

Coindesk also points to three tools investors use to analyse the markets in order to establish whether a trend has staying power.

Exponential Moving Averages (EMA)
An EMA provides insights into the asking bid and the momentum of a trend. They can be used to confirm or deny a trend change by analyzing the position of the EMA in relation to the current price. It involves use of the Fibonacci number 55, and for example, from May 11 to July 16, the 55 EMA for bitcoin was above the price acting as a barrier or resistance to any major moves past $6,860. However, since 17th July, the EMA has fallen below the current price, indicating a significant breakout, at least for the mid-term.

Fibonacci extensions
More of that Fibonacci sequence that traders use to identify major resistance or support. What you are looking for in an extensions and retracement chart are any major moves above the neutral Fibonacci extension at 0.5 as these would help to confirm the bullish view of the market.

Trading volume
Traders also look at trading volume and they will be looking at the total volume of Bitcoin that changed hands in a 24-hour period. On 17th July, Bitcoin volume reached a three-month high, and doubled the volume traded on 16th July. As volume increases, the price strengthens, because there are more buy/sell opportunities and greater liquidity. Keep a sharp eye on the volume as it is one of the best indicators for determining the strength of a particular move in relation to the amount traded

its hard to even try to guess how the market will perform price wise but im always suspicious of any upwards movements until price holds for a week or so. lets hope the good news keeps comin
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

I believe that only whales can tell what will be on market. They can manipulate price as fast and as regular as they want. I can't explain why BTC price is dropping during good news and vice versa.
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

I can agree on that and many of economists are all around the world, saying that cryptocurrency just be forced to go up and it has no chance to die right now, because right now it is replacing of system taking place.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

If you look closely about btc history, it keeps on repeating its chart almost the same every year. But i think everything that is happening now are controlled by those large holder of btc. They keep on playing the market and keep profits for themselves though i still believe that btc will eventually rise up to the occassions. Lets see if btc prive will become stable in this coming days then i think that its the start of the real investors coming in crypto market.
This is true. Big players will always do their "thing" in order to manipulate any system for their own gain. I don't blame them though because they are capable to do so. And, it is a game and this is how things work here. But the good thing is that a trend has been established basing from history. So small players like myself take advantage of this trend by using it as a guide in our trading. It's just like following a track so that we won't get lost.

Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

Ask anyone about cryptocurrency from any part of the world today and they will clearly tell you what it is, thats fame right there, the popularity of the coins av gone so high and so is its adaptability, people are out there  amaking money off it and that in itself is reason enough to attract more people toit, the more people coming onboardthe highre the chance are that the coin will stick
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

It's great to see the market to turnaround and regain back its previous position. The prices of cryptocurrencies are slowly increasing and getting a stable position in the market. This is the good news for the investors. Some investors believe that the rise is due to the market manipulation by big whales.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: