Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: who very strong experiences Huh
BOUNTY OR AIRDROP Huh - 1 (100%)
who is most profit Huh - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty - Airdrop  (Read 496 times)
aseemhamza (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Hello every one ..i know that there are very strong experiences in this place ... so I wanted to know who is making the most profit while securing this profit ( BOUNTY OR AIRDROP )... thanks to all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

I think the both really pays up
But you know airdrop is just by filling some Google forms and supplying them the details they ask of you. But as to bounty, alot of time is required, you have to do some daily task if you join the Twitter, Facebook, reddit, bitcointalk and the likes so all those require your time and dedications all days
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:28:14 PM

Bounties are a lot better than airdrops, you can earn more, if you participate more bounties. There are several types of bounties such as signature bounty, social media bounty, and article and youtube bounties.
lecongchi18091991

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

I think bounty is better than airdrops, but A bounty campaign lasting 2-5 months
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

Well depends on the project if its succesful or not., some bounty are legit and some airdrop are scam or vice versa. So  for me  the most profitable bounty is the project that reaches its hardcap and listed on major exchnages.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

The rewards assigned are of course the highest rewards, because you can complete Twitter, Facebook, signatures, etc. at the same time! The number of airdrop rewards is very small, so it is difficult to get a satisfactory reward!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Wahanna

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

Bounties more better because you can get a higher extra income for joining for Bounty Campaign. 
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

It depend on what basis airdrop is happening ,if it is based on BTC or any other altcoin and depend of it's holder stake then you should have good amount of BTC or altcoin to get good free money but if not then don't try it.whereas bounty is more profitable even if you have low rank then also if there are less participants then you will good bounty.majority of airdrop are scam and even they occur it only give very less amount of money so it is advisable not to go for it  unless it is from genuine project.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

Hi! Surely I will answer  Bounty. Nobody pays you a lot of money just to do a simple job. airdrop is just a simple form filling operation, besides you do not need to do anything. For bounty, you need to really work. Of course you will also get a lot of money from making bounty
Anubisi

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Each of these two tasks has its own advantages. Airdrops saves time, and rewards for bounty missions are more!
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:16:58 PM

You have to be patient if you want to participate in Airdrop and Bounty. It takes a certain time for the wallet token and waits for it on the trading floor
Joep01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:03:33 AM

Bounty is the better than airdrop because some airdrop are worthless and small amount of profit you earned while bounty you can earned more.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:02:05 AM
Merited by tomsmith26 (2)

I think bounty is better than airdrop because it has a limit of people who take part in and the coin volume is not much when it's sold on the exchanges from the bounty participants but joining the bounty is more difficult than airdrops and the value is higher .
Sabinas17

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

Hello every one ..i know that there are very strong experiences in this place ... so I wanted to know who is making the most profit while securing this profit ( BOUNTY OR AIRDROP )... thanks to all

By far the bounty. You can make good money. In airdrop do not participate anymore. It's like a lottery, mostly you lose there. Conclude
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

I think bounty is better than airdrop because it has a limit of people who take part in and the coin volume is not much when it's sold on the exchanges from the bounty participants but joining the bounty is more difficult than airdrops and the value is higher .

Yes, it's right . Many coins or tokens from airdrops seems worth nothing and even it's only rubbish coins or scam coins and I only join the bounty to get some valued coins once They're listed on the exchanges.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

For me i think bounty is better than airdrop because for me airdrop is waste of time and effort and some of airdrops now are scam that's why i will never join any airdrop i prefer to join bounty
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

Personally, I think the most profitable among this two is bounty because bounties has more potentials than airdrops.The rate of scam is very high in airdrops because they do not really give high rewards and they also take time to get their coin listed on an exchange list but If you are very careful to pick a very good project and it is successful, then you can be a bit sure that the coin will get listed and price will rise.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

Airdrops are giving so small amount of tokens that you probably won't be able to exchange them. Bounty on the other hand is very generous and you can make nice amount from it, of course, if they don't scam you. Don't waste time doing airdrops because most airdrops are only here to collect emails and other information.
dash20

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

For me bounty is better than airdrops because now a days some of airdrops are scam wasting our time and effort when filling their form and their purpose is to steal our personal information for their own personal interest I prefer to join bounty now choose the good one
Rylei

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

We all know that bounty is better than airdrop. Some airdrop tokens can't sell in the market and some airdrops are scamming and just stealing your information. Most airdrops are just wasting our time to fill their form etc. etc. In bounty, you can make a lot of money  because they put an effort to advertise their projects.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: