Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:41:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed, bull run begins now, what expectations?  (Read 25550 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:52:13 AM

I think its too early for now to this bull run theres a possibilty that the bitcoin price will bounce back to the bottom but if this bounceback will not happen in some weeks the maybe bull run is just coming very soon lets observe the market lots of news will trigger the price to increase most likely in Aug if etf was confirmed. 
I think that the bullish trend has stated because bitcoin price has started increasing its price and it is even expected tat it will continue increasing for a long long time. I am hopeful that those people who have lost bitcoin in previous bearish market they will now recover their lost after a long long time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

During the big bull season we passed, most of the subcoons gradually fizzled when Bitcoin rised up at the beginning. We are experiencing a similar situation for two days.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.

I don't expect much with the current price and trend of bitcoin. For me, its just a price correction for dumping it in the last few weeks. What I am expecting is the news that will make the price of bitcoin soar like government's acceptance of cryptocurrency and development that will make the bitcoin more accommodating for everyone.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.

Now it is impossible to say something definite. But it is likely that by the beginning of August we will reach the round value of 8000 dollars. In case of correction, we will be able to re-buy at 6800-7000 dollars.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

Confirmed? What are your basis regarding this? But anyway, I like your optimistic attitude towards btc's current price Smiley. I really hope also that bearish days are now finally over and now is the start of bullish run for btc.
Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.
Oh this is a great! (I think it would be much better if you include the link of the news that you've read). It seems that the whales are the main responsible for the drastic increasing of btc's price, maybe they are now starting to hoard coins for them to earn more when the -Ber Months come.
This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.

Hmm honestly I don't have any plans right now except from hodling. Maybe there's a chance that I would sell a little bit amount of coins for buying a new gadget but this is not yet confirmed Grin.
Rhegar011

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

i am still skeptical with the way things are going. no upword trend has lasted more than 2 days in last 2 months.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

I dont know it is true confirmed , but i always see the price of bitcoin every hour to check the profit and i think a bullish is near . This is the big surprise to us because many altcoins price are going up.  And i think end of this year the bitcoin price is going up from present to 10k $ or more . But its only my expectations , everything can happen . Let see the year end and have a profit .  Cheesy

ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

I also really want the "run" to start and continue. But I'm realistic and I understand that our desire is not enough. The crypto industry has made a lot of money and market growth after the recession will be more frequent than in previous years.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

i am still skeptical with the way things are going. no upword trend has lasted more than 2 days in last 2 months.

This. We'd need to decisively break the $8000 level before we can say we're in a bull run. At the moment we're just range trading between $6000 and $7700.

Also, a genuine bull run needs new money coming in, lots of it. And that is not yet happening.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

We shouldn't assume anything yet, because maybe the tides would turn to us and would lead us to a painful way of assuming the market for where it is headed and would make us give up on the market.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

The bull run is near in market but still unconfirmed in Crypto platform because this moment is good growing in all the coin. But sudden dump also possible in market and big jump also possible so keep holding for long term we will earn good profit.
Crypto market is always volatile so no one predict the future results of Cryptocurrency.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

Well the rule is when crypto currency starts having bull run then you hold your assets in such situation. Making any move in this period is like calling for the risks by yourself. You can not buy in such situation because that would be like being FOMO investor. So if you buy then you will definitely loose money as bull run may turn upside down at any single seconds. So its better to hold your assets, hold the crypto currency trades and try to be long term holder only. I am excited, yes, but im not too excited about the current situation as it is just the beginning of the bull.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

Still there is no assurance that this is the start of bull run so keep investing on the crypto currencies and hoping for the good prices in the near future.My plan is just hold the bitcoin even it goes to new ATH by this year because when we start to sell the coins is the moment which affect the prices of bitcoin and it will leads to series fall in all other crypto currency prices.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

Still there is no assurance that this is the start of bull run so keep investing on the crypto currencies and hoping for the good prices in the near future.My plan is just hold the bitcoin even it goes to new ATH by this year because when we start to sell the coins is the moment which affect the prices of bitcoin and it will leads to series fall in all other crypto currency prices.
hold and add your bitcoin stock could help price movement in market now.we hope it is not temporary movement and still continue until bitcoin hit atleast last year highest price.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

Expectations are in fact moderate, as in accordance with technical analysis this is only a small surge of buyers' activity.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

The bull run is near in market but still unconfirmed in Crypto platform because this moment is good growing in all the coin. But sudden dump also possible in market and big jump also possible so keep holding for long term we will earn good profit.
Crypto market is always volatile so no one predict the future results of Cryptocurrency.
Yes.Still there is no assurance that the bull run has begin so we should continue to hold our coins patiently until we see the price reaches its new heights again.Although the market is so unpredictable,but still i can sense it that the bull run is near to happen.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

This is actually great news for bitcoin and the crypto community however I am still not convinced of the bull run though. I just feel like they are just giving us a taste of some bull run but will eventually fall back again in the next few weeks. I’ll give it a few more days or weeks until I can finally say it is the start of the bullish trend in the market.

mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

The market is really doing great right now, but still we have to be patient because we still never know. The market is unpredictable and the market game can still change anytime. Hopefully the movement in the market will stabilize and will continue to increase.
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

It's a good move but a bull run never had a confirmation of their starting period. Current price is still playing along the given lines via 24h charting so it means that the run was on slow phase and not continous.

My expectation? Since the sudden pump triggered the much awaited speculation of getting back again of bitcoin price on it's momentum, I believed that it should move forward by the following weeks. But we must not take away the chances that it may be spoiled again resulting for a sudden price decreased.

Let's just wait what will happened next.

In my opinion the sudden pump was a bit „too sudden“. After all, 20 billion went into the market in about 20 minutes which indicated that only a few whales made some moves. Were are also still 30% belos the 200 day average and therefore still in a bear market.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

I hope we can maintain an upward trend in bitcoin in the coming months as per previous year. Lots of good news coming in the way of bitcoin and hopefully it can carry our favorite coin to a new all time high.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: