Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:06:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed, bull run begins now, what expectations?  (Read 25550 times)
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.
Of course I want to bull run to start because it will gain my profit but even I see that bitcoin is growing I'm still want yo observe if it's the really start of the bull run so I will hold what I have for now.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:00:27 PM

Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.
We can all see that the market is starting to recover, bitcoin and altcoin prices are starting to rise in recent days. But I think the market is just rebounding in the short term and in the long run, bitcoin is still bearish. So I think you should only invest in short-term and trading day at this time, always have specific plan and follow the bitcoin price when trading.
goshay97

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:10:29 PM

I think we blow past the old highs with ease.  Think of all the great things that has happened since the last run as it pertains to the governments accepting crypto and not going after it.  That alone should cause a lift off to new highs. 
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:37:58 AM

It is really a start of something new and a breath of fresh air for hodlers who are waiting for the bull market. I believe that as the market recovers, many people would go wild and would hodl longer to reach the best market value. As for me, we should wait a little more and let's all gain better.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:49:31 AM

I think we should wait for more couple of months before we conclude that it was really a bull run because we don't know if this is just a trap by the big whales that once the market is looks stable it will suddenly to crash again making us to be disappoint again. Except it the Bitcoin price will reach the $10,000 mark then i think bull run will be postpone for this year so lets wait and see.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:52:29 AM

I am planning to buy more as long as the bull market is just about to start, I hope that the bull market will last till the end of the year and that it will surpass all the recent ATH last year.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:04:31 AM

I am planning to buy more as long as the bull market is just about to start, I hope that the bull market will last till the end of the year and that it will surpass all the recent ATH last year.
no , dont hope it move until end of this year.but move up forever so we can see bitcoin price hit $1.000.000 as john mc afee said. Grin .although it is very difficult but our confidence and optimism can support it to achieved.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Acsirp

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:54:54 AM

If that is true that the bull run is already trending, then we expect of this as lot of trading of different tokens and coins in the market ,because of its high price value in the coin market index.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:08:13 AM

no , dont hope it move until end of this year.but move up forever so we can see bitcoin price hit $1.000.000 as john mc afee said. Grin .although it is very difficult but our confidence and optimism can support it to achieved.
i think government's role is vital in this regard. with the trust of government, it will make investors believe too. so they calmly invest in cryptocurrency. and $ 1,000,000 reached
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:24:56 AM

i think government's role is vital in this regard. with the trust of government, it will make investors believe too. so they calmly invest in cryptocurrency. and $ 1,000,000 reached
goverment recognition in crypto and their legalization can make bitcoin price movement being massive. if it is legalize now, there will much investor and speculator move their money in to cryptomarket.and bring big impact to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:31:31 AM

Obviously I'd buy as much BTC as i could and have it as a small short term investment. Part of the profit I'll get from that short term investment will eventually be placed on a long term investment another part will be for other short term investments of course the rest will be for.my personal enjoyment. I just hope it goes according to plan.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:34:14 AM

This is good in crypto world lets keep supporting bitcoin this is a positive news for we that hodl bitcoins, seems many enthusiasts keep saying that the bull run is near and the bitcoin will rise again and group of whales will entering again in crypto world.
Look like so that the bull trend has begin, but still we cannot become 100% sure, because we always expect 1000$ increase or decrease in bitcoin price, the price is currently trading below 8000$, to me i think that when the price will cross 10000$ barrier then we may get some more confident about bitcoin price to increase more.
It may have started with a small rise, but you can see that prices in the market more often rise than decrease,
from that I believe that bull run may have started and my expectation of the price could reach $10k in this short time
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

This is because of some good news from some big names like Black rock which put some confidence on investors. But i still feel bullrun will be confirmed if Bitcoin price touch at least $10k, hoping the bulls will make their way into it.

viananda2525

Activity: 1090
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:15:31 AM

This is because of some good news from some big names like Black rock which put some confidence on investors. But i still feel bullrun will be confirmed if Bitcoin price touch at least $10k, hoping the bulls will make their way into it.
after some finance invesment and billionaire declare about their amount of bitcoin asset, market move massively.price rise more than $1000 in a week.and we hope this is good sign for bitcoin future and there will more institution declare their crypto asset.

ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:46:56 AM

Yes correct, bitcoin have a continues increase during this week and it almost 8,000 USD right now. I think it's the beginning of uptrend again. Let see what will happen in the next few months. I have a positive feeling that bitcoin will going to surpass 20,000 USD this year compare to December 2017. Goodluck bitcoin and other legit crypto.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

I don't have any specific plan as i will continue what i've been doing already. I filled my bag from the bear market several months ago and now i am good to go, i will continue to trade if i find the opportunity and i will also monitor the bitcoin value of my alts so i don't lose any value when bitcoin goes up.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

Preferring the indicators, charts and the history of the market, probably and surely after reaching it's peak at $8,000 expect the bitcoin to drop and have a bear momentum after the bull. Well, investors will be very happy for the bull run but should also expect the big dump after.
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:34:04 AM

I was very sure that before the end of this year that something big is gonna happen, I don’t know what exactly, but we sure going to hit a high price rate before this year ends🙂🙂 all it takes is patience, I will be sorry for those that will panic sell now cause they will all miss the opportunity.

Just like last year, some people sold their BTC out of panic and when price started going up they decided to get back in but were unlucky cause price was already turning down and they ended up with loss.

renz0

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

I observed a gradual increase value of bitcoin from a day to day basis. Last time I checked it was around $7500 and now it reaches $7900 almost $8K. Again this is a good sign as it regains momentum and that something good might happen in the long run and it could possibly be the start of a bull market. But still we do not know when will be the exact time bull run is but for now let's just enjoy the ride.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

I'm wondering when the bull run with altcoin will begin. While, contrary to forecasts, they do not grow with bitcoin, which causes concern about the causes of BTC growth. In any case, to see the green color in the market is very pleasant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: