Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed, bull run begins now, what expectations?  (Read 25550 times)
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

My expectations for the current market price increase as of this moment that it will continue to soar but still there could be another pump market price fall down because it is still so early for now to for the bitcoin market price to soar high as like to what happen on the 2017 bitcoin market price. Well that is only my speculation but it could be possible that it will continue to soar high until the 2017 market price will be beat.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.
I don’t know for sure. But I read a post that the last year’s bull run will be the last and that there will be no other rush. The author said that the price of Bitcoin from now on will be stable and not go up and down any longer. I don’t know if that’s true but the price of Bitcoin has been going up little since last week and luckily I have some money stored in my wallet.

So I’m also hoping that it goes up so I can make another profit just like I did last year. But if the price goes down, then I will withdraw to cut my loss. Just saying tho’
The fluctuations are always there as part of the business, traders will come and go, buy and sell and short term holders are part of the movements, but for most of us we are delightful to see that the value will rise high again after the certain corrections, the bull are starting to run and people are now ready to buy in again and wait for decent profits before selling out again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.

Just because one billion dollars has been invested to bitcoin means bull market starts?what if that billion will full out on the next day?then you will changed the topic to BEAR HAS COME AGAIN.

Before we taste the bull thing we must overcome the corrections that will be happening every thousand pump of this great coin so better not to expect bigger
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:00:48 AM

Finally! I though I'd have to wait for the end of July yo see the bull market. I don't have any expectations for this bull market. I just hope that it gains momentum that we could have at least 15k USD by the end of the fiscal year or early January of next year. I also hope that this bull market will attract more investors in on crypto currency. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Lionheart001

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

I hope this it. The much anticipated bull run we have been expecting all year round.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

My expectation is to start making money!
Because of the downturn in the early market, I lost a lot of money. The bull market started and the BTC rose. I hope that btc will drive other cryptocurrencies to rise together and return to the state of December 2017!
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

I dont think that the market today is bullish because the prices are still continuously growing but if there will be a heavy strikes on prices to increase or decrease then maybe whales are hoarding a huge amount.
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

I dont think that the market today is bullish because the prices are still continuously growing but if there will be a heavy strikes on prices to increase or decrease then maybe whales are hoarding a huge amount.

The gears are winding up and the prices are slowly rising.I think the next bull run is quite near. I think the next bull run is quite near.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

The expectation is high from my end , I have being highly expectant to see the bull season, but the market is still quite on the low side, we are just entering the bull season, sure when we are in fully we we have a reason to smile, base on speculation we expect BTC to hit $20,000 before the end of year 2018.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

Yes, it's really nice to see that bitcoin is doing really nice lately. I kinda get my hopes back after letting this as it is for quite long time since the price drops and i don't have any motivation to do whatever that time.
I'm still not really sure what i'm gonna do now though, but since it seems like a good chance now, maybe i should try to do something that can bring me advantage. Maybe invest more in bitcoin, or time to trade again, or even find some promising ico to invest since the market is becoming better and better.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:52:43 PM

Crypto currency is the currency of the future.  Such infusions will continue.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:55:13 PM

It is nice that the price is raising up slowly but in that a billion dollar the price moves only 2k dollar up? If that was really happened the price will surely rapidly going up, maybe the billion dollar was not put in a single drop maybe it will be on the market within the couple of weeks or months.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

That was a very good tings to happen now dude, the long months has finally come to anyone who hold their bitcoin patiently. Perhaps some of the few altcoins also will rapidly increase while bitcoin is increasing too, and the only things we don't know was that it can't be stop once it goes up their value.
onufrii

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

It is too soon to confirm that. I would like to see consistent rise for a month to start putting a lot of money again.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

this may be a very good signal, we see in this week market only bitcoin which has good growth in the market, I see in exchange also higher buy volume, but I wonder why ethereum and altcoins like LTC, XLM, TRX did not go up , there are many who argue if bitcoin prices rise then altcoin will rise, is this wrong.

With the current bull run only bitcoin is the one looking very healthy and there is obvious reason of its popularity and right time of investment! People are now crazy about it because they see themselves selling the bitcoin at the rate of 20K USD one more time just like they did in last December. That is one of the biggest reason here and thats why people are selling the altcoins and lowering their values. May be this explains your second question as to why LTC, XLM, TRX etc are down at the moment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:28:34 PM

It is too soon to confirm that. I would like to see consistent rise for a month to start putting a lot of money again.
Too early to say and I'm not also confident to say that we are now in the bull run but at times like this. But that's also alarming if the market has been increasing too much without some corrections, there will be a rapid dump too.

Right now, bitcoin's under $8,000 again so we can't confirm yet if this is really a bull run but this normally happens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
VirginMary

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:25:53 AM

As it entered cypto that billion dollar can also exit it any moment. We will need several convincing confirmations before we can call the beginning of a new bull run.

★ EINSTEINIUM ➢ Support science! ➢ EMC2 ★
✈✈✈[now protected against 51% attacks]✅[!]✅[PoW]✈✈✈ (https://www.emc2.foundation/)
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:56:59 AM

i expected bitcoin make correction until $7200 level.after sec rejected winklovoss etf, today bitcoin price down sharply.and maybe technically bitcoin will make correcntion to $7200. after that waiting until september for cboe etf, bitcoin will bullish again.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:03:40 AM

Recently BTC performs well, from 6,000 to 8,000 USD this growth produce different kind of expectation some say that it was totally a bull run while other pertains that its just a pumped. Whatever others say positive prediction manage to become dominant, that's why it result for many investors to hold, High profit are expected to occur since people believe that it will be as last year, and if that happen for sure that altcoins will fluctuate well too. Finally we can sight again a good news regarding to market since Bitcoin fell hard. All of us are hoping that it was a start of bullrun even its not firmly news.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:13:24 AM

I understand your happiness as we are really so glad that Bitcoin is rising up but it is too early to celebrate and to conclude that its already a bull run because we really don't know if this is just the big whales trap like what is happening right now in which Bitcoin is below $8,000 again which fall down from $8,500. So better let just wait and see of what will come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: