Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed, bull run begins now, what expectations?  (Read 25547 times)
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

That is for sure, no one knows when the market will grow. Now forecasts do not work. It remains only to wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.
I think thats not the think bitcoin consider the raised of its market bitcoin has its own reason of raising the market without making us know or has no knowledge when this will be.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

Once I see $BTC rise over $7800, then probably that will be the commencement of a bull run. For the moment, all I see is stable coins all around. Although, as of right now $BTC dropped to around $6250 on Bithumb. Shakeout, most likely?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

Once I see $BTC rise over $7800, then probably that will be the commencement of a bull run. For the moment, all I see is stable coins all around. Although, as of right now $BTC dropped to around $6250 on Bithumb. Shakeout, most likely?
there must strong reason that make bitcoin price down again.and it is make clear that bull run not confirmed yet in markert.we need still more patience to face this condition.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:14:32 AM

Yeah... I guess it was true loke 3 months ago but still we are in a bear run. Nonetheless it is still a great opportunity to beef up our holdings by buying a sh*t ton of coins and wait for the bull run to start. I mean that is howni view our current situation, while others whine about the bear market, i see it as crypto currency sale.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:30:01 AM

The market cannot continue to go down forever, definitely there will be a bull market. This is one of the main reasons why all crypto investors must avoid panicking. Exercise patient and wait for the bull market.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:24:32 AM

Thats a good news for all bitcoiners but we can still believe that already happen. We are still hoping that before 2018 end the market change and bitcoin value increase again. Hoping that all expectations will gain positve outcome.
Actually there have been no significant price changes, prices are still stable at $6400-$6500. bull run hasn't happened yet,
maybe it takes a lot of support so bull run can happen, because the market still doesn't have much trust..
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:23:56 AM

to those who comment that there's no bull run happened yet or there is no changes in the value's of cryptos you are absulotely right because you maybe didnt bother to check the date on the op's post .  as you can see this thread is created on june 2018 and if im not mistaken , there is slight recovery that time but now it is completely opposite .

there were no bull happened because the value of cryptos are still stabilizing  .  though we should not loose our hopes because there are still a lot of time before we end this year .  if not november , then december is definetly the combeback for all cryptos .
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:31:50 AM

Thats a good news for all bitcoiners but we can still believe that already happen. We are still hoping that before 2018 end the market change and bitcoin value increase again. Hoping that all expectations will gain positve outcome.
Actually there have been no significant price changes, prices are still stable at $6400-$6500. bull run hasn't happened yet,
maybe it takes a lot of support so bull run can happen, because the market still doesn't have much trust..
it is not started yet for bull run.there are many challanges from market to make investors dare to buy and add their cryptocurrency stocks.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:00:12 AM

Look at the market, the prices went very low in the market which we don't see any bull happening because the price of bitcoin and altcoin prices decreased a lot in the market. So we have to be very careful when dealing with the market suddenly the prices will start increasing so we have to be very careful.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

Look at the market, the prices went very low in the market which we don't see any bull happening because the price of bitcoin and altcoin prices decreased a lot in the market. So we have to be very careful when dealing with the market suddenly the prices will start increasing so we have to be very careful.
besides that we must remain calm, so that we can analyze the market movements carefully. indeed today prices are moving down, of course many will panic because of that, and don't be incited by negative news

bitcoincitr

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

It is too early to say that we are going to a bull market. Firstly, you can't say "confirmed bull run" for any market. It does not seem this idea comes from a smart person. Even though, a smart person never believes such statements. Maybe, you think too emotionally. If you do, don't think to invest.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:33:12 PM

It might have been true that bilions have come in when cryptocurrency did get to rise in volume anf value during this months yet it is also sad to notice that another billion had also gone out of the circulation just this month. Somehow it is not a good implication or reference to many other investors. But i do hope that bull run will make a run by the end of 2018.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

Less chance for a bull run. I love this stable price moment then a bull run later falling drastically down to earth. Still investors do need a bull run to have expected profits. Many have invested huge, I hence certainly require a decent hike.  As it's 4th quarter, we can expect a good growth.
i think when a surge of several days is a signal for Bull run. but until now there has been no sign to continue, in fact prices are relatively down, hopefully in fourth quarter there will be a real breakout
The Bull Run is a period of constant extensive growth and this should be understood that we cannot have Bull Run for two or three days. That is called the artificial bubble or rise in the value-as a result of certain activities by the influential whales who are about to take an action about to either sell high or buy more-which fades shortly after it is gone. The real bull is not started yet and we can have high prices and an extended period of market boom as the market recovers.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:41:39 AM

No one can predict the future, whales are not fools, they are just good at hiding, it is very likely to take off again, but not very much last year. You don't have to doubt the future of cryptocurrency.
Hahaha no one even had an idea of what this all is about. No one had predicted the reality of bitcoin. No one knows which better time period to invest in bitcoin is and how they can be seeing bitcoin in coming days. So don’t worry and don’t try your mind to be distracted in this long complex thread. Keep things simple for you and try your own luck to make good money.
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

My plan is to buy more cryptocurrencies, when the bull run really begins, but I do not feel like it is happening right now, and we can see, it has neither began in july. A couple nice days does not mean bull run IMO, I think it will last for months, or even a year, but not sure when it will start.

paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

When will be the exact date of bull run? Someone says that its going to be in December. If ever, this is a good news for all of the holders after the bitcoins price decreased. and also this is the best time to buy popular coins and tokens while in its dip. I also waiting for this moment because ive been waiting for a year and holding a token with potential on it. But im not expecting more because cyptos are very unpredictable. We should prepare for the other possibilities.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

Unseen bull run and bull run cannot be confirmed because the current condition of cryptocurrency is still a lot of bad news trying to make traders panic and there is no good news that could trigger bull market signals.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

1.5x of previous ATH... maybe??
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

Maybe it will increase this coming month but I don't even feel it now my coins that I am holding increase their value in a little amount I think it will take a long nap to make it happened again. I think prediction will take you more serious of expecting more about the increase this year to make our investments grow.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: