Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed, bull run begins now, what expectations?  (Read 25550 times)
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

In this uncertain market condition, hard to make prediction about when market start to recover. I am believe market will recover because many financial institution interesting in cryptomarket. My expection about crypto market is market cap value reach trillion dollar
it could happen if institutional investors already put some of their money into crypto market.when it happen cryptomarket capitalization maybe could be equal with stocks market.and its will give big influence to crypto price.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.

Well, if that's the case, I am hoping for a great deal of improvement in the price point of many coins, especially those established ones like Ethereum. I have been a follower of Ethereum, and I am so sad to see it dwindle in value in the last few months despite the endurance it had shown during those times when the market was not doing good for a long while. Also, I hope that there are more transactions to enter the market instead of mostly hodling schemes from the many users to help the market have more vibrancy and activity.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.
What about these days,when billions of dollars come and go in just an hour,do you think this is a sign of bull and bear market?Lol bull is far from coming back because the market still waiting for bottoming and looking at the chart now there is no indication of bullrun i hope i am wrong but this is what i saw for the whole year now.we are just a month away for 2019 but the burden of looking for the recovery is still not granted
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

Well, if that's the case, I am hoping for a great deal of improvement in the price point of many coins, especially those established ones like Ethereum. I have been a follower of Ethereum, and I am so sad to see it dwindle in value in the last few months despite the endurance it had shown during those times when the market was not doing good for a long while. Also, I hope that there are more transactions to enter the market instead of mostly hodling schemes from the many users to help the market have more vibrancy and activity.

If we consider, this news was announced on July 18, then I think at the moment it’s pointless to expect something good and positive on the market
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

This topic has been posted since July 2018, And now month of December 2018 Bitcoin was 4016$ which means cryptonic news is not giving an accurate updates about what is happening in the market of bitcoin industry. This is the reason why digital currencies was called volatile and became unpredictable too.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:25:35 PM

This topic has been posted since July 2018, And now month of December 2018 Bitcoin was 4016$ which means cryptonic news is not giving an accurate updates about what is happening in the market of bitcoin industry. This is the reason why digital currencies was called volatile and became unpredictable too.

Simply when people see that most of the main cryptocurrencies gained at least 10%, they think the bull run started. In reality, the bulls come to stay on the market, when the cryptos add at least 25% and grow further.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:03:15 AM

It was indeed unpredictable but then others still fully believe in an FUD prediction they have read. It seems they aren't understand what's the meaning of prediction. Also they don't know those spreading bad prediction has self interest. Some are altcoin investor, some only wants the price to go down so that they can buy at a cheaper price. No one can say when will the bull and bear run happen.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

Simply when people see that most of the main cryptocurrencies gained at least 10%, they think the bull run started. In reality, the bulls come to stay on the market, when the cryptos add at least 25% and grow further.
dont look price movement on daily chart.it just representated buyer and seller on short term.we can take a look on bigger time frame such weekly.if this periode market growth alot , we could called it as bull run.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:59:05 AM

dont be hurry decided bull run already set and confirm.if we look at chart in weekly time fram, it still shows strong bearish movement, and there is no signal market will reversal.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:27:22 AM

In this uncertain market condition, hard to make prediction about when market start to recover. I am believe market will recover because many financial institution interesting in cryptomarket. My expection about crypto market is market cap value reach trillion dollar

Everyone now hopes that this final month of the year becomes the successful month for the crypto currency and rises so that during the year who has being suffering losses due tot falling market may get some respite and have a good holidays and a decent portfolio to start with 2019.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

This is something very good positive move for crypto currency market. I think the spike will be maintained for another few weeks to make crypto market stabilize or if the price goes down then the market will again bleed. There are many factors for this price rise and the price rise should not stop here and there is more and more to got for crypto market and especially Bitcoin.
We cannot compare the bull run last 2017 on today because they are differ. But this proves that bitcoin still have potential to grow in the future. Even the bull run won't happen now, it does not mean that it is the end. Price now in dip any many are taking an opportunity to buy this coin and expect for good gain when it recovers. Price is unpredictable we just have to prepare for it.

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

Everyone now hopes that this final month of the year becomes the successful month for the crypto currency and rises so that during the year who has being suffering losses due tot falling market may get some respite and have a good holidays and a decent portfolio to start with 2019.

this end of year maybe could be the worst ever for bitcoin price.i am worry investors will sell their asset for their holiday.but i hope in current situation all selling movement could be postponed till bitcoin price recovered.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

Price of BTC will not increase this year and you could expect a pump anywhere in early 2019. This situation provides investors who are looking to invest in bitcoin. The bearish market will sustain for a month or two before you could expect a bull run.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

I'm hoping for the best of crypto as we know that this can surprise us in a few weeks or months. Although it's clear that bull run will only happen if the demand will became huge than the supply and we need more buyers to take the ride. Current market is seems we are still in bearish market. Anyway, let's observe what will be the flow of the market for the Christmas season.
xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

I'm hoping for the best of crypto as we know that this can surprise us in a few weeks or months. Although it's clear that bull run will only happen if the demand will became huge than the supply and we need more buyers to take the ride. Current market is seems we are still in bearish market. Anyway, let's observe what will be the flow of the market for the Christmas season.

there was no good sign in the market as of now so we should not expect anything good from it, let us also think that crypto market will drop because many of us will convert our coins to cash due to spend season.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

This used to be very exiting news to me, until now when I have gotten a further exposure in the crypto market. The bull run can't just happen simply because of a short increase in the total market cap within a day or week.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

If we consider, this news was announced on July 18, then I think at the moment it’s pointless to expect something good and positive on the market

We can't tell the bull run if starting unless we are seeing the market rising for a long time like 2 weeks or more.
The rise is the rise and the fall is a fall and we can't predict them unless the demand of the tokens are not stopping.
As time goes by, there are more tokens coming in the community! and the demand are being split to many branches.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

How can we see the bulls to run now a days?
Is it on the low trend like what we have seen until now?
there is no hundred percent in this community, it is hard to tell if it starting now or what!
We should wait for a long time like month to tell that we are really into bull run!
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

We in the first place your confirmation was not true and prediction was also failed. Look at the time now we had dude, it is already December and yet bull run is not yet happening. But still some of the holdler's still believed and keep on holding their coins in a long terms. Because they knew that the market was too unpredictable.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:00:17 AM

This thread confirms what it is so wrong with the mentality of many investors, as soon as there is a few positive news about the market everyone thinks that the bull market is going to begin, they seem incapable to understand that sometimes positive news are just that and that no bull market is going to appear out of those news, then they buy coins thinking the bull market is inevitable and they lose money and then they blame the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: