Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:29:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed, bull run begins now, what expectations?  (Read 25550 times)
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

How can we see the bulls to run now a days?
Is it on the low trend like what we have seen until now?
there is no hundred percent in this community, it is hard to tell if it starting now or what!
We should wait for a long time like month to tell that we are really into bull run!

You see, the market situation is so strange that now when you see that even all the cryptocurrencies are green and added up to 10%, it does not mean that tomorrow they will not start falling again.
viananda2525

Activity: 1094
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

How can we see the bulls to run now a days?
Is it on the low trend like what we have seen until now?
there is no hundred percent in this community, it is hard to tell if it starting now or what!
We should wait for a long time like month to tell that we are really into bull run!

You see, the market situation is so strange that now when you see that even all the cryptocurrencies are green and added up to 10%, it does not mean that tomorrow they will not start falling again.
dont take summary too fast in current market.we could not said that easy.price recovery difficult to happen and need several trigger to realize it.and we need huge demant to make market capitalization recoverd again.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.
Do you still believe that bull runs will begin right now? Its not new for me to see a thread like this, full of hope and love in cryptocurrency. However, I am looking at the chart of bitcoin and ethereum today but they are all going down. Ethereum drops at 86 dollars. I think it never shine again.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.
Do you still believe that bull runs will begin right now? Its not new for me to see a thread like this, full of hope and love in cryptocurrency. However, I am looking at the chart of bitcoin and ethereum today but they are all going down. Ethereum drops at 86 dollars. I think it never shine again.
bull run would not happen in near future.its still need long time , maybe six months later or at middle 2019 we will see market capitalization recovered and followed by all price.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:55:13 AM

bull run would not happen in near future.its still need long time , maybe six months later or at middle 2019 we will see market capitalization recovered and followed by all price.

I am agree, need more time for market to recover. After deep drop, i think market will need more time to recover and i think its not happen this year. Better expecting good in 2019 because many good happen next year

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:10:02 AM

I am agree, need more time for market to recover. After deep drop, i think market will need more time to recover and i think its not happen this year. Better expecting good in 2019 because many good happen next year
of course victory will be close to those who are patient. patience and consistency in goals are very important things to wait for the bullrun to occur. market recovery may take longer, but with the positive news happening, I hope it can happen faster, and I think that is all of us hope

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

surely my hope is that bitcoin can experience a very large price increase as late as last year even though the value is not the same, because with the soaring bitcoin it can replace the current loss when the bitcoin price falls

I'm not sure the market will recover at the end of the year, maybe we will see a big change in the new year. So be patient to stay hodl, I know it is like something that is meaningless because the market continues to fall, but if we are sure then at least we are not too losers if we are able to be patient for longer.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

Be patient.

Everybody recommends us to stay patient. Really, there is no other choice if we do not want to quit. Once you give up and sell your altcoins and Bitcoins now, you will become a loser.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

Yes, indeed, everyone has their own plans. Only the plans of ordinary traders don't affect the price of Bitcoin. We learn some news and make our assumptions about further events. But our assumptions are not always true. Whatever the situation, the only thing that is important, in my opinion, is to keep calm, analyze charts and follow a pre-planned plan.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:32:20 PM

The indicators show a slight upward trend in the long term, we hope so, whether from here the price rises and the market recovers!
jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:33:45 AM

surely my hope is that bitcoin can experience a very large price increase as late as last year even though the value is not the same, because with the soaring bitcoin it can replace the current loss when the bitcoin price falls
The hope is of course the price of bitcoin is increasing. It may not be as high as 2017, but the increase chart is quite significant, so the passion of bitcoin owners to trade also increases. The problem is that when bitcoin prices decline, many bitcoin owners are waiting, so the digital currency experiences sluggish trading.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:06:57 AM

The indicators show a slight upward trend in the long term, we hope so, whether from here the price rises and the market recovers!
hearing your statement, made my heart ache is better. this is what is needed to foster a spirit of patience so that we can face the current market with many frustrated people
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:41:32 AM

If this news is true why Bitcoin price value according to the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ it was down now into 3560$.
And this news was already published 5 months ago. And the bull run is supposed to be happening now but its not in the reality things happened at the present time now.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

No one can ensure the market will recover or the price of the coin will go up at a good price to make a big profit. Can only hope and pray next year better than this year.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

If this news is true why Bitcoin price value according to the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ it was down now into 3560$.
And this news was already published 5 months ago. And the bull run is supposed to be happening now but its not in the reality things happened at the present time now.

Well truth is, many of us had the same expectation as this guy from july. I personally didn't expect to break bottom again after we wen't steady around 6.5k for a long time. The market effed us again bigtime when we least expected it to.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

It's a good news and of course everyone would be happy about it. Yet, I don't think the bull run confirm its progress. But, if people keep watching the improvement, it probably can. It's more certain rather than the news of bull run happening.  If it does happening, let's hope it will last longer so that people's intention can be achieved.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:25:09 AM

It's a good news and of course everyone would be happy about it. Yet, I don't think the bull run confirm its progress. But, if people keep watching the improvement, it probably can. It's more certain rather than the news of bull run happening.  If it does happening, let's hope it will last longer so that people's intention can be achieved.
The bull run has not seen progress at all, the purchasing power of users is still low, the marketcaps have fallen very deeply
and there have not been any amazing price changes, moreover positive news has not been seen, so we must be more patient
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

bitcoin still on a downwards spiral. its fell harder than 2014. i dont it will bull run soon enough.
SwaVeR

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

Bitcoin reached all-time low 3000 dollars price mark   we can expect back bitcoin reversal and many technical experts say bullish run is expected come in first quarter of 2019 hopefully

Btc is reading arc 3800 mark and waiting for some reversal trend to happen. If it picks up we can see some recovery happening very soon and that too at fast  pace. Here people can make huge money if but at this low and get the bull run soon and sell on high.
Yes I also saw that this morning, the price has dropped from $4000 to $3800. I don’t know if there is going to be bull run in this year any longer, maybe it’s no longer going to be this year but let’s wait for next year and see how’s going to be. I’m quite confused about this whole thing about bull run.
AnDoom

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

ARe we expecting a new positive leap? If bitcoin will shout up it will take the rest of the coins to tha moon.  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: