Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed, bull run begins now, what expectations?  (Read 25547 times)
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

Still not yet started bull run guys . We have to wait for next year sure it will make some huge trendset in crypto market .

You cannot know if the bull run comes this December, in 2019, or even later. If you could be aware of these facts, you would make billions. I hope for great market growth within several months.

Bull run will have to be started now or in  first quarter 2019. Whenever the bull run comes, it is sure that bitcoin will cross 20K and will reach something around 50,000$ or plus. I think we should wait a bit more and it will be all green market.

What makes you so confident about the time of the bull run? As I do remember, most of the guys from this Forum were sure that bulls would be here in December. It did not happen. Thus, we cannot guess the time when it happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:11:56 PM

bull run is expected to be back by first quarter after the institutional investors like nasdaq and fidelity launch their crypto products
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:31:30 AM

bull run is expected to be back by first quarter after the institutional investors like nasdaq and fidelity launch their crypto products
People have been saying something similar to that for a whole year and it has not happen, it is better that people just let the market move as it wants and if the bull run does not happen then take the time to accumulate coins during that period of time, that is way more healthy than to wait for a bull market for every single day for a whole year like what many people are doing.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:00:05 AM

People have been saying something similar to that for a whole year and it has not happen, it is better that people just let the market move as it wants and if the bull run does not happen then take the time to accumulate coins during that period of time, that is way more healthy than to wait for a bull market for every single day for a whole year like what many people are doing.
i am agree with you mate, by doing this we will frustrated with current condition in market.our mental and emotion could be controlled.dont ever think bull run will set in near future.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

i am agree with you mate, by doing this we will frustrated with current condition in market.our mental and emotion could be controlled.dont ever think bull run will set in near future.
As if we will become homeless when bull run will not take place.
Come one, please be patient and face the reality, stop speculating on the future because if bull run will really arrive it will
definitely come. For now, if we do not have enough income because of the bad market situation, we should leave crypto for awhile and find a job.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

A slight fall has begun and seems that due to holidays ahead people are selling some as they would be requiring some money to be spent. Thus couple of 100$ markets has sink in and hopefully it would not be a huge fall and should be recovering soon. Also due to holidays probably their would be less volume in the market as people would be in enjoyment mood and would be away from this market.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

Since the OP created this thread I have not seen any noticeable bull runs of bitcoin all we had witnessed or observed has been bearish runs which had generated great concerns to investors while the year had ran out we hope to see a turn around in 2019 provided that all the fundamental news that could kick start the bullish runs are positive.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

A slight fall has begun and seems that due to holidays ahead people are selling some as they would be requiring some money to be spent. Thus couple of 100$ markets has sink in and hopefully it would not be a huge fall and should be recovering soon. Also due to holidays probably their would be less volume in the market as people would be in enjoyment mood and would be away from this market.

It was a fall due to people sold some of the coins as festival season is around the corner and would require money for the holidays and festivities. If considering from yesterday market has recovered more than 100$ upward movement which is a good relief to show it is not falling.
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

I hope I can get back my lost money this year, I have suffered a lot of losses this year because I invested in a bad project, and I just realized that after 6 months I hold that coin. I hope I can get  profit next year because from upcoming bull run
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

Not confirmed when you opened this topic because from that date after that the price become lower. And I will want to confirm to us that last week that is the sign of real bull run that will expect to happen in the year 2019 which means more coins you buy and hold more profit to come.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:53:54 AM

At this moment, bitcoin price sitting at $3900 after drop to around $3300. Maybe its a bull sign but we can not predict market. My expectation about bitcoin is reach highest price again in 2019 and i am believe it will happen
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

At this moment, bitcoin price sitting at $3900 after drop to around $3300. Maybe its a bull sign but we can not predict market. My expectation about bitcoin is reach highest price again in 2019 and i am believe it will happen
Uniquely Bitcoin does not exist Anyone can predict when Bitcoin will rise according to resource persons From several media or observers, Bitcoin has increased in 2019 with a very high percentage but on the other hand makes people confused by many countries that prohibit cryptocirculating in their country but other times they use blockchain technology, so this is a mafia joke for current price speculation that can affect crypto with various issues.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:48:55 AM

No one can confirm when a bullrun really begins, we only know it when it has happened. Market prediction is so difficult especially BTC does not act according to recent releases. If good news are out price declines and if bad news are out BTC price goes up. Nobody understands...
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

No one can confirm when a bullrun really begins, we only know it when it has happened. Market prediction is so difficult especially BTC does not act according to recent releases. If good news are out price declines and if bad news are out BTC price goes up. Nobody understands...
yes indeed no one can be sure of when that will happen, but at least those who have predicted and made news. whether the prediction is true or false we will not know, just need to follow what is happening now and do it well and correctly so as not to lose.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

yes indeed no one can be sure of when that will happen, but at least those who have predicted and made news. whether the prediction is true or false we will not know, just need to follow what is happening now and do it well and correctly so as not to lose.
follow the market , dont against the market trend  we could loss our money if we did it.our prediction always be prediction we could not make true if market opposite with this.all of us now, cryptocurrency market still in bearish trend and bull run not confirmed.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

It's amazing how messages get old in this area!
In July, the bitcoin traveled on 8000, and finally seemed to see a recovery.
Today we are all depressed, and 8000 seems to us a dream.
We will see.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:24:43 AM

We will see.

I think about the times when the price of Bitcoin was $300.
I regret that I did not buy then to now enjoy $3800.
We will feel the same after the next three years ..
Patience! Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 01:27:15 AM

Patience! Wink
we have to wait in advance to reach the new ATH, so we will also be patient to wait for prices to improve the following year
and it didn't fall like last year
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:14:21 AM

We will see.

Patience! Wink
Its not dream mate, when prices skyrocket to $19k we know that someday prices will definitely be a correction, and that happens? the dynamics and changes in prices in the market will always be like this. the price will fall, the price will recover. calm down
in the new year I hope trust and enthusiasm will return to buy bitcoin, so don't come back to regret because you didn't buy bitcoin before the bull happened..
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:07:09 PM

We will see.

Patience! Wink
right, before it jumped to almost $ 20,000, many didn't think that bitcoin flew so that it caught the attention of people all over the world, and now many are complaining with the current prices, this is nothing else because many buy when bitcoin is in the hills, so they wait all year long , and closed at a price of $ 3800

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: