Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2018, 05:42:02 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube to MP3 Converter.  (Read 82 times)
zestVI

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

Hello, I made a similar post a week ago but I'm having a hard time finding it so I made a new one. I need someone who can script me a full YouTube to MP3 conversion site from scratch (not edit those already on the net, I have already tested all of them). I already have a domain and VPS. I need these services:

1. Full script.
2. File has to be downloaded directly after conversion, to the client's computer not my server.

I will pay in Bitcoin, this is easier for me and I believe it is easier for a lot of people in here. Half of the payment will be given after I see the work and half after I receive the files, upload them in my VPS, test the site and confirm I'm pleased with it. Last time I had more than 5 people trying to play me with pre-made scripts and stories about how they were scripters in huge forums and social media sites, please don't do that. Waiting for your messages here or Discord @ ronaldMD#1548
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

Hello, I made a similar post a week ago but I'm having a hard time finding it so I made a new one. I need someone who can script me a full YouTube to MP3 conversion site from scratch (not edit those already on the net, I have already tested all of them). I already have a domain and VPS. I need these services:

1. Full script.
2. File has to be downloaded directly after conversion, to the client's computer not my server.

I will pay in Bitcoin, this is easier for me and I believe it is easier for a lot of people in here. Half of the payment will be given after I see the work and half after I receive the files, upload them in my VPS, test the site and confirm I'm pleased with it. Last time I had more than 5 people trying to play me with pre-made scripts and stories about how they were scripters in huge forums and social media sites, please don't do that. Waiting for your messages here or Discord @ ronaldMD#1548
Thank you.

so only the conversion scripts you want from youtube video to mp3 format,
by the way what about nominal reward in btc would you give for this service sir?
i'm interested in adjusting the rewards.
nb:you should include how much the nominal reward you provide via escrow better Smiley
zestVI

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

We can talk about the price in Discord.
Initscri

Activity: 784
Merit: 531

Programmer. Coding anti-spam scripts (see profile)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

Sent you a friend request on Discord to discuss.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Kiddy0831

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:25 PM

Is it to create new one? I am also tested the other converter. And its not direct to download after convertion. I think it is also good cause their is a choice to choose if you want to download it or play only.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.