Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GMO to pay Gamers in Crypto currencies  (Read 69 times)
CptWhsikeyjack (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

GMO- the Japanese Internet giant who recently got into bitcoin mining and started building bitcoin miners has revealed that they will reward gamers through their an app they have developed for playing games. Their app called Cyptochips will distribute cryptocurrency as remuneration within games. Initially they will pay in bitcoin and eventually there will be options to get paid in other cryptos as well.

They are initially offering this in a game called whimsical war. This game is a real time territorial battle game which is already on iphone and android. There is no concrete info about how the players will be rewarded but the players rank will play an important role in deciding the amount a player gets paid. GMO will start paying gamers through their app from August 2018.

Whimsical War:

This game is similar to DOTA and League of legends but instead of choosing 1 hero you get to choose 8 characters and there are no creeps. You will have to either destroy the enemy towers or have more territorial points than the opponent by the end of 3 mins. Its that simple. As you progress you increase in level and upgrade your characters.

Game and Earn.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

I installed this game to try and see what it was like and I would say it's not bad. I heard that in a day they will do the counts and after a few days they will send out the rewards in bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: