Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XORNCOIN XORN MASTERNODES POS 💫 Trading platform for DEX  (Read 26972 times)
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

integrate staking on exchange is a good idea, i hope it will be feasible
congrats for the listing on cb
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kangmu

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

The project has just come online CB,will be pumb..
Other ,I feel the interface is user friendly, hopefully the security will be good
vuglusk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

Is this coin already exist? If yes, help me, please, to find its price.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

Hi dev, I have noticed few activity from this project and its community. Any plan on improving the marketing and advertising of this project? Or maybe spreading the bounties or airdrops?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
qemudev
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:45:42 PM

VOTE FOR EXCHANGE:

Ubit - Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://ubit.pw/
Discord: https://discord.gg/G7dwYad

Vote XORN, be listed - https://vote.ubit.pw/
Spicy1
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

This coin looks amazing. the trading platform looks better, than alot of the current ones in the crypto space.  This should be well recieved.  And with the addition of bots, wow! 
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

Hi dev, I have noticed few activity from this project and its community. Any plan on improving the marketing and advertising of this project? Or maybe spreading the bounties or airdrops?
I think the XORNCOIN project team will further enhance its marketing in order to achieve the sales target is already in the set
xxdrkangelxx

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

A very promising new crypto project to watch on the market, run by great team and supportive community. Join and be part of the project. Cheers to coming success..
jameswell

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:13:43 AM

My friend told me that XORN is a very promising project and suggested me to take a look at it.
I then spent some time on the project and went through many documents, this is indeed a GREAT project.
I wish I could have participated in this earlier, but hey, it is still a good timing for people like me to take part in this project.

Keep up the good work Team!
Willyandzz

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:24:39 AM

I like coins that use, post and mn, what else is already on the market like cryptobridge. How much is the min staking?
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:30:58 AM

Can you give us reason why we must tradding platform for DEX? I am interesting to join tradding for DEX and I need more reason, maybe you can explain the advantages tradding platform for DEX. Thank you Smiley
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:21:45 AM

I like coins that use, post and mn, what else is already on the market like cryptobridge. How much is the min staking?

if i'm not wrong the min stake amount is about 1000 Xorn then min stake age is 12 hours my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
imadara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:38:13 AM

The purpose of our project is to make trading and keeping masternodes and POS-Wallets as convenient as possible
fombadi

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:01:15 AM

Good concept, how do we get details about the team behind the project. Photos,Name etc?
pmone

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:43:41 AM

I will join all campaigns and use the platform for future trading.Try to keep up the good work and wish the project a success!
I get some info that the whole last day dev were overpoweringly busy. this is a great thing. It's much better than those projects that only sell without talking about technology.
Come on,wish the success of the project Tongue
devil before evil

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

Good afternoon!  The new coin I think is good! Who thinks what of you?
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

The project looks good and maybe may have a very nice features that will become popular soon, but I think this needs more exposures and more popularity to be known and become successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

Xorncoin is a new project with lots of potentials, I am sure more and more investors will be curious about this and hopefully they will make their first investments upon checking the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

I think a video representation may help xorcoin to attract more investors as this will explain easily how it will work and how this project will become unique and different from other projects.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

I like the whole project and how it presented, but upon checking the website I noticed that it is not secured. Would you mind upgrading the website to a more secured domain?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: