Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XORNCOIN XORN MASTERNODES POS 💫 Trading platform for DEX  (Read 26985 times)
XORNcore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

Thank you guys for you kind words!  Smiley
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

Reserved Indonesian translation...if there's any bounty translate
i have carefully read your project..it's seem has great potential...so i would trasnlate it into my local native language..hopefully can reach indonesia people
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:12:32 PM

Add "XORN (XORN)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 508 XORN (XORN)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

The xorncoin project really amazed me about the fast developments and continues improvements of its features. I believe that xorcoin will be able to reach success in the coming months. I will look forward to it to happen.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

Hi. How much coins are needed for 1 masternode? And how much is ROI in a year for this coin? And can masternode be listed on some sites that provide services for masternodes?
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

Xorncoin developers are giving their best and exerting more effort to make the project achieve its goals, but I think it still need to push more specially with the marketing and promotions.
logictense

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

Now you can check if your XORN masternode is working and will receive rewards.
Additionally if your node has not been seen for over 20 minutes, a notification will be sent to inform you, so that you have enough time to react before your node status changes to EXPIRED causing your rewards being lost.

https://nodecheck.io
https://discordapp.com/invite/3VV5GkG
https://twitter.com/nodecheck

What if u dont want to spend time on checking but rather want the rewards to come in out of vacuum while u idle in the woods with an ax in ur hand and a piece of someones flesh trapped between ur jaws. That is what perfection is about. Knowledge, machine learning and deep understanding of the subject can prop u up to the level of deity. Why would u check something when u can enhance the qualities ancestry rewarded u with.

alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

I have seen some interested investors here in the ann thread and this is great help to the project if more and more investors are going to check and invest. I am expecting for more good updates in the coming weeks.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

I have noticed only one airdrop campaign for this project, I think it needs more exposures specially in the social media sites. Most huge investors are using their social media accounts so I am sure this will be a big help for the project if they will open a social media campaign.
XORNcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

I have noticed only one airdrop campaign for this project, I think it needs more exposures specially in the social media sites. Most huge investors are using their social media accounts so I am sure this will be a big help for the project if they will open a social media campaign.
We have already finished two twitter campaigns
Bitcointalk airdrop is still available
Feel free to join
Pasolnaning

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

Hello
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?
papanipapi

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

The current figures are absolutely real. Unfortunately, you hurried. I hope you sold when the price was more than $2.

XORNCOIN has many more news coming for the community.
DogeCashTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

Do I sense a Xorn + DogeCash partnership in the future?  Cool

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DOGECASH  ▬▬  THE DOGE IS NOW THE MASTER (NODE)  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◢◤  SETTING A NEW STANDARD IN THE MASTERNODE SPACE  ◢◤  Now Trading on CryptoBridge  ◢◤
▬▬▬▬       website      -      twitter      -      telegram      -      discord      -      bitcointalk       ▬▬▬▬
bitaibe

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:42:28 PM

I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!
XORNcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

Truly appreciate your support guys!
logictense

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!

Theres no whitepaper. Its likely that u read the zuzaper, a new enhanced and highly complex kind of wallpaper. Usually these papers are developed by large organizations that are in control of the entire whitepaper industry, they can spam these papers infinitely because of huge budget and upper-class machinery designed as though the production of papers never stops.

XORNcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:03:21 AM

Theres no whitepaper. Its likely that u read the zuzaper, a new enhanced and highly complex kind of wallpaper. Usually these papers are developed by large organizations that are in control of the entire whitepaper industry, they can spam these papers infinitely because of huge budget and upper-class machinery designed as though the production of papers never stops.
That was funny ! If you ask 10 marketers about what a whitepaper is, you will get 10 different answers  Cheesy
Kyotiosporran

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

Good night, Team! Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I'm all in your token! Given that it's backed by the SEC, time I can't lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
XORNcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

You are welcome!
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

A good joke dude. In general, as I explained earlier in order to understand how much white paper is good for understanding, it is necessary to give it to the student for five minutes to read it. If he understands during this time that there is written it means everything is good if there is no means it can be thrown into the garbage Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: