Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The sharing economy  (Read 101 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

The sharing economy is about sharing resources so that everyone can have the same utility at a lower cost. For example, if I only use my car in the morning, someone could use it in the evening and the costs would be halved for both of us. UCHAIN is creating a chain specifically to empower the sharing economy. Just imagine UBER but with a trust-less system and no fees for UBER.

pedpedped

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:58:16 PM

This is an evidence crypto world is growing fast with technology and I hope this can work out and go global
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

If you are interested in sharing economy then find a moment to look through the article: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
It's definitely worth a few minutes of your time!

nostrings

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

The sharing economy is about sharing resources so that everyone can have the same utility at a lower cost. For example, if I only use my car in the morning, someone could use it in the evening and the costs would be halved for both of us. UCHAIN is creating a chain specifically to empower the sharing economy. Just imagine UBER but with a trust-less system and no fees for UBER.

I wish one day we would have an economy like this and not one based on greed. I don't see this happening in the near future though, we cant even establish a Universal Basic Income.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: