Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [EZX] EZ Exchange: Platform for Simple & Secure Crypto Trading  (Read 517 times)
Namita

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

This is a very cool modern project! I believe that in the near future, this project may be a great success, and will bring incredible profits to, very good, has been looking forward to! Good luck to you all!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:09:41 PM

Is this a decentralized exchange? What makes it different from any other exchange?
tisicted

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

Hello everyone, i would like to recommend you  BitMart referral system bitmart.com by simply registering  you’ll get 20 free BMX and up  to 20,000 BMX  just using referral link
saneredolks

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

Hello everyone, i would like to recommend you  BitMart referral system bitmart.com by simply registering  you’ll get 20 free BMX and up  to 20,000 BMX  just using referral link
Hi, its not right thread for such questions. But have you already tried? Scam it or not?
chiin028

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

I like it!! Go guys
tisicted

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

Hi, its not right thread for such questions. But have you already tried? Scam it or not?
Its real project with real money, not scam so I'm looking for people who are ready to follow my referral link in return I will tell all actual info
saneredolks

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

Its real project with real money, not scam so I'm looking for people who are ready to follow my referral link in return I will tell all actual info
Okay, I will PM you Smiley
tisicted

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

Okay, I will PM you Smiley
Great, I will wait for you
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

EZ Exchange is really making it easy for new and advanced users to get into cryptocurrency. I am big believer in having education be a part of the space as it continues to grow and mature.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

I hope the project will towards digital future better and ensure that users never again deal with a customer experience substandard when electronic money transactions. I hope you will succeed with this project

always move forward. I see in front of it the prospects and potential. so it's important to support each other and support everyone involved in this project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

Nice Site EZ Exchange.  I think everything will turn out, many people will be able to appreciate the project!. Awesome company, with great potential, Continue to follow the news! As the project develops very fast! After ICO is a stunning result!. Nice platform trading. Good team.
EZ.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

Hello all, we are excited to announce our EZ Exchange 2018 Token Sweepstakes, in this promotion we are awarding a prize pool of 25,000 EZX tokens to 50 winners.

Sweepstakes link: https://gleam.io/Vjlm1/ez-exchange-token-sweepstakes-25000-ezx-tokens

Sweepstakes Rules:

- There will be total of randomly drawn fifty (50) winners at the conclusion of the initial coin offering (ICO). The rewards for each winner are specified in the list below.

- Participants are awarded entries into the sweepstakes for completing the simple tasks below. Some of these tasks can be repeated, and additional means for gaining entries will be added over the course of the sweepstakes. A participant's chances of winning improves with a higher number of entries into the sweepstakes, so check back often to give yourself the greatest chance for winning a prize.

- Participants must remain on the EZ Exchange social media channels (i.e. Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Reddit) and have an active social media account until the end of sweepstakes to qualify.

- Winners will be contacted by email upon conclusion of the ICO and will have up fourteen (14) days to claim their prize. Winner's must respond with a valid Ethereum address to receive payment of their winning prize.

- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate.

- Participants must use a valid first and last name.

- Participants who use multiple accounts will be disqualified.

- EZ Exchange reserves the right to make changes to the giveaway.

Prize List:

1st place - 5000 EZX tokens

2nd place - 3000 EZX tokens

3rd place - 2500 EZX tokens

4th place - 2000 EZX tokens

5th place - 1250 EZX tokens

6th - 50th place – 250 EZX tokens

Good luck everyone!

Crypto for all.
EZ.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

Bounty program is being worked on expect an announcement in the near-term future.

Crypto for all.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

While normal exchanges have features that range from using utility tokens for trading fee discounts to stop-loss features for traders, EZ Exchange really promotes onboarding users with more integrating features like an academy to help them grow and learn and by having a full operational call center to help.
EZ.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

We have some advanced trading features that no other exchanges offer at the current moment too Cheesy

Crypto for all.
EZ.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

Thanks Akshayp, do you need me to send you the link to our telegram and other platforms so you have all the updated information?

Crypto for all.
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

The project is fulfilling a major industry need in making it easier for new and advanced cryptocurrency users to join in this exciting and new movement.
EZ.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

The project is fulfilling a major industry need in making it easier for new and advanced cryptocurrency users to join in this exciting and new movement.

Thanks! EZ Exchange's mission is to remove trading barriers for users so that they can trade easily and securely.  Check out our blog to learn more about how we are making it easy for new traders to buy, sell and trade crypto: https://medium.com/ez-exchange/ez-exchange-use-case-1-the-new-user-225807fa0e1b

Crypto for all.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: