Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 05:08:12 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many advantages for trade.io community members  (Read 99 times)
Batumbu (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

There are just too many opportunities available for early Trade.io supporters. I have already benefited from so many verified ICO airdrops already and they keep on coming as the day go by. I just entered the new draw for the DMC tokens hope my fellow community supporters have too, if not you can learn more following this link

Verified ICO DarcMatter Launches Raffle Campaign Giving Away 575,000 DMC Tokens to trade.io

Monday 18th June 2018, Lugano, Switzerland — trade.io, a leading digital asset exchange, is furthering its partnership…
medium.com

Trade.io is here to change that with its revolutionary idea and next generation technology, they are aiming to change and disrupt the financial markets by decentralizing it and opening new doors for traders, investors and local businesses. Trade.io brings together the traditional financial trading system and the and the new blockchain trading platform, giving traders and investors the opportunity to do all their trading under one platform, how exciting will that be.

With all the above listed features and services which Trade.io aims to bring into the market, Trade.io equally gives room for small and medium size companies to be listed on their platform so investors can locate them easily as they acknowledge the fact that there are thousands of brilliant businesses around the world which can’t access funding or being listed on stock markets. Trade.io is here to give your small and medium size business a chance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: