Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons to buy satoshi (Bitcoin) not usdt  (Read 374 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

Yes you are right and i think most members of crypto community are already doing that i know such bears can be discouraging but we should realize that these are good times to buy and accumulate more before next big run starts.

Slimztee

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

A lot of people tend to focus on the USD value of BITCOIN and not its value in Satoshis. The value in sats is what matters as this determines whether you have more USDT or not.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

A lot of people tend to focus on the USD value of BITCOIN and not its value in Satoshis. The value in sats is what matters as this determines whether you have more USDT or not.

yes you are very spot on about this, lets just see if people learn.
The dump is a temptation, to dump more.
hodl and benefit from your hodlings

thats the key.
usantosluu425

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

The simplest reason USD is a stable currency, often used to convert other currencies. There is no strong price appreciation. With BTC always have strong fluctuations, high profit opportunities if prices rise
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

You can have a lot of profit in the future when investing in bitcoin. Bitcoins can increase by 10 or 100 times. But USDT is always worth 1$. Because USDT represents USD in crypto. USDT is only needed when the market falls and usdt is a place for you to live safely

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

Yes you are right
Bitcoin had a little pump session today and everyone who has bitcoin in sat oshi would have gotten little profit it not a lot

But usdt does not increase in value , it only stores and protects your initial value of $
And it is not a good investment that way
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

The simplest reason USD is a stable currency, often used to convert other currencies. There is no strong price appreciation. With BTC always have strong fluctuations, high profit opportunities if prices rise

Yes and that is why it is best to accumulate bitcoin figures in satoshi
And also there is low volume for bitcoin on exchanges which further points to a down trend

Let’s hope everything gets in place and bitcoin and other good crypto currency recovers from the downtrend on the long term
Nayborksta

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

Why would you buy usdt in the first place? It's only use case is to secure your profits from sinking when there is a correction without having to cash out.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

Because the price was growing very amazing , and compared other kind of investment, they can not reach the same value.satoshi is very past to earn token.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Lately I have observed the market trend and everyone is so excited about bitcoin increase in USD but in reality, what’s the worth in satoshi ??

Satoshi is best measure of value for buying bitcoin and when the bull run comes, you can only be guaranteed a huge profit if you have a lot of satoshi, not usdt

So always learn to increase your satoshi everytime you get the opportunity

Yeah you're right, no matter how much the bitcoin price.
As long as we earning satoshi every day, we will get rich when the time's come
cryptobae10

Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

Lately I have observed the market trend and everyone is so excited about bitcoin increase in USD but in reality, what’s the worth in satoshi ??

Satoshi is best measure of value for buying bitcoin and when the bull run comes, you can only be guaranteed a huge profit if you have a lot of satoshi, not usdt

So always learn to increase your satoshi everytime you get the opportunity

Yeah you're right, no matter how much the bitcoin price.
As long as we earning satoshi every day, we will get rich when the time's come

Yes you are right and your words give me immense hope as well
I feel privileged to know that my satoshi accumulation will bring me wealth and make me rich with time
Let the bull run commence
Msile

Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

I have to agree, the best thing to buy right now would be some bitcoin really, there is no other thing that is better. The time of cash in coming to an end and people cannot keep hoarding cash and expect it to be very viable for years to come. The future is cryptocurrencies and that cryptocurrency is bitcoin. If you want to invest then you should be buying bitcoin.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

You are very right I guess

When bitcoin miners get devices and equipments to mine
They do not mine usdt
They mine bitcoin in satoshi values

Which tells us that the more satoshi owner
The more usdt value
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

Until there will be cryptography, bitcoin will be on top. I agree with the opinion of someone who talks about better investing in bitcoin than investing in usdt. Soon the time of rapid growth bitcoin will come.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

Bitcoin and USDT? Well, the USDT are not too volatile than bitcoin. For the reason of stable value of usdt which is good if you want to guarantee the value of your money through the virtual currency or crypto currency section. While the bitcoin is quite popular and so volatile, the value can change so often even it's good or bad.

Also, btc is quite useful when in comes of paying some service or buying some items. The flexibility of bitcoin is known all over the world, even if illegal or legal stuff.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

You are very right I guess

When bitcoin miners get devices and equipments to mine
They do not mine usdt
They mine bitcoin in satoshi values

Which tells us that the more satoshi owner
The more usdt value
Guys, the crypto mining industry is obviously targeting the top virtual money or crypto currencies. Well, the top is bitcoin and second is ethereum...so why they need to go to other option if they got the best and top one? Specially, the USDT has a constant value from the beginning as well, no potential loss or profit for...
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

When you stop and think about it what else are you really going to measure your Bitcoin against but USDT? If it wasn't important what the value of Bitcoin was against the $ then why would people get upset when it drops and excited when it rises? Until Bitcoin or a crypto alternative is freely spendable everywhere then we still ahve to consider it's value against FIAT.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Brittanythanh

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:59:30 AM

BTC is the investment, by chance of increasing high profits in the future. And USDT is a stable alcoin and holds the price. They all have correlation together, this is a useful tool when investors want to preserve their capital
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:43:16 AM

But if you want to get profit you also need patience because now it's going down dramatically and you can say that the phone is Bearish.
If we buy USDT, maybe it's a safe way to HODL your money.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

Keeping USDT is like keeping FIAT, you cannot grow your investment with FIAT in crypto.
However, the concept of USDT or TUSD comes handy when you are going short on Bitcoin, if you are expecting a bear trend in the market, its good to convert your sats in usdt and buy back sats again from USDT, in that way you increase your Satoshi holdings and in turn your BTC value.

In investment it is not good just to keep for long rather try to invest again in another form so that the money you will gain will only round in the system. Not to afraid but trust yourself in any form so that you will stand firm. Bitcoin is good and a lot of advantages that brings into the life that is the reason why they keep it for long.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: