Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Detective Campaign [500 000 tokens reward]  (Read 126 times)
Qcrypto (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:40:11 PM

Anyone likes to investigate and evaluate ICO's? You can now earn income from it.

Read this article on Medium: https://medium.com/@cryptopotential/ico-detective-campaign-500-000-tokens-reward-a57e26e35e10

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

Anyone likes to investigate and evaluate ICO's? You can now earn income from it.

Read this article on Medium: https://medium.com/@cryptopotential/ico-detective-campaign-500-000-tokens-reward-a57e26e35e10

It would be a quite interesting idea, if it were not for this sentence which I'm quoting from the article:

To enter the competition you will not have to own millions of coins or tokens, just 10'000 CP tokens ($75 worth) in your Ethereum compatible wallet.

The fact that you have to pay 75$ to take part to this competition is a red flag IMHO.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:06:25 PM

The fact that you have to pay 75$ to take part to this competition is a red flag IMHO.

You do not have to pay $75, just have 10 000 CP tokens in your wallet, which you will get at 25% discount. They stay in your wallet after the campaign and you can do with them what you want.

duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

Is this the same as if they are selling their token in a different way?
Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

Is this the same as if they are selling their token in a different way?

It very well could be

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

It would be a quite interesting idea, if it were not for this sentence which I'm quoting from the article:

To enter the competition you will not have to own millions of coins or tokens, just 10'000 CP tokens ($75 worth) in your Ethereum compatible wallet.

Just a tad fishy. And the 'reward' of course is only a reward if the price is steady on the detective token.

It's just a unique way of selling their own tokens. I will grant you that they were imaginative about, but still...
basically it's an ICO that most ICO 'detectives' here would say fails their own validity test.
Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

Just a tad fishy. And the 'reward' of course is only a reward if the price is steady on the detective token.

It's just a unique way of selling their own tokens. I will grant you that they were imaginative about, but still...
basically it's an ICO that most ICO 'detectives' here would say fails their own validity test.

If there were no rewards and no entry ticket, would you consider yourself a blockchain and cryptocurrency expert and apply for it?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: