Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me give you the first Merit in this forum. (Challenge Completed)  (Read 798 times)
r1s2g3 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:10:11 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 08:18:38 AM by r1s2g3
Merited by OgNasty (2)

I decided to share my sMerits (may be 2 for each participants  but not guaranteed so it is your wish to join or not.)

Eligibility criteria to participate in it  
1.  You should be a Jr. Member.
2. Your activity should be greater than 100.
3. You have not received single merit till now.
4. No -ve trust from DT Member

Steps to Enroll

Only First 5 participants fulfilling all the Eligibility criteria and applying with correct answer of below questions will be accepted (Answer the first 4 questions with "Yes/No" only and fifth question with name of author).

Ques1. Is it acceptable to copy/paste others post or article.                                                     :
Ques2. Is it ok to participate in a  bounty even it looks shady/scam.                                         :
Ques3. Do you think it is ok to apply for loan without collateral.                                                :
Ques4. Should we report scammer or scam projects.                                                                :
Ques5. Who is the OP for thread "Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ" :

Now the challenge.

During this challenge I will ask 5 question (not all in single day) and you all will responds to the answers as per your understanding/knowledge. The challenge will run for 10-15 days (2-3 days for you to responding for a question after I post the question.) There will be no winner or loser in this challenge but if I find all your answer satisfactory (or correct) then I promise you to award 2 Merits. If your answer are not correct or satisfactory than you can end up earning 0 merits also.

So if you want to apply, then apply with the answers of these 5 questions.

List of selected participant in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4702284.msg42445481#msg42445481
Below is the challenge question 1 for participants

Challenge Ques 1. What you will do If you find somebody copy pasted the article here from some other site or copied others post from this site?

Answer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4702284.msg42887180#msg42887180

Challenge Ques 2. In which case we should use "Report To Moderator" or report post.

Answer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4702284.msg43122995#msg43122995

Challenge Ques 3. Can you get negative trust for your signature if project/product you advertise (even it paid bounty signature) is scam ?

Answer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4702284.msg43434196#msg43434196

Challenge Ques 4.  What should you do if you found scam ICO or some person engaged in shady/scam activities?
Answer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4702284.msg43693994#msg43693994

Challenge Ques 5.  What precaution you should take to keep your Crypto investment safe?
Answer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4702284.msg43693994#msg43693994

I am alive
r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:17:38 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 02:10:56 AM by r1s2g3

Edited : July 20 2018 22:06:00 at EST timings.

Putting the correct answers.

Ques1. Is it acceptable to copy/paste others post or article.                                                     : No
Ques2. Is it ok to participate in a  bounty even it looks shady/scam.                                         : No
Ques3. Do you think it is ok to apply for loan without collateral.                                                : No
Ques4. Should we report scammer or scam projects.                                                                : Yes
Ques5. Who is the OP for thread "Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ" : mprep

I selected the five participants for it

rosemary4u
SwayStar123
Batzko
@oweljayr
jallu74

PS:  SwayStar123 has already got a Merit but he do not have any Merit at time of posting the response so I took it  his entry as valid. Jallu74 give the correct answer in second attempt but before commencement of challenge so I accepted the second response.

I am alive
ericz

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

I can? although it seems a bit troublesome, but I am willing to give it a try.
izzzz

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

Ques1:No
Ques2:Yes
Ques3:Yes
Ques4:Yes
Ques5:I do not know about this
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

Ques1. No                                      
Ques2. No                                      
Ques3. No                                      
Ques4. Yes                                                            :
Ques5. Mprep
ssteinb86

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:10:11 AM

1. No
2. No
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. mprep
edgar2808

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

Ques1. No                                     
Ques2. Yes if you have time and believe in the project                                   
Ques3. Yes although is it riskier                             
Ques4. Yes                                                            :
Ques5. Mprep
r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

Ques1:No
Ques2:Yes
Ques3:Yes
Ques4:Yes
Ques5:I do not know about this

Ques1. No                                     
Ques2. No                                       
Ques3. No                                     
Ques5. Mprep

1. No
2. No
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. mprep

Ques1. No                                     
Ques2. Yes if you have time and believe in the project                                   
Ques3. Yes although is it riskier                             
Ques5. Mprep

Ques1. Is it acceptable to copy/paste others post or article.                                                   
Ques2. Is it ok to participate in a  bounty even it looks shady/scam.                                         
Ques3. Do you think it is ok to apply for loan without collateral.                                               
Ques4. Should we report scammer or scam projects.                                                               
Ques5. Who is the OP for thread "Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ"

Ans- 1- No (atleast cite it)
no (maybe if its on the verge of both, then again most scams dont have enough money to do signature campaigns so ok for that)
no (will probably just give you negative trust for trying to scam even if you werent)
yes (not related but i have reported many ppl and have 95% accuracy Cheesy)
mrpep

Quoted the answers of all of the participants. Not all of them replied correctly so giveaway is still open.

I am alive
jallu74

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:27:06 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 02:39:59 PM by jallu74

Ques1. No                                      
Ques2. No                                      
Ques3. No                                      
Ques4. No                                                           :
Ques5. mprep
Batzko

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

Ques1. No                                     
Ques2. No                                     
Ques3. No                                     
Ques4. Yes
Ques5. mprep
BestSSS

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:04:52 PM

Ques1. Is it acceptable to copy/paste others post or article.                                                     :
Ques2. Is it ok to participate in a  bounty even it looks shady/scam.                                         :
Ques3. Do you think it is ok to apply for loan without collateral.                                                :
Ques4. Should we report scammer or scam projects.                                                                :
Ques5. Who is the OP for thread "Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ" :

Ques1. No                                      
Ques2. No, it's a waste of time.                                  
Ques3. Yes                            
Ques4. Yes, Always!                                                         :
Ques5. mprep

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

Ques1. Is it acceptable to copy/paste others post or article. NO, do your own.                                                  :
Ques2. Is it ok to participate in a  bounty even it looks shady/scam. NO                                        :
Ques3. Do you think it is ok to apply for loan without collateral. NO, But sometimes yes                                              :
Ques4. Should we report scammer or scam projects. YES                                                               :
Ques5. Who is the OP for thread "Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ" : mprep
nostrings

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

That's very nice of you, I'm not participating but its a shame to see many great posts go unmerited.
r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:29:18 PM

Ques1. No                                     
Ques2. No                                       
Ques3. No                                     
Ques4. No                                                           :
Ques5. mprep

Ques1. No                                     
Ques2. No                                     
Ques3. No                                     
Ques4. Yes
Ques5. mprep

Ques1. Is it acceptable to copy/paste others post or article.                                                     :
Ques2. Is it ok to participate in a  bounty even it looks shady/scam.                                         :
Ques3. Do you think it is ok to apply for loan without collateral.                                                :
Ques4. Should we report scammer or scam projects.                                                                :

Ques1. No                                     
Ques2. No, it's a waste of time.                                   
Ques3. Yes                           
Ques4. Yes, Always!                                                         :
Ques5. mprep

Ques1. Is it acceptable to copy/paste others post or article. NO, do your own.                                                  :
Ques2. Is it ok to participate in a  bounty even it looks shady/scam. NO                                        :
Ques3. Do you think it is ok to apply for loan without collateral. NO, But sometimes yes                                              :
Ques4. Should we report scammer or scam projects. YES                                                               :

quoted the responses.

I am alive
r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

I will post the correct answer and participants tomorrow.
Still we have place for one more participant.  If that position did not fill I will still start the challenge tomorrow with 4 participants.

I am alive
maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

Suppose I'll be contributing a lot this week  Cool

1. No
2. It's okay, but it's your fault if you get scammed. Maybe it looks shady because the bounty management is incompetent or new.
3. In general, no.
4. Yes
5. mprep
Yaddady

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

I'm not eligible for participation, but I've been a silent follower of these great forum as I always read posts when my friend who is a member is online. I have seen great posts go unnoticed and it sort of made me think there's more to receiving merits than great posts. So, well done for doing this.
jallu74

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

But now it turns out mathematically:
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. mprep

I thought about the 4th question for a long time and originally answered " No " because of this answer in the rules ""Q: Why haven't you banned <insert scammer username here> who is an obvious scammer?
A: Possible (or real, not for me to decide) scams are not moderated to prevent moderator abuse. If we start picking out which ones we call "scammers" and ban, we would make a lot of decisions based on biased opinions."
Maybe I misunderstood the question.
r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:11:42 AM

But now it turns out mathematically:
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. mprep

I thought about the 4th question for a long time and originally answered " No " because of this answer in the rules ""Q: Why haven't you banned <insert scammer username here> who is an obvious scammer?
A: Possible (or real, not for me to decide) scams are not moderated to prevent moderator abuse. If we start picking out which ones we call "scammers" and ban, we would make a lot of decisions based on biased opinions."
Maybe I misunderstood the question.

quoted the response.

I am alive
r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:22:50 AM

Challenge Ques 1. What you will do If you find somebody copy pasted the article here from some other site or copied others post from this site?

Will allow 72 hours to reply. Wish you the good luck to all selected participants.

rosemary4u
SwayStar123
Batzko
@oweljayr
jallu74

I am alive
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: