Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tommorow 18th is the day to BUY BTC  (Read 2392 times)
thelema93 (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:55:22 AM

The most obvious floor price is around $550. BTC hit that floor before we saw the massive rally up to $900 and beyond on December 19th.
Next it hit that low just recently on the 14th Feb and nothing major happened after, but that was cause it was mainly due to a little panic selling/buying. The next time it hits $550 it's gonna because of this slow decent we are seeing over the last few weeks. Everyone in the know is gonna realize that that's the bottom and there is going to be major buying happening.

My tip: BUY big as soon as the price next hits $550 - cause it's going to be back to the moon after that. I will be buying then for sure.

Now for the trolls to say I am an idiot....

MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:07:03 AM

thelema93!

The gift that keeps on giving:

The most obvious floor price is around $550. BTC hit that floor before we saw the massive rally up to $900 and beyond on December 19th.
Next it hit that low just recently on the 14th Feb and nothing major happened after, but that was cause it was mainly due to a little panic selling/buying. The next time it hits $550 it's gonna because of this slow decent we are seeing over the last few weeks. Everyone in the know is gonna realize that that's the bottom and there is going to be major buying happening.

My tip: BUY big as soon as the price next hits $550 - cause it's going to be back to the moon after that. I will be buying then for sure.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
ltcifc

Activity: 344

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:09:28 AM

Another fortune teller.
thelema93 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:11:17 AM

thelema93!

The gift that keeps on giving:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for that. Interesting perspective

thelema93 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:13:59 AM

Another fortune teller.

Hello? This is the 'SPECULATION' thread!!!
I think you should be in the general chat forum or something, unless you want to 'Speculate' i.e. fortune tell.

Cyberlight

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:15:59 AM

Another fortune teller.
Fortune, that's the right word, yes, with prices to the moon, we make a fortune.

Other pump & dump coins only make pennies.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 01:18:31 AM

Tommorow it is a day to buy Smiley if price will not go up ... Smiley

so sad I dont have money to buy some for me Sad

regards!
ltcifc

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:30:51 AM

Another fortune teller.

I think you should be in the general chat forum or something, unless you want to 'Speculate' i.e. fortune tell.
Sorry, i though it was fortune teller thread.
MatTheCat

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:33:54 AM

If swallows fly high, its time to buy!

If swallows fly low, then I don't know!

If anyone is allowing anything that thelema93 says to alter their perception of what Bitcoin is or isn't doing, then they need their fkn heads read.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
ltcifc

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:37:44 AM

If swallows fly high, its time to buy!

If swallows fly low, then I don't know!

If anyone is allowing anything that thelema93 says to alter their perception of what Bitcoin is or isn't doing, then they need their fkn heads read.
You quoted my post, but i have no idea what you just write.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 01:38:51 AM

Another fortune teller.

Because it is :-)

Anyway it is nice to read :-)
MatTheCat

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:51:53 AM

You quoted my post, but i have no idea what you just write.

I was doing a take on an 'old wives' kind of 'fortune teller' phrase.

Don't worry about it....it would be a bit cryptic even for a native English speaker.

thelema93 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:08:00 AM

Hmmm.. apparently this is not really a bitcoin speculation forum - it is actually the bitcoin kindergarten for the mentally challenged.

So... This years prizes for top of the class for the Bitcoin Kindergarten Shool for the Mentally Challenged goes to......

1st place: Matthecat
2nd Place: fonzie
3rd Place: ltcifc

Well done, your golden nappy trophies are in the post.

MatTheCat

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:45:40 PM

Hmmm.. apparently this is not really a bitcoin speculation forum -

Precisely. Which is why all commentary should be (but usually isn't) based on something other than what the poster desperately wishes were the case due to their own personal circumstances.

Look at your comments pretty much since you arrived here, and imagine that someone listened to everything you said and acted on it. Right now, they would be wanting to kill you.

raid_n

Activity: 269

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:00:17 PM

Precisely. Which is why all commentary should be (but usually isn't) based on something other than what the poster desperately wishes were the case due to their own personal circumstances.

Look at your comments pretty much since you arrived here, and imagine that someone listened to everything you said and acted on it. Right now, they would be wanting to kill you.

I wonder how many times you have predicted something that turned out to be wrong.

It is okay to be a bear but people need to get their shit together about attacking others because of conflicting views.
This forum is turning more and more into a trollbox which is hugely dissapointing as there are also a lot of people trying to contribute in a positive way despite their different oppinions.

As for his prediction I think there is a fair chance that it could be true.
thelema93 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:45:20 PM

Like what exactly?!!!! You have got serious issues mate. I have said nothing that 'if someone acted on they would want to kill me'!
You are a flipping head case.
If someone 'acted on something I said' that would be their decision anyway. I am allowed my own opinion thank you very much. And to be honest your f**king god damn negative BS regarding everything I and many others say is starting to piss me off.
'Someone would be wanting to kill me', because I express my speculative thoughts in a 'Speculation' forum. Really? If they did then I suggest they stop using this forum and get some kind of psychological therapy.

BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:48:33 PM

Like what exactly?!!!! You have got serious issues mate. I have said nothing that 'if someone acted on they would want to kill me'!
If someone 'acted on something I said' that would be their decision anyway. I am allowed my own opinion thank you very much. And to be honest your f**king god damn negative BS regarding everything I and many others say is starting to piss me off.
'Someone would be wanting to kill me', because I express my speculative thoughts in a 'Speculation' forum. Really? If they did then I suggest they stop using this forum and get some kind of psychological therapy.

You seem upset.

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:22:15 PM

He didn't come across very upset.   It usually takes much much more to get across to some very dense people Cheesy 

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
sir faps

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:28:10 PM

U mad bro? This is exactly the kind of response trolls are looking for. I can't believe how many people get angry or upset over what people type in a forum. The trolls are obviously trying to evoke negative emotion from you
BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:29:23 PM

For the record I don't think MatTheCat is a troll.

Some people just take his criticisms in the pooper.

*♫Why can't we be friends♪*

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: