Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Get Rid of Redtrust & Any Perspectives on how to earn Merits?  (Read 126 times)
wbsteel123 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

Hi, Nowadays let me introduce first what I've been noticed since this past Months. I noticed that many racists and abussives participants in Bitcointalk specially those who Joining for the Bounty Campaign's and Victim's of Scam ICO's and got Redtrust without didn't mean they're doing.

P.S. –Let us here  you thoughts and suggestions about what can you say this topics. Any comments and questions/perspectives will do, Feel free to comments down your Positive & Negative thoughts.  Thank You !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:08:07 AM

Wow. Either google translate or horrible attempt at English as its nearly impossible to fully grasp what your asking...

Redtrust is typically reserved for those shady users and the vast multi-account bounty abusers. And good luck getting rid of red once its there cause you obviously did something shady for it.

As for earning merits. Be involved and active here on BCT. Try being something worthwhile instead of a bounty zombie riding up campaign managers arses...

Those were generic responses not specifically geared towards anyone but more at everyone  Wink

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
wbsteel123 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:54:04 AM

Wow. Either google translate or horrible attempt at English as its nearly impossible to fully grasp what your asking...

Redtrust is typically reserved for those shady users and the vast multi-account bounty abusers. And good luck getting rid of red once its there cause you obviously did something shady for it.

As for earning merits. Be involved and active here on BCT. Try being something worthwhile instead of a bounty zombie riding up campaign managers arses...

Those were generic responses not specifically geared towards anyone but more at everyone  Wink

I Agree, Very well said you got the point that is why i posted here to hear everyone thoughts/opinions in different ways.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:57:45 AM

As I can see DT member marlboroza often tags participant of scam ICO project's bounty campaign but seem like these guys have second chance to fix their mistake. It's also a warning that you guys should be careful before applying to any bounty campaign in this forum Smiley. I think it's needed to make all scam bounty campaign of scam ICO project stay away from this forum Smiley.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████