Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me to fix 2 token contract errors please!  (Read 81 times)
OfficialBeatzcoin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:33:10 AM

i have 2 errors that arise when i compile my token contract. i have fixed 4-5 others but i am stuck on these 2. they are prolly easily fixed but i need guidance suggestions or solutions. any and all please help me...

Beatzcoin.balanceOf(address) : Variables have very similar names balance and balances. Note: Modifiers are currently not considered by this static analysis.

Use assert(x) if you never ever want x to be false, not in any circumstance (apart from a bug in your code). Use require(x) if x can be false, due to e.g. invalid input or a failing external component.
kaushiks093

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

To fix these errors please remove the token from your MyCrypto Interface and re-add the token. To remove a custom token, click the little ( - ) icon next to token you wish to re-add. This will remove it from the interface. It is not deleting or removing the tokens from your wallet, they are still safely in your wallet.

You may refer below link

https://support.mycrypto.com/tokens/adding-new-token-and-sending-custom-tokens.html

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: