Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting an ICO for my project  (Read 217 times)
idoadler (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:58:53 AM

Hi forum members, I have been working for 2.5 years now on a new concept which allows payment for all type of services using Cryptocurrency,

The ICO will secure x25 return on investment and initial cycle would secure 400x return on investment,

Would love to hear from experience members how to best reach potential ICO investors.

The value proposition is very unique and the application is combination of back end and mobile, I already issued 100B, 88B will be used within the app to pay for services, 2B will be reserved for ICO and early team reserve and 10B will be reserved to founder, each coin will be worth 1$ within the app.

Please shoot me a note if you would like to get more details and if you have some ideas for me
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:30:45 AM

Wow - you are now worth $10,000,000,000!    Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
idoadler (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:15:38 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 08:35:01 AM by idoadler

that's true, and if you saw the plan I am pretty sure you would agree that's a likely outcome,

pal, I checked your name and it appears you have some haters out there, I am sorry to hear Sad

anyway, would love to have a call or a chat with you on how to make the most out of this place

have a great evening

Ido
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

Hello. We can offer you promotion services. Our company is Icodevservice. We have a great experience in community and bounty management, creating telegram bots... Our prices are not expensive. For additional information you can find me on telegram @mcay10.
Here are all our services:

Telegram bots

Telegram bot is a new and effective way of communication with the users. They solve part of the customers’ problems and minimize the burden of technical support staff. Simplifying processes and saving time are their main functions. This is one of the ways to make your project successful, because more and more customers find it comfortable to use chat-bots.

Social management

Social media advertising is a key part of successful marketing campaigns. Creating informative posts with attractive pictures is a part of the project’s advancement on different social media. The best way is to transfer this duty to professional advertisers, who will work on the development of advertising strategies.

Translation Services

The more languages you use to advertise your project, the more customers you will attract. If you want to embrace an audience abroad, our skilled translators will help you.

Technical Support and Guidance

Even the most experienced workers sometimes need the advice of other consultants. Our advisors apply an unconventional approach to problem solving in order to optimize ICO projects.

Graphic content development

Attractive and convenient user interface, creative banners and memorable logos these tools are of great importance for increasing your project’s recognizability.
We produce 2D animation short video clips, that can be a great advertising and infotmation tool on your website or on youtube.

Blockchain systems software development

The development of projects on the platform requires a high level of knowledge and understanding of the principles of decentralized applications. DApps provide full fail-safety and keep your data available even in the case of equipment problems. Our programmers will work hard to create safe and convenient personal wallets, investor accounts for ICO projects and DaPPs for our clients. We will create perfect conditions for transparent and fully protected transactions.

Coins creations for ETH, EOS, Stellar networks

Coin creation requires high professionalism of the developer, because here safety and fault tolerance are the key points. Coin development is performed through source code changing and compilation. Then it is integrated with web services or web wallets. After that the coin is added to the listing on the exchange. Our team will solve all the technical aspects of integration.
idoadler (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

Thanks Justin,

Appreciate the kind offer, however, I am not interested in investing in marketing, I do not need much money and what I do need I believe I can generate without marketing support, just take a little time,

what I understand from marketing companies it that they are a bit like lawyers, they provide the structure but the majority of the work is done by the founder, I much rather save the little I have to true differentiation service, if you are confident my idea is good, as I am, I happy to pay for success even a percentage of ICO, somehow I doubt you will support this approach Smiley

thanks much

Ido
brand8

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

What does this app do? Just send payments?
babarello

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

Wow

I want to see that
Zaizoun

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

Hi forum members, I have been working for 2.5 years now on a new concept which allows payment for all type of services using Cryptocurrency,

The ICO will secure x25 return on investment and initial cycle would secure 400x return on investment,

Would love to hear from experience members how to best reach potential ICO investors.

The value proposition is very unique and the application is combination of back end and mobile, I already issued 100B, 88B will be used within the app to pay for services, 2B will be reserved for ICO and early team reserve and 10B will be reserved to founder, each coin will be worth 1$ within the app.

Please shoot me a note if you would like to get more details and if you have some ideas for me

What's your platform about ? sending cryptos ? You mean you just created a web wallet ? We already have coinbase , binance , trex and ...
There are also services like Shift or Bitpay that provides with you a debit card that you can top up with different cryptos thus allowing you to buy whatever you want.

Btw , you think by issuing 100B coins out of thin air and giving them a fictional value of 1$ , you'll be the next Bezos or what ?
Sorry to inform you that It doesn't work this way
idoadler (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

this is a mobile platform similar to Uber which focuses on all services, it allows user to identify in real time other users which can be used as providers of services, and match them.

I am using multichain as private chain, the payment method for non rated providers is cryptocoins, and for even rated providers must use cryptocoin as a percentage of their services, the cryptocoins for the non rated providers are allocated by the platform, where rated providers will be paid by the intended customer.

some features include, directional bids, rating engine, chat engine, match engine, mobile replication from back end for all text, graphics, logos, payment option to purchase the cryptocoins, cryptocoin are always 20% cheaper than the equivalent service in real currency.

it allows for direct promotions, machine learning and artificial intelligence, it is including a build in chat engine (text, voice and video)
the application settings are configurable for each country, I am using smart filters as JCO for metadata, (smart contracts) and this is just a very small taste of what the application does

if you want more details, contact me directly and we can chat

sincerely

Ido

Mettius81

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

Hello. We can offer you promotion services. Our company is Icodevservice. We have a great experience in community and bounty management, creating telegram bots... Our prices are not expensive. For additional information you can find me on telegram @mcay10.
Here are all our services:

Telegram bots

Telegram bot is a new and effective way of communication with the users. They solve part of the customers’ problems and minimize the burden of technical support staff. Simplifying processes and saving time are their main functions. This is one of the ways to make your project successful, because more and more customers find it comfortable to use chat-bots.

Social management

Social media advertising is a key part of successful marketing campaigns. Creating informative posts with attractive pictures is a part of the project’s advancement on different social media. The best way is to transfer this duty to professional advertisers, who will work on the development of advertising strategies.

Translation Services

The more languages you use to advertise your project, the more customers you will attract. If you want to embrace an audience abroad, our skilled translators will help you.

Technical Support and Guidance

Even the most experienced workers sometimes need the advice of other consultants. Our advisors apply an unconventional approach to problem solving in order to optimize ICO projects.

Graphic content development

Attractive and convenient user interface, creative banners and memorable logos these tools are of great importance for increasing your project’s recognizability.
We produce 2D animation short video clips, that can be a great advertising and infotmation tool on your website or on youtube.

Blockchain systems software development

The development of projects on the platform requires a high level of knowledge and understanding of the principles of decentralized applications. DApps provide full fail-safety and keep your data available even in the case of equipment problems. Our programmers will work hard to create safe and convenient personal wallets, investor accounts for ICO projects and DaPPs for our clients. We will create perfect conditions for transparent and fully protected transactions.

Coins creations for ETH, EOS, Stellar networks

Coin creation requires high professionalism of the developer, because here safety and fault tolerance are the key points. Coin development is performed through source code changing and compilation. Then it is integrated with web services or web wallets. After that the coin is added to the listing on the exchange. Our team will solve all the technical aspects of integration.

Have you got a portfolio?
trupero_uno

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:02:38 PM

The project sounds incredible, especially with the amount. With the recent situation that there are many ICO projects which lead to scam, it is better to show your project in detail with excellent evident for having the trust from the community and attract their interest to join your project.
idoadler (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

Thanks Trupero,

I am also very excited about it, would love to hear your feedback on the white paper and how would be best to move the ICO forward

sincerely

Ido
sologub

Activity: 980
Merit: 125

Create future

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

Look in this post, please.
idoadler (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

Looks like 13 very interesting projects, not sure what is the relevance to my post?
sologub

Create future

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

Looks like 13 very interesting projects, not sure what is the relevance to my post?

I think I can help you, because my "Utopia" have data about effective marketing. Now we translate this data from Russian to English.
sologub

Create future

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:07:34 PM

Something like that.
idoadler (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:08:24 PM

got it, where are you located, we can have a quick call to discuss, I am in Pacific time US
sologub

Create future

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

got it, where are you located, we can have a quick call to discuss, I am in Pacific time US

I live in Moscow. Now here is 11PM
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

this is a mobile platform similar to Uber which focuses on all services, it allows user to identify in real time other users which can be used as providers of services, and match them.

I am using multichain as private chain, the payment method for non rated providers is cryptocoins, and for even rated providers must use cryptocoin as a percentage of their services, the cryptocoins for the non rated providers are allocated by the platform, where rated providers will be paid by the intended customer.

some features include, directional bids, rating engine, chat engine, match engine, mobile replication from back end for all text, graphics, logos, payment option to purchase the cryptocoins, cryptocoin are always 20% cheaper than the equivalent service in real currency.

it allows for direct promotions, machine learning and artificial intelligence, it is including a build in chat engine (text, voice and video)
the application settings are configurable for each country, I am using smart filters as JCO for metadata, (smart contracts) and this is just a very small taste of what the application does

if you want more details, contact me directly and we can chat

sincerely

Ido

I must admit you aim at very challenging goals with your project.  Wink I am not sure if I understood your platform well - is it something like Openbazaar 2.0? Peer-to-peer marketplace where you can sell and buy anything (goods, services, cryptocurrency)? Anyways, I wish you success and don't forget to make an ANN thread here.
idoadler (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:15:28 PM

please feel free to shoot me an email on ido.adler@binomical.com and I can provide more details including white paper and perhaps some form of mutual collaboration
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: