Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:53:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coin is in High Momentum  (Read 756 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

You can see the coinmarketcap and see the price movement of IOST, in this writing IOST prices rose up to 56%, I think a very significant increase. A few days ago IOST created a refferal event and gave a huge reward to the participants. And the latest news IOST already listed on the largest exchange in korea, of course this is a good opportunity for you. In order to invest in ICO I can not convince will give big profit for you, but I choose Mozo for you choose, you can read about Mozo further.
gunther99

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

look into bitwhite
cheap dpos coins!
and onion, its been dumped really bad lately lol
i hope doesnt catch it too fast at 10300 sats now onion just 7k+ sats sad ,
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

Hello...All

In the Modern Era, Crypto is in High Peak. But I'm interested in small investments like ICO's. Please Suggest the Best coins for long-term investments.     
In this era of cryptocurrency, I will suggest that the best coin for long term investment are ethereum, neo, eos, litecoin or waves because they have very good potentials and they are also good coin to hold with strong technology and management team.
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

Hello...All

In the Modern Era, Crypto is in High Peak. But I'm interested in small investments like ICO's. Please Suggest the Best coins for long-term investments.     
For me I'll suggest you to invest for a long term is that ethereum because for me is this the best coin has a high momentum in the future.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

It is bitcoin Smiley but the momentum of coins always change so momentum is not a good criteria for investment. Projects that have good team and product are better, like oax.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

My coin for me is a high momentum is ethereum.It is best coin also for a long term investment because it has a profitable coin in the future and it is also in a stable price.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

I do suggest that as of now you can hold bitcoin since the moment is at good today, you can hold bitcoin until the end of the year the momentum is starting right now the value is raising up so you can hold it for a short period of time and gain profit.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

Highest momentum has the oldest cryptocoins with biggest amount of daily transactions: BTC, Ethereum, LTC, STEEM, DASH, ZEC, XMR, DOGE etc.
oanhphong

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

I support ONe and will suggest people to invest in it to earn profit.

ONe is a new social network that uses the latest technologies to provide a wide range of services that are digitally secure and private for our users. Combining the latest in Blockchain and Dapp technologies with built in privacy and security features. ONe gives customers the ability to control their data and privacy on a level never before seen. ONebit Token is an ERC20 compliant token that will be used within our ecosystem to reward Content Creators and Users alike.
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

except bitcoin.  altcoin for long term investment i just recommend you as ETH.  ETh is popular and will be more developed in the future.  You invest in ETH I am sure you will not be disappointed.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

If you follow crypto news you will have heard that ethereum classic ETC will be trading on coinbase soon so best to buy some now before the typical coinbase pump

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

Most people know the answer for this, bitcoin and ETH.If you want to know the best coin overall in the market, it's bitcoin.The best altcoin in the market is Ethereum for the long term.Just buy some Ethereum and hold it for one year, you will get double of the profit.

I agree with this opinion bitcoin and ethereum is one of the best investment so far the king & queen of cryptocurrency, but do it on your own risk because everything can be change, you need also trust the coin you will choose to buy dont invest to shitcoin or else you want to lose your money hehehe
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

Right now the high momentum is bitcoin's  Cheesy we'll have to wait to see the altseason I guess  Roll Eyes

When (if) the altseason comes there are so many undervalued tokens that by diversifying a bit is quite difficult you'll pick up the wrong ones and end losing money. But for that we have to see the altseason, of course, otherwise it will be hard to gain momentum.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:00:01 PM

Ripple (XRP) is the perfect option for you. The currency is very promising and inexpensive at the moment.
Ripple is a great coin and inexpensive as you said but not a coin in high momentum as the OP asked. I will recommend KMD, LCS, MAID, GRFT and MOITA cause they all looking promising and good to go.

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

I recommend bitcoin and one of the top 10 coins like ETH, LTC, and others because it's safer and worth being our investment for the long term and for other coins I think the market is still a puzzle .. Huh

migz

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

Coins that under top 300 - 500 have the highest momentum, they can do easy 10x in the near future when alts go bull again.

Have no fear, miGz is here.
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:04:34 AM

There are so many good cryptocurrencies to invest in but to find out the best cryptocurrency to hold for long-term so I think you should let us know how much money you can spend to invest in cryptocurrency cause each cryptocurrency has it own price so which one will be the best depend on your capital Smiley.
rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:53:41 AM

I think Vchain is better for long term investment now.It's great for small investments.The price has now dropped to $ 2.4675.So you can now invest in it.
allanaire

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

I can offer to invest in ripple cryptocurrency, its price is now somewhere around 30 rubles, I Think this currency is promising.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

Hello...All

If you want to invest in ICO, then I do not recommend them for long-term storage. They are very unreliable, you are at high risk. This requires the most popular and more reliable coins on the market, which have already proven their potential and the ability to recover from the collapse. For example Ethereum.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: