Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:49:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coin is in High Momentum  (Read 756 times)
kordon16

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

For example Ripple (XRP). I believe that this Chinese cryptocurrency is undervalued, its value is $ 0.53, but today it is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

Hello...All

In the Modern Era, Crypto is in High Peak. But I'm interested in small investments like ICO's. Please Suggest the Best coins for long-term investments.     

I would prefer to invest in a well-established coin like bitcoin. It has proven a lot of people how profitable it is as we have it for a long-term hold. We should just have it rather than coins with unsure future to take a lesser risk. Long term holding is too slow but too sure to have.
CRYPTOTEMAN

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

It is not necessary to buy the currency immediately by the piece, it can also be purchased in shares. Well if you are so inexpensive, you can offer EthereumClassic, budget version of his brother.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:26:18 AM

Why are you interested to small ICOs? ICOs are one of the biggest thing so far that boomed for the past few years but now its not becoming of trend anymore due to the crowdness of different projects. If you are still looking for long term coins to invest with your hard earned money, I suggest you stick to bitcoin.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:39:19 AM

of course bitcoin but I have not seen any other coin that is more than bitcoin in these times. and just the bitcoin is unstapable that he can stand on his own. unlike those who read the various coins that are still dependent on the market price and the btc.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:53:18 AM

When the market is red, of course it's hard to see coins that can recover soon, this is what makes us have to keep abreast of the latest developments and news so that we can get peace in investment and of course get big profits.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:06:53 AM

Why are you interested to small ICOs? ICOs are one of the biggest thing so far that boomed for the past few years but now its not becoming of trend anymore due to the crowdness of different projects. If you are still looking for long term coins to invest with your hard earned money, I suggest you stick to bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a safe place for our money in long term, but if the OP still looking for a good ICO right now you’d better to look at my signature now. Moonx is a one great ICO this year and it can be become more big in the future. Just click the links on my signature and know more about this project.
Teebass001

Activity: 110

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:54:15 PM

It's not the best of time for investing in crypto. Do not trade against the trend.  It's better to stay on the sidelines and watch as events unfold. Capital preservation is key. You may think you are buying the deep now and by tomorrow the deep may be the top. The market is highly unpredictable now. But if you must invest. Check out my signature. It's an airdrop coin and still have a lot of room for growth. Cheers mate

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
arida_ds

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:56:35 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 09:08:41 PM by arida_ds

Monero. Reliable coin for long-term investment, I have never failed. The advantage to it is the ability to convert at a favorable rate to Bitcoin.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
nemesis78

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

For long-term and low-cost investments, cryptocurrencies of young and promising companies, for example, Memory, namely the MMR token, are suitable.
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

Hello...All

In the Modern Era, Crypto is in High Peak. But I'm interested in small investments like ICO's. Please Suggest the Best coins for long-term investments.     
I think crypto and all the investments are very risky and the development is that no one can know for now suggesting the best coin for investment is very difficult all depends on your confidence and patience in investing with cryptocurrencies

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

Hello...All

I think crypto and all the investments are very risky and the development is that no one can know for now suggesting the best coin for investment is very difficult all depends on your confidence and patience in investing with cryptocurrencies
Yes, we can hold bitcoin until the end of the year the momentum is starting right now the value is raising up so we can hold it for a short period of time and gain profit.
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

Monero. Reliable coin for long-term investment, I have never failed. The advantage to it is the ability to convert at a favorable rate to Bitcoin.

Even though I don't really understand yet, but the momentum of coins always change so momentum is not a good criteria for investment. Projects that have good team and product are better
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

If you're looking for a nice new investment then take a look a goldma which is backed by an actual gold mine in zimbabwe. I think this is going to be big because they share some of the profits with hodlers and pay in ethereum. This will pump up the price and keep it there

Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:05:03 AM

I think Eos will soon reach their highest momentum, I think this is the right time to buy Eos, I want to buy Eos as much as possible and I will hold it until the right time to sell it, I will risk it all to Eos.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:40:14 AM

Do not rely investing in Ico's because of so many scam. Find and invest into promising crypto which really provide and offer profit. Btc and other alts that are top in the market which really active about their project.
crishjovi

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

take XRP for you to save.
but don't open it in a few years if you don't really need it.
XRP is an old coin that is loved by crypto users who are already classy
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:40:17 AM

Hello...All

Investing in ICO this days is sucks ,you will only put your self in risk of losing when you have lots of optionto gain,instead of giving the money in those scammers ICO project why not buy altcoins that may have better potential in future like those in top 20 coins in market

take XRP for you to save.
but don't open it in a few years if you don't really need it.
XRP is an old coin that is loved by crypto users who are already classy

Lol Ripple is a Banks cryptocurrency and if you want to bite their baits then go invest on it,but don’t blame us if failure awaits you as this is a centralized crypto coins
smasherx

Activity: 202
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

Hello...All

If you want to invest in small coins or ICO with a lot of upside potential without falling for scams then I would recommend you putting some money down on ALQO.
Definitely no scam and about to deliver the "byproduct" Liberio for which other ICOs raised millions of dollars for and aiming to launch a new fiat crypto exchange in 2019.

Just made a video about this upcoming exchange and why this is different to all the "upcoming exchanges".
Have a check if you are intested - I am totally fired up about it tbh:

https://youtu.be/YdoDkwyFaYE
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

For the long term, I would advise you to invest in coin Coinvest - a project that combines the exchange, wallet and news portal. The price is very low now, but the team is working hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: