Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Principality of Stars (New Decentralized Nation Project)  (Read 115 times)
tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:05:26 AM

Hello, I am establishing a new decentralized nation project founded on transparency, freedom, and democracy. I have already been in contact with several governments throughout the world and one of the nation I have been in contact with have shown a lot of interest in this project and has even invited me to travel there to discuss the plan more and start getting things prepared. I have not yet traveled there to meet with their government due to not having enough funds to actually do this project and I don't want to travel there and not have the funds to actually commit to them for the lease or purchase of some of their land and be able to establish the first settlements. So that is why I am making this thread to get support from the community for this project. I plan to hold an ICO to raise the funds for this project and the token that will be issued for the ICO will become the new nations currency which will be used for land purchases and any other transactions held within our borders. I have already written up a document that gives information about the governance model and the ICO but since I cannot post the document on here I have copied and pasted it below. Also just for full transparency I am also the founder and CEO of a gaming company that is partnered with the blockchain based gaming platform called Flux Coin and I have made many posts on this forum before about the company and ideas I have had. So if anyone would be willing to help with the ICO as far as development and/or promotion then please contact me and let me know. Also I would like to get everyone's honest feedback on the project and if this would be a project that you would support monetarily. Thank you all for reading this long wall of text and I hope to hear from you all soon.

The Principality of Stars

The Concept:

The idea is to establish a new nation under the ideas of true democracy and freedom for all of its people. The Principality of Stars is a new nation project that will establish a democratic way of life for all of the citizens of the new nation. We will put our new democratic nation government operations on the blockchain to be completely democratic and transparent. The official currency of the nation will be a cryptocurrency that will be developed by the government officials.

The Provisional Government:

The provisional government is established as of June, 2018 and will run the executive and legislative operations of the government until such time that the legislative duty can be passed on to the people of the Principality of Stars and that will be when our new nation has land of its own and a permanent population. Until then the provisional government headed by the founder and Prince of the Principality of Stars will hold the executive authority and the legislative authority will be given to a group of 5 people that are elected by the people of the new nation project.

Official Government:

The official government of the Principality of Stars will comprise of three branches.  The Executive, Legislative, and Judicial. The executive branch will be headed by the Founder and Prince of the nation Austin Rowe. The Executive branch is also made up of the team that the Prince puts in place to help with day to day governing operations. The Legislative branch will be made up of every citizen within the nation that is of voting age. The Judicial branch will be made up of a set number of judges that are appointed by a majority vote from the Legislative branch (the people).

Governmental Authority for each Branch:

The governmental authority for each branch of government is listed below.

Executive:

• To call on a vote for a new legislative bill.
    • To propose a new legislative bill.
    • Make diplomatic agreements with other nations.
    • Spend the government funds on projects that are approved by the people.
    • Pardon people on a case by case basis.
    • Propose the initial constitution for the new nation.
    • Propose amendments to the constitution.

Legislative:

• Vote on the bills that are proposed by the Prince or a fellow citizen.
    • Vote on what government funds should be spent on and how much.
    • Vote on who should be a judge in the Judicial branch.
    • Veto any government actions taken by the executive branch.
    • Vote on any new governmental authority that the executive branch proposes to receive from the Legislative branch.
    • Vote on the proposed constitution that is proposed by the Executive branch.
    • Vote on proposed amendments to the constitution by either the Prince or fellow citizens.

Judicial:

• Hear and rule on criminal and civil court cases.
    • Decide if any new laws and/or amendments to the constitution are legal under the constitution.

Other Government Information:

Anything not listed on the list of governmental authority for each branch will be left up to the Legislative branch (The people) to decide on when the time comes that it needs to be figured out. The idea of how all Legislative votes takes place is most likely going to be through a mobile and desktop application where citizens can login using their citizen ID and a password and then from there they can access all government documents, vote on proposed legislation and amendments to the constitution, create proposals for legislation and amendments to the constitution, and so much more. We could technically offer these services through the mobile and desktop applications using blockchain as the way to login to the accounts but in doing so that would mean anyone can create multiple wallets to then have multiple votes which would then make the voting process very difficult to determine if its accurate or not. Also if it is done with blockchain then anyone that creates a wallet can then cast votes and proposals even without being a citizen of the nation which we as a nation cannot have none citizens voting and creating proposals that affects our future as a nation.

National Cryptocurrency Information:

The new cryptocurrency for the Principality of Stars will most likely either be on its own blockchain or on the Ethereum blockchain in the form of an ERC-20 token. There will be an ICO which will be held in the near future once an ICO team has been formed. The funds acquired from the ICO will be used to pay the ICO team, run all government operations, find adequate land to establish the new nation on, purchase the land from the current nation that controls it (If we cant find any current unclaimed land), build a small settlement on the new land if there is enough funds left over after the purchase of the lands. We will have other ways to bring in more funds once we acquire territory such as the sell of land within our new nation to private citizens and investors, and the potential of international aid from other nations until we can get established with infrastructure and start the process of figuring out our tax system which will be decided on by the people.
tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

Bump!
hoticotk

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

wow
it's an amazing idea
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

If You need ITA or/and CRO/SRB translation, quote me here

Best regards

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: