Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoinstalks bounty campaigns and signature campaigns  (Read 255 times)
ATSgrowth (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:04:55 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 08:30:54 AM by ATSgrowth

Hello, I have just found that on this forum: altcoinstalks people are also participating in bounty campaigns and wearing signature here. Some bounty managers accept profile from this forum. But I think that having bigger rank on that forum is much easier than here. Due to merit system.
Do you have any experience, thought or ideas with this forum?
Thanks!

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

with merit system it's kinda complicated sometime but it's very important to test your post quality,I've heard that people can buy the merit don't know how, but it sounds pretty scary for my about the scam , I don't really care about the merit, I just made a good quality post what I think as long as it acceptable.
ATSgrowth (OP)

homt.net

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

with merit system it's kinda complicated sometime but it's very important to test your post quality,I've heard that people can buy the merit don't know how, but it sounds pretty scary for my about the scam , I don't really care about the merit, I just made a good quality post what I think as long as it acceptable.
I havent created topic about merit system here. But I would like to talk abounty altcoinstalks forum as a bitcointalk competitor for signature campaings..

Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

Hello, I have just found that on this forum people are also participating in bounty campaigns and wearing signature here. Some bounty managers accept profile from this forum. But I think that having bigger rank in this forum is much easier than here. Due to merit system.
Thanks!
well it is already given that the higher ranks has the most advantage when it comes to bounty campaigns, since merit is hard to earn, but they deserve that because they are the one who knows about it first

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
ATSgrowth (OP)

homt.net

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

Hello, I have just found that on this forum people are also participating in bounty campaigns and wearing signature here. Some bounty managers accept profile from this forum. But I think that having bigger rank in this forum is much easier than here. Due to merit system.
Thanks!
well it is already given that the higher ranks has the most advantage when it comes to bounty campaigns, since merit is hard to earn, but they deserve that because they are the one who knows about it first
Again, please read what I have posted. This reply is not very helpful Wink.
I am talking about altcoinstalks forum where people doing signature instead of here Wink.

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

I think that forum is mostly reposted stuff from here and you have to do the signature here on bitcointalk if you wan't to do it. I am not sure though. But it seems strange that signature could be allowed to do there, since it is really easy to level up there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
kujaroth

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

It is better to have a Ranking system with harder chance of leveling or ranking up so those persons with higher rank sure knows what to share information. Having a merit through better knowledge in crypto is better but there are pros and cons to this. Ranking up through merits would certainly filter out those who are in the know and those who don't but the downside is that some higher ranks might abuse those merits for their own good and that's why some accounts are stucked in jr. members or member.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:51:29 PM

I think presently, it is much easier over there, things might change later. New rules might come in place. Most especially if it becomes competitive. I think altcointalk form is still growing and it needs more members that would be active on it.
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Hello, I have just found that on this forum: altcoinstalks people are also participating in bounty campaigns and wearing signature here. Some bounty managers accept profile from this forum. But I think that having bigger rank on that forum is much easier than here. Due to merit system.
Thanks!
I have also account in altcoinstalk however, I cannot work with it because I have a lot of works here in BTT forum and to my work outside of online industry. I think someday, it will become also popular since ranking is difficult in this forum due to the current regulation and policy.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

Bounty campaigns are always great for the growth of crypto currency. But, in signature, Is it like people withgreater amount of merits will get the highest priority?
cryptocamacho4785

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

These campaigns are held for the betterment of the users in these forums. Now the privilege are given based on rankings because, members of a higher rank are more experienced and have a better knowledge about the bounty compared to the newbies
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

Bitcoin talk has always seen quality over quantity for merit based allowances, therefore other forums are more quantity based not seeing the inner quality of work, which is why its easier there.
Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

Altcoinstalks is definitely getting the upper hand when it comes to signature campaign because of their merit system. However, Bitcointalk emphasizes more on quality rather than quantity, that's why the merit system may be harming bounty hunters with less bounty
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

I like this merit system. I wasn't active too much in last few months, so I also didn't received merits. But I like it because this forum was full of newbie spamers, and they could advance through ranks really fast.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
zingspeed

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

I also participated in altcointask and found that increasing the rank very easily. Altcointask also has its own token and decides to divide the part of the token they receive from the project for the members of the forum. But traffic is too little compared to bitcointalk. This shows that bitcointalk is still the number 1 choice for bounty campaigns.
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

I do not know how good bounties are that accept accounts from that forum) The forum itself has a future, especially thanks to the reward system for activity. However, they need to conduct stronger advertising and rework the interface, so that someone goes there and accounts from there were taken in bounty companies on bitcointalk.  Hope that I correctly understood your question about ideas.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
opobo4real

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

Thanks so much for your post, I don't really know about altcoinstalk before
But after reading your post, I quickly research about it,
It is a good very easy and simple to progress but you can't compare it with bitcointalk
Bitcointalk is the best.
My suggestion though.
AbbyS

Activity: 208
Merit: 104

Excellence is an attitude

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

I think that forum is mostly reposted stuff from here and you have to do the signature here on bitcointalk if you wan't to do it. I am not sure though. But it seems strange that signature could be allowed to do there, since it is really easy to level up there.

reposts are not allowed;
bounties should be either exclusive or should precisely mention that it accepts both users on btt and altt

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<
Join more bounties on 2 forums

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: