Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bank and crypto industry unite or be linked?  (Read 23521 times)
Mr.frost (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

If this will happen is it possible that decentralization be compromised?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

Regardless of what anyone says including CEOs of big banks, this is never going to happen.

Banksters want to control, there is no place for decentralization or anonymity here. The system is made to enrich the rich and to enslave the poor, they'll never accept or any other cryptocurrency that they don't have full control of.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

the "crypto industry" is not one place or one person to go unite with something!!! it is a big world of different people and a lot of different projects in it.

the banksters have already entered some of it. for example the altcoins they control and pump and dump. but that doesn't change anything for the whole thing. it is just one group taking advantage of the bad situation in the altcoin market. if a cryptocurrency (like bitcoin) is  decentralized it is decentralized and that is not going to change.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

I think so, because the banks will have to change their policies if they do not want to lose money!
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

The true implication of decentralization is the removal of central authority like banks, if a bank decides to acquire a particular crypto project, there is the likelihood that it becomes centralized, people generally in the space will not welcome such.they simply will switch to alternative
cicnos

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

Crypto is defined as hierarchical. Hide identity. And the bank is always transparent and clearly controlled so I think there will never be a bank and crypto linked together. Absolutely impossible.

iamsediii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

Nope. This will not happen anymore because Bank has control or Centralized, while the Cryptocurrency is more on Decentralized. Credit Cards Companies is possibly Smiley
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:12:29 AM

Well i dont think unite is the best word to use, compromise would be appropriate. I think banks and crypto will compromise in the future. Regulations from different countries has been in the making and this would really open doors to crypto and might affect certain bank policies. So in order to coexist i think these two entities should come up with a very good compromise in order to be successful.

@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

These two areas in my opinion will never be intertwined, as these two activities work in the opposite direction, one in real life, one based solely on virtual money. Therefore, it is difficult to combine.
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

Not likely... Bankers also know how to count their blood money, and will never give it to anyone or unite with anyone. Although part of the banks, maybe it will go. But this will be part of, and all banks.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

Well i dont think unite is the best word to use, compromise would be appropriate. I think banks and crypto will compromise in the future. Regulations from different countries has been in the making and this would really open doors to crypto and might affect certain bank policies. So in order to coexist i think these two entities should come up with a very good compromise in order to be successful.

Yes, there are certain alts that are already controlled by bank for the most part but I don't think there would be any unification in the future as that would mean banks would have to give up their control. control is all the have they wouldn't give it up. Compromise is a better term, they're already realizing what they're missing out by not being friendly with crypto world.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

I believe that this is unlikely, because if there is still a merger of banks and cryptocurrencies, the banks will seek to destroy the decentralization inherent in cryptocurrencies.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
freshbcash

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

I think it's quite possible. As far as I remember, some banks have already announced plans to merge with crypto-currencies.
fiubit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

I am sure that this symbiosis will be very peofitable and useful because each of elements has its own advantages and they could get a large success together.
redoxet

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

As in our time, crypto currency is increasingly beginning to enter into everyday life, such an outcome of events is quite possible.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

it will never happen because the cryptocurrency is not centralized and not regulated by any institution.
if the bank is centralized and led by one power.

if the type of cryptocurrency is centralized is Ripple, unfortunately I don't like Ripple!
lotao

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

Of course, if the government releases cryptocurrencies, some countries may unite. This is different from the difference in each country.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

The true implication of decentralization is the removal of central authority like banks, if a bank decides to acquire a particular crypto project, there is the likelihood that it becomes centralized, people generally in the space will not welcome such.they simply will switch to alternative
Alright those centralized institutions should be removed from the system to get the decentralized system which offers to many advantages, Bank as the biggest centralized institution should not be involved in the crypto industry.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

There is a possibility for this to happen. If cryptocurrencies become fully accepted, there is a great chance for this to happen. There are already news that some banks are championing some of the altcoins already, so it wouldn't even take long for a unification to happen already.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

this, what you call "crypto industry" was created so that we can have decentralization and the benefits of that including getting rid of banks and banking system which is mostly corrupt and is causing a lot of economical damage.

despite all that the banking cartel have already entered the scene. the most obvious case is Ripple and you can see how bad and failed it is.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  All
  Print  

Jump to: