Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AiBlocks - AI Powered Decentralized Apps *NO ICO/PREMINE* {Limited AirDrop  (Read 1783 times)
AiBlocksdotio (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

Is the chain really already at block 11635 or is that a visual bug because its not syncing? Because i thought there is no premine etc

I believe that's the correct amount of blocks right before the seed nodes stopped functioning properly (since that number is not changing anymore). The block time is 10 Seconds/Block, so that would be just over 32 hours since mainnet launch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

About the mining of this coins, does it possible to mine the coins using CPU?
And where is the pool to mine this coin?
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

I will wait until your developer wakes up, or you take off all the cream, because Nitsche does not work ... except like you! could honestly write how much you need to PREMINE, and make a normal start, with the developer's presence, so that he can answer the questions how to launch a purse ...

I need a full instruction on the launch, I step through !! and on the purse and on the miner, so that there were no questions ...
 and make a group in Discord
Galapagos
Copper Member

Activity: 129
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

Hi guys, any progress on resolving the sync problem? Is the blockchain going to be restarted since nobody could mine yet?
lhfly2018

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

BlockChain -- A New World!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:33:52 AM

Similar, sync stops at 16 and it didn't work adding conf file. In addition, this is some issue for wallet. I have to generate new wallet everytime i open it, there is no place to open an old wallet.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:23:56 AM

This is interesting, do you have any more details in regards to what sort of things are capable with an AI powered dapp vs a regular dapp?

I see that the network is frozen so i'll keep an eye on it until it's up and running again, but i am curious about what you've got going on with this project.  Like the cpu mining as well.

hope to hear from you, thanks.
AiBlocksdotio (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:30:13 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 06:46:37 PM by AiBlocksdotio

This is interesting, do you have any more details in regards to what sort of things are capable with an AI powered dapp vs a regular dapp?

I see that the network is frozen so i'll keep an eye on it until it's up and running again, but i am curious about what you've got going on with this project.  Like the cpu mining as well.

hope to hear from you, thanks.

As our network grows, we expect the collective intelligence of our AI to grow smarter and more advanced. Of course as it's in its early stages of growth, we can mostly except it to only solve simple problems, like "A, B, C, or D", or "How much, when, or who" decisions.

For one example - we have an example program of a Quiz in which the AI application judges text answers and rewards the different participants a different amount of tokens depending on quality/validity of the answers. It does this by taking the text answers and splitting them apart into machine-understandable statements. It then judges the quality/validity of these statements against huge amounts of data that the AiBlocks network is plugged into.

As the AiBlocks network grows, the amount of accessible data will increase, as well as the quality of the data, and the practical application of the data.

Some other examples of merits we have already achieved with AiBlocks include Self-moderating forums, intuitive web security programs, data management, and many other simple to moderately simple tasks that currently take so many companies many soon-to-be unnecessary work hours.

As AiBlocks network becomes more advanced, so will the capabilities of the type of problems it will be able to solve.

*I've added this reply into the main post*
Skyyat

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

Any news on the synchronisation? Smiley
AiBlocksdotio (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

Any news on the synchronisation? Smiley

Oh yes, we are working on our nodes at the moment. I am told that the problem is also with the wallet client. As soon as we have both working, we will post an update.

Also, don't worry about us "mining while no one else can", as mining isn't working either - the network has been stuck on block 11635 for about 24 hours now.
Skyyat

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

Sounds good Smiley Any estimated date when it will work again?
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:52:49 PM

Do we have pools & link to miner ?
AiBlocksdotio (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

Today hopefully. I'm told about 6-8 hours approx. until our nodes are up and running. We will also be releasing AiBlock v0.122, and an upgrade is required to correctly synchronize. The option to load your previous wallet before synchronization is complete is also being added in v0.122.

Currently the only way to mine is though our built-in CPU miner, which only has the "solo-mine" option at the moment. We will have mining pools released in the near future.
andhar

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

Today hopefully. I'm told about 6-8 hours approx. until our nodes are up and running. We will also be releasing AiBlock v0.122, and an upgrade is required to correctly synchronize. The option to load your previous wallet before synchronization is complete is also being added in v0.122.

Currently the only way to mine is though our built-in CPU miner, which only has the "solo-mine" option at the moment. We will have mining pools released in the near future.

Any update?

And do you got any established social channels? (Telegram/discord etc)?
raywolf1

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

same problem,but I will keep watching this project,seems really nice

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

when it is conceptualized from 2015, I think this project is mature and does not need to be taken into account, what are the obstacles in the development of your project
AiBlocksdotio (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

Our lead developer asked to to post this:
Hello everyone. I would like to make a news update for all of those who are interested in the AiBlocks project.

We found a very critical security flaw in the most recent release of AiBlocks that would have potentially allowed for someone to completely disrupt the network and all of the applications, smart contracts, etc. This security flaw was was found by myself, after which I took our seed nodes offline and have been working hard to recreate much of the program in order to circumvent this potential security risk.

The network has basically been "paused" since the flaw was discovered. A daemon upgrade will be required to connect to the new network (everyone's mined coins and balances are as they were when the network paused on block 11635). We are now just finishing up some final things before we release AiBlocks version 0.122, so keep an eye out. We will post an update on the Bitcointalk announcement thread as soon as the upgrade is available. To keep everything fair for all users, we will continue the "pause" on the network until July 22, 23:59 UTC. This will give everyone a chance to upgrade their software and get everything ready. At that hour, the network will resume and all users that have upgraded to the newest software can resume normal use of AiBlocks. Users will also be given a new option to start mining right away, regardless of whether or not their daemon is fully synchronized (You will not, however, be able to spend your mined funds until the daemon is fully  synchronized.

We thank you all for your continued support and hope that this project will be a great success.

Best regards,
AiBlocks Lead Developer.

As he said, I will update you all here as soon as the new wallet is available.
Cheers!
AiBlocksdotio (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

Any update?

And do you got any established social channels? (Telegram/discord etc)?

We are in the process of creating social channels. In the next couple days, we expect to post them both here and on the main website.
kumasmu

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

same problem stuck on 16 block, hope the new wallet will come out soon.
andhar

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:30:56 AM

Our lead developer asked to to post this:
Hello everyone. I would like to make a news update for all of those who are interested in the AiBlocks project.

We found a very critical security flaw in the most recent release of AiBlocks that would have potentially allowed for someone to completely disrupt the network and all of the applications, smart contracts, etc. This security flaw was was found by myself, after which I took our seed nodes offline and have been working hard to recreate much of the program in order to circumvent this potential security risk.

The network has basically been "paused" since the flaw was discovered. A daemon upgrade will be required to connect to the new network (everyone's mined coins and balances are as they were when the network paused on block 11635). We are now just finishing up some final things before we release AiBlocks version 0.122, so keep an eye out. We will post an update on the Bitcointalk announcement thread as soon as the upgrade is available. To keep everything fair for all users, we will continue the "pause" on the network until July 22, 23:59 UTC. This will give everyone a chance to upgrade their software and get everything ready. At that hour, the network will resume and all users that have upgraded to the newest software can resume normal use of AiBlocks. Users will also be given a new option to start mining right away, regardless of whether or not their daemon is fully synchronized (You will not, however, be able to spend your mined funds until the daemon is fully  synchronized.

We thank you all for your continued support and hope that this project will be a great success.

Best regards,
AiBlocks Lead Developer.

As he said, I will update you all here as soon as the new wallet is available.
Cheers!

As stated the network pause should be over.
Any updates regarding the new wallet version to fix the halted synchronization?
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

like the idea of this  project,  and  have  bought on some exchanges, hope this  project can  make a real   change for the world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: