Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Courses that are Accredited?  (Read 437 times)
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

I don't know about this but there were some people I knew learnt bitcoin and cryptocurrency information from the internet itself. I don't know if that's possible but that's what they are telling me.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

Udemy is good but you may try Stanford Online (Stanford School of Engineering) course on Using Cryptography Correctly at a minimum cost of $495. I've completed the course and found it very effective.

Care to show us the certificate? Or you didn't complete

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

I never believe in courses. When I have been investing in the cryptocurrency market, I have gone through some courses on blockchain and crypto. But they just gave me the basics. The things that are needed in trading are they never guide for me

blackwell77

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

That will be a good initiative for you I think. Although I have no experience in any certificate course but hope you will get a chance to complete a certificate course on cryptocurrency and will be able to show your competence.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

At this time, are there any courses that one can do online that would give an official certification in the area of cryptocurrency.  I have seen a few online course even the ones on Ademy or Udemy etc. But just are there only to learn from.  I am knowledgeable on most of those things now but would like to get an actual certification or anything that could have actual value. in some aspects

anyone know of exact resources for this  direction? thanks

it is a good choice because you want a course to get a certificate, you will get it with the skills you have and thanks to your hard work. I am sure your actions can motivate many people.

phanquan5111994

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:30:03 AM

Currently, in my country there are many classes taught about Bitcoin !!!
And there are many groups formed to discuss, share experiences on Bitcoin !!!
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

here in my country,bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not taught in accademic courses in grade schools and colleges.The government are still focusing on how to provide quality education,providing classrooms and schools and how to educate the students very well.These are the main objectives of the local legislative in my country and maybe i think bitcoin will soon be included in academic courses if my country is inceredibly address these education problems.
autotoss

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

At this time, are there any courses that one can do online that would give an official certification in the area of cryptocurrency.  I have seen a few online course even the ones on Ademy or Udemy etc. But just are there only to learn from.  I am knowledgeable on most of those things now but would like to get an actual certification or anything that could have actual value. in some aspects

Probably the better decission would be to search on web, I have heard also about those accredited courses in universities somewhere in the world but I can not remind myself where it was...
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

As we all know that bitcoin is very popular and successful crypto currency and there are millions of people who are investing into bitcoin and being getbenefited by it so no doubt bitcoin is very venerable and sustainable kind of resource that would not get easily be exhausted but still there are people who don’t know about bitcoin and for them awareness is the best influence and I think awarenesscould be started from the college level because youth are the one who are the future of nation.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

To be honest, I don't have any idea about any such courses but I would personally prefer gaining practical experience as the crypto industry is still new and thus there are infinite opportunities out there to gain expertise. Any course having adequate reputation would definitely help the layman to learn and understand the crypto industry.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

I think that world is already at the place when it is so much easier and faster to learn something on courses and not use the old education system that is proposed from the side of government.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: