Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show you the real China, not the illusion that the media gives you  (Read 198 times)
zhuchunyu (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:27:01 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2019, 03:34:49 AM by zhuchunyu
Merited by suchmoon (7)

Huu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:40:26 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 09:28:15 PM by jonemil24

They control the religions and people’s belief.
They are forced to believe in communism and atheism.
Meanwhile in Lanzhou, a youtuber had a tour around the city eating foods made by Chinese Muslims. This was the first time that I've heard of Islamic religion on China's soil.

If China controls the religion, monks or priests will no longer be in any of its region. But with atheism; religion can sometimes hinder science and technology. Religion have become an institution, they have different belief that can bring conflict of interests. Atheism will be a better way to remove conflicts.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

What I'm always amazed by is the public executions and parading death row prisoners in front of the crowd, Roman style. China has a great and old culture and is allowing itself to be ruled by a bunch of communists. That's a shame, really. Another aspect is the pollution. People don't care about the environment or their own safety, it's just work that matters. Also, the poverty is quite high. Not as high as in India, but still high.

lionkingyou

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:40:31 PM

Wow, just read it and horrified. How people can survive there in such oppressive conditions. I would not like to be Chinese citizen.
Olegya199

Activity: 480
Merit: 129

HODL

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:17:32 AM

As a person who grew up on the territory of the former USSR, he heard a lot about the problems of communism. My grandmother told me about their terrible regime. I for some reason thought that in China more peaceful communism...
 I heard about the executions of corrupt officials in China, but I never thought there were more than a billion poor people there and I did not know that they had such a strict regime!!
Apparently, peaceful communism does not exist.

Olegya199

Activity: 480
Merit: 129

HODL

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

remember my words forever "do not believe what you see "

China anti-corruption?
Execution of corrupt officials?

those are the biggest joke. Any Chinese knows that this is the most obvious political struggle.
And I think that any political struggle in any country in the world will kill competitors in the name of anti-corruption.

You are right, any political force in any country of the world eliminates competitors in the name of fighting corruption. In my country this happens (I'm from Ukraine) ...
I admit that I thought that politics in China is more transparent, I did not know that they were executing opponents, not corrupt officials.

skye0_0

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

Are you still Chinese nationality now?  Corruption will happen everywhere, but the Chinese Communist Party is more tolerant of its own party members. In recent years, these people have been severely attacked. Chinese may not be as bad as you think, they know a lot. Maybe a multi-party ruling will happen many years later.
Have to say a sentence:China is one of the safest countries in the world.

Mocoinaire

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:09:47 AM

The CCP is moving to developing nations like Kenya, Djibouti, Pakistan and Sri Lanka including SA (here wonder why these guys need Chinese) anyway in the pretence of trade and aiding infrastructure development. Their intention is unknown maybe move their mass population into Africa for example or take over their resources?
I know its a superpower but this is not going to augur well with the people young and upcoming leaders plus the enormous youthful population will fight and it wont be the guerrilla warfare during colonization but more severe

╬  ICO Whitepapers, Investor Pitch Deck, Press Release Writing, Place Your Order Today  Telegram @ICO_Services : https://t.me/ICO_Services ○ ╬
skye0_0

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

I know what happened in 1989, many people have paid a price for their actions. because of the disparity in power, it’s silly to reach the goal by bleeding. If they were successful at the time, China would no longer be ruled by the Chinese. Maybe China will be a multi-party ruling country in the future, but definitely not now. However, I think there is nothing wrong with the policies of Xinjiang and Tibet. Do you want your country to split?  I don’t understand the human organ trafficking incident in Xinjiang, so I can’t comment it. If you can't stand the CCP at the moment, immigration is the best way. Good luck.
Chapman.S

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

There are definitely a lot of problems in China, as in any country. I agree that it's horrible that the government seems to want to have total control over anything. One thing I have been impressed by in China is how developed everything is though. I have been in other countries with somewhat totalitarian governments and the people seem to be suffering much more than in China. I visited a couple dozen cities and China and the people are making much more money on average than in many other countries. The people that I met didn't seem too bothered by their government's shenanigans. When it comes to internet censorship, almost all the Chinese people I met know how to get around any of the blocks. I guess everything is good until you get on the government's bad side.
Squishy01

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:13:49 AM

I'm very sorry to hear that. I've always known that China has no Facebook, google, etc. But I did not know that the people were the oppressed there. Even though China has one of the largest economies in the world (plus the largest population), it's sad to hear that many of your countrymen are poor.

I've always hated the Chinese government and the CCP, but not the Chinese people. I'm from the Philippines, and I've seen reports from Chinese media regarding the contested islands in the South China Sea. They were so biased and blinded by their own lies, that i wouldn't hold it against the Chinese people if they believe it, because that's what they have been fed all along.

The CCP is indeed destroying your country, and I hope the Chinese people can do something about it before it's too late. Good luck to you!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: