Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TAKE ON BITCOIN : TO OWN BITCOIN OR MORE ALTCOINS??  (Read 350 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

Hey guys. So recently I've been quite confused. I'm a crypto analyst enthusiast who joined the movement late last year. I've been engaging in bounties, airdrops and also trading as well.
I've also been blogging on steemit. I've been exposed to a while lot of things and I have a wide portfolio of Altcoins. A while lot of them. Numbering into hundreds.
But I don't own any bitcoin. Which is quite funny. So I've been wondering.
Is it advisable to own an amount of bitcoin??
Will it still go very high or it'll tank really well.
Comments and views are welcomed.
You would still end up on having a bitcoin in the time you decide to sell up your token either those tokens would be exchange or converted to ETH you would still possibly convert those coins to BTC in the end. I would say its much idea to hold up BTC yet this is the best crypto as of now when it comes to price we can see the potential on reaching up new heights when adoption rate would increase over time. You do have lots of altcoin holdings which you can hold 2 things at the same time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:28:02 PM

Recently some expert, I forgot the name, said that every crypto investor should own atleast one bitcoin and then you can buy another altcoins. Because number of Bitcoins is limited, 21mil Wink.

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:32:49 PM

In crypto market you have to act smart and pro actively so personally im of the view that btc is entering a big bull wave and already we can see its dominancy increasing so it is time to pickup more and more btc to benefit from the next btc bulls.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

As long as any altcoin is safe and have some good features you are good to collect them. But I think you should at first have some Bitcoin in your portfolio as this is the oldest and most valuable altcoin out there.
steffi79

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

Recently some expert, I forgot the name, said that every crypto investor should own atleast one bitcoin and then you can buy another altcoins. Because number of Bitcoins is limited, 21mil Wink.
if this was true this amount and for some owners that having this some people own more than 1 so if you are taking to get atleast 1 for the recent price and you have nothing just to afford altcoin more patient is this about.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

Charlie Lee said it, @Satoshilite.

The reason why some people are taken Bitcoin for granted is because of the new gold rush in ICOs, but ut has been shown that 90% of these ICOs are dead, so why not have a stake in a sure thing. I believe there would be a time that holding one full BTC would make you a millionaire

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

Alta is now better to own than bitcoin,and ATI will give you more money than bitcoin,the cue for the future in the future Yes it can give good money,but not now,now the prospect of more violas,I expect growth violas
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

Having different altcoin is good for you. Bitcoin is the most secure and potential altcoin right now. But you can go for other altcoins too.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Yeah that is funny how you ended up with altcoins first. I guess that will happen now since it is getting harder to get a bitcoin for the expensive price

That is already the clue to why better get some of it.
It is getting harder. Demands will come up and soon price will shoot up also without us even noticing it.

You are lucky because I think of this time as still an early stage. Get it while you can, while it last, while it is still available in the market. Soon a large portion will be kept for a long time.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

You see right now the market condition isn’t that well. But the price of Bitcoin is still on a rise. It’ll recover eventually and the amount of risk is minimal. So own more Bitcoin.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:28:46 PM

Right now Bitcoin is the best. I think as always. If you do some research you’ll see Bitcoin is continued to grow but most of coins are not. So definitely Bitcoin.
mbally

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:29:06 PM

In my own opinion, it is good to own the both of them, for me I am holding bitcoin and some other altcoin and this is what is regarded as diversification of your portfolio it is important in cryptos
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

Don't be too focused in one crypto only. the more types of crypto owned will give better results too. so don't be too focused on other altcoins because of the bitcoin many have good development and sure enough worth to follow as an investment.

blacknight789

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

I think if someone can afford a bitcoin then he should have it. Bitcoin is the most promising coin till now. So I suggest that owning bitcoin will be great deal for you. Best of luck.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

I think that everyone should buy and hold at least 40% of its own portfolio in BITCOIN, it's still the KING and if it goes up, others go up too and viceversa, it still leads crypto markets
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

Although I have zero bitcoin right now and am completely in alts I will be switching over to Bitcoin at some point once the market peaks again.  I will take this into consideration and always hold a bitcoin or two when I go on my Alt buying spees. 
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:24:11 PM

I personally feel comfortable/safe holding bitcoin then any other altcoins. I do own altcoins as well as bitcoin but I do constantly think about converting my alts to btc. However to answer your question, it is advisable to own a bitcoin.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

Hold onto your altcoins man especially the good ones they actually bring great fortune and likely to surpass bitcoin but maybe the ones you are not so sure sell them and buy maybe ETH or just invest

SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

Having bitcoin will be great. So you can go for it. And as far as I know bitcoin is going to rise this year. It can cross a huge milestone so it is not a bad idea to have bitcoin. But do some proper research before buying.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

Hey guys. So recently I've been quite confused. I'm a crypto analyst enthusiast who joined the movement late last year. I've been engaging in bounties, airdrops and also trading as well.
I've also been blogging on steemit. I've been exposed to a while lot of things and I have a wide portfolio of Altcoins. A while lot of them. Numbering into hundreds.
But I don't own any bitcoin. Which is quite funny. So I've been wondering.
Is it advisable to own an amount of bitcoin??
Will it still go very high or it'll tank really well.
Comments and views are welcomed.
well we should need to concur that it is a decent point, bitcoin is the best there is no uncertainty about this yet btc and alt coin this two take after various frameworks and it's is development are additionally spereat from each other , so you can manage both there is no limitations like that you can't trade both in the event that you need you can manage more than two
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: