Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth Data Cloud Gives Users Control of Their Private Digital Data with GDPR Com  (Read 129 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

TRUTH, the blockchain media arm of RYVL, an agile marketing and communications network, has built an alpha, blockchain-powered digital data platform - the Truth Data Cloud. It uses smart contracts and AI to bring transparency to the trade in digital consumer data by advertisers and agencies. giving the consumer ultimate control of who uses it.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/truth-data-cloud-gives-users-control-of-their-private-digital-data-with-gdpr-compliant-platform/

criptogenious

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

I agree with this and this blockchain is connects with RYVL and they also have also a great marketing and communicators team. Blockchain is connects with great data platform.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:40:41 PM

I think it's a good initiative to give users the control of their digital data. By this customers can sell their data to the advertisers.This makes customers in the driving seat which is a good approach.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

Truth data cloud is going to add a new dimension by giving the users control of their private digital data. It works by using smart contracts and AI which brings transparency in the market. The consumers will be in full control of their upload, control and trade browsing data.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

This is really great news for the investors of this project and also for the market of crypto currency. This will make TRUTH very popular and the existing investors will be happy for this. This will make TRUTH more disciplined.
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

This seems like a very interesting project and looks unique as well. It does hold great promises that they will deliver and does look like a potential project to invest our money in. Let's see how the mass will react towards it.
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Great initiative, taken to bring transparency to an open forum like RYVL medias etc.
worldtraveller505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

Really amazing how it focuses on the transparency which is wanted by all the users.
CanyonsBull

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

From my point of view Its very amazing. The block chain media arm an agile marketing and communication network has built block chain powered and alpha. It always try to create transparency between smart contracts and AI. Their main vision is to giving ultimate control to the user.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

I think this is a nice idea, I will have to go through their white paper to study more about them and see how they intend to achieve and their long term plan for the project.
TruthOfficial

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:07:34 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 09:17:31 AM by TruthOfficial

Hi everyone! We're so glad to see our platform put up on here.

To clarify, we want to create a personal data revolution. We will offer a platform where users can input their personal data on a "Data Wallet". Advertisers will be able to purchase users' data based on the value a wallet holds. More data = more likely to be requested by advertisers. Users do not have to give consent every single time, nor do they have to constantly update their profile. A user can simply connect their existing profiles (FB, IG, LI, etc) and automatically extract data from their onto their data wallet. However, the option to input intention data (purchase intentions) is possible and may significantly increase the value of a users' wallet.

The entire process is fully GDPR compliant, and our team has a well established relationship in the advertising industry with over 100 years of collective experience in large advertising groups.

We're currently running a presale and will start our public sale on September 18th 2018. It will either end on November 15th 2018 or when a hard cap of US$50million has been achieved, whichever is sooner.

If you have any questions, I recommend you visit our website (www.truth.tech) or our Telegram (http://t.me/truthdatacloud).

Our whitepaper can be found here: https://truth.tech/assets/Uploads/Truth%20Data%20Cloud%20Whitepaper.pdf

Let's get this personal data revolution started.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: