Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Perseverance and Dedication, Key to Promotion  (Read 228 times)
solkinsolali (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:20:50 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 06:53:39 AM by solkinsolali

I know most Newbies and Jr. Members of Bitcointalk forum have always wondered and asked themselves so many questions. Is there any hope for me to ever become a Member? or Full Member or the much advanced ranks - Senior, Hero or Legengary? Most of us have always been in a state of continuous dilemma. Some have given up hope believing it to be a daunting task. Yes, it is not by any means easy considering the fact that you will be appraised based on the content of your posts and merited accordingly.

I want us all to know that even the Heroes or Legends of the forum were once like us. They once faced similar challenges and also asked similar questions. They toured the forum, learned from other advanced members, made a lot of researches and authored a lot of meaningful posts on this forum.

I believe with hard work, perseverance, dedication and will to learn from the more experienced members of the forum, we too can get promoted someday.

Edited:
Please, if you are an Advanced or Experienced Member of the forum, kindly assist those coming up or below you. You can encourage them by meriting them on Reasonable or Meaningful Contents and also providing them useful tips to succeed in cryptocurrency. Thank you for the kind assistance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

Hmmm, Getting the merit is very difficult oh. How do we get the merit when we are at the mercy of other people to give us merit who can either decide to merit us or not. I won't be surprise if someone spends a year on the forum without even getting to the rank of a Member.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

Hmmm, Getting the merit is very difficult oh. How do we get the merit when we are at the mercy of other people to give us merit who can either decide to merit us or not. I won't be surprise if someone spends a year on the forum without even getting to the rank of a Member.

It's pretty simple. If you're not getting merit, it simply means you don't deserve merit. There's nothing much else to it. A person spending a year here doesn't mean he/she deserves merit. Who cares if you've been here for a year or for a day. In the end, the people who provides good content are the ones who are going to receive merits.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

Bitcointalk is a very fair platform. If you are not getting merit as per expectation then may be your posts were not that helpful to anyone. Whatever don't lose hope and never give up. Your hard work and perseverance will certainly take you to a much higher rank soon.
Samaaliu

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

Everyone really need this perseverance in life to succeed and get uplifted. I know we too will get merited and promoted with time.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

Yes, I believe that perseverance and dedication is mainly the key to reach such goal of being promoted to a higher level rank. For me, I would say that it is really hard for now to be able to increase such rank to the next level though you made good postings but that doesn't mean you will be then recognized and be given a merit immediately. Just continue doing the right thing for merit will come to you unexpectedly.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

Exactlt! Hard work can bring you success. If you post qualityful notes reading which people will understand your thoughts and gather knowledge then gradually you'll be able to increase your merits and merits will lead you to your further promotions.;
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

I agree because hard work only key to success based on forum you need to work hard so you can the merit also that’s why you need to do hard work only this can help you to reach the goal and new people can also reach that goal based on hard work.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

No one gets up the ladder in the easy way. There is no shortcut to success. Every member in the forum has got their achievement because they all worked hard and that they took the hard way, not the easy way. So, with dedication even the newbies will get success.
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

Hard work is an important aspect to get success. But we also need motivation and complete dedication. If these mantras are combined, we will attain success for sure. Anyone, even a newbie will get to the top, if they are a dedicated member.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

Content, experience, paitence and resilience to learn is key. Rest will come into recognition in no time.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

That is same for almost every work/job in the world. Without qualities like perseverance, dedication, hard working it's tough to prosper in any field
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

I think if someone is passionate about something he/she will be motivated enough to work with maximum effort and dedication. But it also helps if they had some basic guidelines to follow.
worldtraveller505

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:04:11 PM

Completely agreed with you. It needs lots of hard work and passion to have a good rank. Following senior ranked members can motivate. It will also show how to get merits by posting useful information and get higher rank.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

There is no shortcut to success. To get a higher rank one must do lots of researches and be engaged in informative activities in the forum. I have seen some junior members are questioning about this thing. We have to keep patience and do lots of good works.

BitCoinDream247

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

Yeah you are absolutely right. It is really important to be active in the forum to get more knowledge. It will help new members to obtain more experience in this sector. They will be able to share the knowledge and maybe they will be rewarded with merits.
Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

i think without hard nothing can be possible. If i work hard seriously and get experience at any work i think i will get my desire result. must be all have to serious and dedicated on our work.
CanyonsBull

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

I am thinking like you. There is nothing but hardwork and dedication will brought you to the highest position because there is no shortcut way how you get success within some days I think.
solkinsolali (OP)

Merit: 17

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:32:23 AM

I am thinking like you. There is nothing but hardwork and dedication will brought you to the highest position because there is no shortcut way how you get success within some days I think.

Yes for sure. There is no shortcut to success. You must work for it.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

hmmm yh i felt the same way but after reading your post , i have become positive. Especially the way you have to suffocate before you go to different rank or a senior rank in this forum. It ain't easy to get merit . Lol what post of yours can touch heart of people to give you merit. I know it was not like that at first . It was based on posts at first and now ny merit. Just going to up my game to see what i can do. Thanks for motivation

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: