Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I make money (no scam)  (Read 4624 times)
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

Probably topicstartet was talking about finding job in crypto. First off all if you are qualified community manager you can work as a bounty manager or community manager in numerous of teams. You can ask Krypital, amazix and so on. Right now there are many kind of teams like these... Another job is bounty hunter. If to speak in terms of trading you can learn some trading technics. There a lot of possiblities in crypto.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

anyone knows how to make money online

Leave a comment below

There are many online job that you can find on the internet which you can earn money. But since you ask here in forum your in a right place where you can make money through cryptocurrecry. Just join different bounty campaigns in bounty section but if you want no scam just do trading. Start from small capital then trade it to get more profit..
Markyway88

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

Leave a comment below
Without risking anything? I think it is impossible. No one here started in failure. If you want to have income without encountering any scam then try to work in a company because freelancing and bounty hunting is a risky way of earning money. There is no room for assurance here and you will earn because of luck and not by your knowledge.
Urtaev

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

Participation in airdrops and social programs of the bounty bring money, but you can earn more in signature bounty.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

There are so many way you can make money online but most importantly your must have a skill or skills which will make you to earn. you can work online through crowdworking platform through which you can get paid for your services. digital marketing is also a lucrative job which you earn good amount of money. it involve being offer a job to market goods and services online. it maybe through social media or email marketing. digital marketing are popularly regarded as bounty here on bitcointalk. I am very sure only few bitcointalk member know all they have been doing is digital marketing Grin. there are some other ways you can earn money online but above all you must have skills which will be tools that will earn you money
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

Leave a comment below
well, to avoid scammers you just neded to be really careful and learn everything about the project you get interested in
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

There are so many way you can make money online but most importantly your must have a skill or skills which will make you to earn. you can work online through crowdworking platform through which you can get paid for your services. digital marketing is also a lucrative job which you earn good amount of money. it involve being offer a job to market goods and services online. it maybe through social media or email marketing. digital marketing are popularly regarded as bounty here on bitcointalk. I am very sure only few bitcointalk member know all they have been doing is digital marketing Grin. there are some other ways you can earn money online but above all you must have skills which will be tools that will earn you money
it is not about the ways, i think, it is about your skillds and your willing to learn more and to improve your skills
richman3451

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

if you do not want to invest your personal finances or you feel sorry for losing them, then I recommend that you participate in bounty companies you can spend several hours a day doing tasks and earn good money
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

Probably topicstartet was talking about finding job in crypto. First off all if you are qualified community manager you can work as a bounty manager or community manager in numerous of teams. You can ask Krypital, amazix and so on. Right now there are many kind of teams like these... Another job is bounty hunter. If to speak in terms of trading you can learn some trading technics. There a lot of possiblities in crypto.
Being a community manager i think is hard for the OP since in my observation English is not his first language. You got to have good communication skills to become a qualified community manager. I think trading would be a suitable job for him.

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

Participation in airdrops and social programs of the bounty bring money, but you can earn more in signature bounty.

How is it going? Is it enough to leave your full-time job? As I can see, so many new members is coming to this forum in order to find a possibility to earn crypto. However, people don't even know the possible profits
lordtprinz

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

The only way to get and make money is by hardworking. You can get money either by investing or by participating in airdrops or bounty campaigns in which one will get rewarded.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

Because you ask in the bitcointalk forum, so you will get the ways to make money only regarding to crypto. Well, there are some free ways to earn the money without investment or trading. Learn more about Bounty programs of ICOs, referral programs, and also airdrops. However, the most promising is the bounty program. Just analyze and learn more how to choose the right and legit programs.
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

Depends what you want .? if not large incomes for a bunch of options . now a lot of freelancing where you can earn good money . And if you want to cryptocurrency . that only a long study of the market will help you
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

Leave a comment below
in today's technological developments, making money online is not difficult. many ways to make money on the internet, by way of trading, minning, translater, online teaching, seo, web builder and so many ways to make money on the internet, you live interest in which one? . just adjust it with your skills

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

you can join in a bounty campaign with no investment/capital all you have to do is to participate follow the rules and requirements after campaign you will receive a reward.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

First of all, you need to learn some skills, I think the most demanded skill is programmer/developer, either JS, Phyton, Android, iOS, or anything, or you can learn Design such as graphic design, ads design, branding, or even. Next make some portfolios and make a showcase online. After that use this forum to promote your projects, do not forget to use cryptocurrency for payment method. Trust me there are no free money, if your main purpose when you came to this forum is making money, but you do not have any skills, you will not get anything.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

Leave a comment below

Yeah, you get an online job.

can you give us an example of what kind of online business we can find that we are not happy with the legal trend, if you are okay?

I suggest daily trading, whenever I received my bounty tokens I patiently wait for the token to be a listed in a decent exchange(most important thing) and I day trade it. In that manner, I learn how to interact to market and become a good trader without taking out any money on my pocket.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
zooom007

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

What can you do? Anything online that a business owner would pay for? Start with this.
Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Is not that the question that all of us are looking for?

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
triforce03

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

Leave a comment below

There are many ways on how to make money online but you have to pick the right one which suits to your knowledge and skills.
1. Long-term and Short-term Investments (cryptocurrency or stocks)
2. Joining Bounty campaigns (cryptoworld)
3. Freelancing - (Encoder, Marketer, Writer and other professional works) - utilize your skills for a compensation
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: