Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:14:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I make money (no scam)  (Read 4623 times)
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:44:54 AM

Make money online is hard and you have always patient of you found project getting scam, never give up and try looking for another project and doing their task. With bounty campaign you can getting and know is project good if their token sale have reached soft cap or half their token sale.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Krista06

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:47:16 AM

It's really tricky to make money online but if you found a good bounty or airdrop program, then that's where you can earn some. If you have skills in writing or art, you can apply in a lot of projects here.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Apiapik

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:51:05 AM

how to make money online at crypto, you cannot ask to avoid fraud. In crypto, fraud and legit are very thin to determine. Scam is one of the risks that we must face in crypto. Here, we can do something to be deceived by learning how to choose a legitimate ICO or another program such as gift or air ticket.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:54:21 AM

There is no easy money online, you have to consider many things inside the new technology. You have to join in some online business which online cryptocurrency really give that without any capital investment. What you to do is making articles in a forum and earn with a token to converted on a real money.
Jessyaction

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

Someone said trading. I dont think you can trade without capital
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:59:22 AM

in my opinion you can make money and earn money from being a participant in the bounty campaign, take advantage of the account and ranking of the account you have to be able to get money and search for money, don't let you be lazy to make money.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:06:04 AM

anyone knows how to make money online

Leave a comment below

You are already here in this forum so I assume you are making money online the moment you posted here, and what your title says is not really possible in all of the time. There will be the time where we are going to be scam by someone, trust me, you can't see that coming. Knowing what to do for you not to experience scam is a tough thing to do, it is all about lessons, getting scam by someone is a good experience actually.

But I didn't mean that you should be happy every time that you get scam, what I mean is that learn from it to prevent it to happen most of the time.
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

I can't give you an accurate answer, but I want to tell you that there are a lot of ways to earn on the Internet, but it's really hard to get rid of the scam. You must fully understand them when you join these jobs. Don't follow blindly, keep your own opinions, always be vigilant!
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

Yes please do so by investing in crypto exchanges. I guess it would be more promising because crypto is already listed on the market. If you want to join in the campaign I think chances are 50% of the campaign that there is a scam. you have to be careful.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:07:16 AM

You post on this website which methods you can use to earn money on the Internet. Then I need to add money-making methods related to encryption. I suggest you can go to some bounty to earn some money, but you must To fully understand the knowledge of the bounty field, to understand their websites and white papers, to understand what their plans are, and to try to join some bounty activities after a thorough understanding.
jrolivar (OP)

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

You can do a lot of work in cryptos now for make some money, as simple examples it's maybe bounty, airdrops, if you have some money to invest then you can make an investment in good ICO, but firstly make some good researches please

I was invested in an ico but it did not have any value, so I'm hoping for it in the bounty I'll earn

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
jrolivar (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

Leave a comment below

One of the options offered by this forum is to join the bounty campaign. With a fairly small amount of time you can get a pretty good income. The main thing is not to forget about recommendations when choosing a bounty campaign to avoid scammers.

How do you know if the bounty is legit? Are there any groups you can join?

jrolivar (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

Leave a comment below

One of the options offered by this forum is to join the bounty campaign. With a fairly small amount of time you can get a pretty good income. The main thing is not to forget about recommendations when choosing a bounty campaign to avoid scammers.

Yes, and aside from that we can also join a lot of airdrops now, most of them are scam but there are still few that legit and really have a good potential of becoming successful in the near future.
You've got a lot of airdrop scams and not just the selfdrop that the claim is just ethic, so I'd love to have that legit channel

jrolivar (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

You can invest on coins, take part in bounty programs and if you have freelancing skills then you can try sites like Fiverr and Upwork.

The links you mentioned I could not find, with a group I could even join for legit bounty

moinguoi5c333

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

Alien Run application
Alien Run is a great game and I love it so much, it is a fun game that gives players the feeling of excitement, which can help you to relieve tension and gain bitcoin. You go to download the game and play it, your job is to run through each screen that the game created to earn the right amount of Satoshi. In addition, you can plow bitcoin by watching ads to get the network and change the amount of satoshi earned. I often dig a bitcoin on Android with this game very effective.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

Work on the Internet is very much. Depending on what skills you have, you can earn well. Sometimes you ask this question on this forum, then probably you mean earnings associated with crypto currency. Buy some coins and try to sell them more expensive. So you will understand The essence of trading. On which you can earn.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

As an example you can launch your own telegram channel about crypto or work for existed telegram channel as content manager or advertising manager. Also you can participate in bounty campaigns and so on.

Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

If you do not know how to make money and ask-do not need to buy anything.Just study the topic for a start.Otherwise, your desire to make money can turn into big losses.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

Join some bounty activities and Airdrop activities.

You can join them by dropping in free tokens from their projects, and you can also find some legitimate bounty likes to sign up for events.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

Leave a comment below
One of the most lucrative ways of earning online is on this forum. Locating the altcoins bounty section and identifying some good projects after performing a study on the project, partcipate in their bounty program by making sure you join the campaigns with the largest percentage pool. Also, join some airdrops and seek for assistance to start some trading.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: