Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 03:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I make money (no scam)  (Read 4628 times)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:13:06 PM

The possibilities of the Internet are endless.You can earn money without leaving home.Ways very many.The best kind of earnings today is freelance.Apply your skills and earn money.There are a lot of freelance platforms today.To find them just go to the Google search engine.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

anyone knows how to make money online

Leave a comment below
You can join the RIPAEX project's signature rewards event, with a total prize pool of 1.5 million XPX tokens.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4510008

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

Leave a comment below
You can join the RIPAEX project's signature rewards event, with a total prize pool of 1.5 million XPX tokens.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4510008

We can't determined if there's no scam because this technology are anonymous and decentralized in worldwide.We can earn good rewards here through choosing a good ICO.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

hands down best way to earn money is joining ICO bounties, you'll just need a little effort then you get paid follow their rules wear the signature. another way is faucets but its not really advisable to try you'll just waste your time there.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

For earnings in the Internet use by exchanges of freelancers, there's a lot of work, he sometimes take work to design, sometimes draw logos. Google will tell you these exchanges and you can find a job there. But if we take the sphere of cryptocurrency, then you should pay attention on the bounty of the campaign and Airdrops, I don't know anything about that, to tell you can't, but I've heard only good words about this earnings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

Leave a comment below

To make money online here in bitcointalk or in crypto you must need to joined bounty campaigns like social media campaign, translation, signature campaigns so that you will earn stakes and after the ICO you will receive the payment or the reward. And then sell it to the marketplace to get your money.
tautelar

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

Leave a comment below

To make money online here in bitcointalk or in crypto you must need to joined bounty campaigns like social media campaign, translation, signature campaigns so that you will earn stakes and after the ICO you will receive the payment or the reward. And then sell it to the marketplace to get your money.
Doing bounties could allow you to have more coins within your wallet if you are trying to go that route.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

If you have a unique idea that make people more bitcoin or save time, you will definitely make money in cryptocurrency. In addition to this, you can engage in cryptocurrency actuvities like trading, gambling, or bounting hunting!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:33:24 PM

Leave a comment below
Cryptoncurrency provides a lot of chance or medium to earn money from it. One of the best safe and trusted way is signature campaign job. It also help to earn an profitable amount of money from cryptocurrency. Another thing is trading. If you have some thing to trade then trade it over Internet with the help of cryptocurrency. Mining is also an profitable way to earn a large amount of money. But in case of mining you have to invest some money at first.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
RyanDMC

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:58:30 PM

Leave a comment below

Yeah, you get an online job.

can you give us an example of what kind of online business we can find that we are not happy with the legal trend, if you are okay?

Sure. This isn't the right part of the forum for this but I highly recommend checking out online freelance sites, like Upwork.com. That's how I got my last job, which I still have, and I now write about cryptocurrency for a living.
Sites like upwork and freelancer.com seem to crowded at the moment and is pretty much impossible to build a reputation in those sites if you are a newbie, as employers are focused on the candidates with the biggest experience.
jrolivar (OP)

Activity: 213

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

it all depends on the desire and desire to earn money, so forward to explore this market ))

Hello sir how do you know how good your project will be to you or to invest in a project? Because many projects are now trending yet but it's also missing out, I have a project that I also have a lot to invest in. money, like this sir can you look at this project if he is legit https://datp.market thank you

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
jrolivar (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

I can see that you are aware that you could earn some money here. There are actually a lot of ways for you to earn some bucks here, you just need to read a lot and learn the ways. Like for example your signature space. Almost all projects hire members of the Bitcointalk community to promote their project using your signature space like you are doing right now. If you have social medias, then probably you could do some minor promotions of a project which is a bounty. If you have the skills to do something, then you probably should do freelancing in some of the platforms in the internet like UPwork.

Thank you for your excellent explanation sir, I joined the signature this second time now but at the first signature the music does not pay the bm is the wapinter, it would have to pay it and to benefit from it, in another campaign like that only Twitter sometimes did not generate my report, because I've always been suspended and back in the past so I'm getting lost sometimes, in bitcointalk I've got my suspended account ar an account with a red trust because I've been promoting projects and fake team so suspended once, i just ask sir, how can i avoid scam or malicious because i always have to do that, i always used fake ico, how to avoid it sir? ,thank you

jrolivar (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

how to make money easily if I think by way of investing in ICO and trading.
I don’t think investing money in an ICO or trading is good option here as the person doesn’t know much about crypto currencies and the market volatility. Also many ICO’s in the market today are scams and ponzi schemes made to rip people off their money. ICO is like gambling money. It’s better for a beginner with no money to participate in bounties and airdrops and later do trading as he gains knowledge and experience of the market.

You're right now, many fraudsters are right now, especially when they know the ethereum is rising, many fake ico are out now, so double-remembered that the cheat is now spreading, the other is coinmarketcap.com but when it's still scam, they all get the token as many buyers from their i dump it and disappear immediately and leave the project, the next day to do something new to cheat again, but there's airdrop and bounty that can be earned for free ar no release investment case only

troganhorseyo

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

I don't know any sure fire way easy ways to make money. My friend works in crypto and seems to make good money that way; however, it is super competitive and like any small business it requires a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. It is not for everyone and it definitely not easy.

The thing i am doing is looking for companies, who are doing loss leader type deals to get new investors or customers in the door. For example, a coin called Tapcoin-Hooch (Hooch is their platform) is offering 300 dollars in credits to sign up for their platform, which gives you 31 days of free drinks, free food, and access to extremely reduced hotel stays all over the U.S (plus other countries). You also get VIP access to special events and classes. So, basically, they are paying you to sign up for their service for free and giving you free stuff to do it. I will post other sites and examples as i think of them. However, these are the deal you need to look for. it is hooch.co i believe. You need to be sort of a hustler and think of your feet. If finding these deals were easy everyone would do it.
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

With such questions to the rich to be will not leave. Rich people do not ask such questions. Everyone looks for the avenue to wealth

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Tolani1995

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

If you're searching for where to invest, I'll strongly advice you to invest in Solarex ICO, powering Africa project.  ,Solarex ICO is giving out 420srx ( Solarex Utility token) worth 21$. Join airdrop with over 60k members. https://t.me/SolarexICO
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

I think that you can make money by keeping popular coins like btc and ether and then later to sell them when the market becomes green and it will be great to sell them and earn on the difference in price

Light Years

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

I started with airdrops and I was lucky enough to participate in lucrative airdrops such as Hydro, ICTA, Polymath, Rebellious Coin and now I want to switch to bounty as well, you should try it too.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

My view if you want to make money then you can invest in excellent coins like BTC,ETH and Ripple this is the real time to earn money because market is very low and if you invest now you will make huge money in few time.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

My friend bounty campaigns still exist. You can do varieties of bounty campaigns like writing articles, signature etc. You know this already. There are countless ways of making money on the Internet however not all are legit. For me personally i do bounty campaigns and also work on fiverr as website developer on fiverr.

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: