Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I make money (no scam)  (Read 4619 times)
jrolivar (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

You can join the world of crypto trading, but you will have many things to learn. And the good news is, all this is work in crypto and blockchain. Crypto is a great ecosystem that you can always find somewhere.

Thank you very much sir for joining me but sometimes losing the bounty bounty I'm not giving stakes eh, others do not pay and when not reporting a week it does not pay, why so, sir, projects are really scary and do not pay, always because of that happened to me

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

The only way to make legit money is by working and so if you think you're going to get some free money on the internet you've got to be careful. You need to find an online job that'll fetch you some decent payment.
Also there are so many opportunities in crypto for you, but as it is in every job sector, you'll need to develop the skills for that job qualification.
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:23:30 PM

You can take part in all kinds of bounty and to profit from it without investment. What could be easier? Without scam.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
loonb

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

hmm lot's of things you can do in internet. for example you can write article, open a nice blog or youtube or twitch etc etc lot's of things.

but you should buy one of the best altcoin like a ethereum ! Cheesy
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

In internet a lot different open courses free and also pay on this moment. You need to find what you like in this style, the world not finish on the BTC.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

anyone knows how to make money online

Leave a comment below
Do you want to make money from bounty? Just join https://tinyurl.com/ydg9owqj , it is bounty platform that guarantee the members be paid. Yeah it is cool. Many projects made succesful ICO. Just sign up and earn money. do the task and integrate with your social media, not reporting link everyday; COol just join bro
https://tinyurl.com/ydg9owqj
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

Many recommend to be a bounty hunter, because there are many opportunities there. Besides that, filling out surveys on several websites can also make money online.
jrolivar (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

Leave a comment below

I will assume you are pertaining to earning money through crypto since you are here and there are a lot of ways depending on you skills, time availability and effort such as bounty campaigns that can be found here in the bounty sections of this forum. Mostly will require you a decent communication skills in order to accomplish tasks and be legible for rewards.

Yes, sir, I'm here to earn money, and not everyone here is wise, so I'm asking everyone to learn and thank you very much for your excellent comment and I hope you'll have a lot more to make me a gift from you.

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

You can earn money by joining the signature campaign like me. Here in this campaign you can earn money through by posting or answering their questions in the altcoin. Another also is in the telegram you can earn extra,simply watching the messages and follow their instruction.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
jrolivar (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

Leave a comment below

There are so many ways to earn money online even without crypto currency you can still earn money online like online teaching and do some blogs and post it in google blog or making youtube videos in there you can earn more money online.

Thank you very much sir, you are right in the money crypto, the others say the scam is crypto, but they do not know that it's a lot to earn it and there are others who want to cheat a lot, many projects come today That's just ethics, so double careful

nameforcoin

Activity: 126

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

Actually there is a set of earnings online on the Internet. It would be better for you to advise if I knew in what area you are stronger. The type of earnings depends on your skills and abilities. You can write articles to order, do the websites (if are strong in programming), to be engaged online in trade, to be engaged in trading and a lot what.

jrolivar (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

In the crypto currency, there are many ways to make good money. And it's impossible to say that it is possible to gain profits without losses and risks. The question is how cleverly to invest their money in order to minimize losses. It's possible. For this, calmly, patiently go to your goal.

It's a good thing to do but the question is how do you get the money that's not losing money? Because I'm at times losing money, then it's just right, how do you know that your project is right and you're not losing money?

eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

Leave a comment below
There are so many ways how to make money online that can be connects to cryptocurrency. if you will only use your internet to search you can maximize your wanted answer on your question, since you are in bitcointalk the very first thing is participating bounty campaigns and airdrop of course. If you are not familiar in making articles and videos go first to the easiest one. Then try to learn more things to add your skills and knowledge.

Just keep on going and learning before earning  Wink

Sane_Thane

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

I am working on the Smartblock project we are currently launching it. We are running an invitation campaign right now. Also we will give away a masternode to a random person who has posted on our pre-ann poll.

If you are interested:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5031984.0
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

Leave a comment below
you can do online work, like being a youtuber, or a blogger. or even you can do online gambling which is widely available on some gambling sites.
You can also earn money by doing some work on this forum to get crypto currencies

XiaoRui

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

Leave a comment below
To have income using the Internet is more than realistic, and such methods are more than enough.
If you are concerned about income with the help of crypto currency, then this is also more than realistic and I personally checked it myself.
Personally, I get the most profit from the generosity of the company and, in particular, the signature.
but there are also income directions both in investing, air transport, and trade.

sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

if you are talking about online work then i think bounty is a good platform participate in bounties and earn money without any investment and also without so much time taken work except this you have an option of trading crypto trading is very famous and people are earing huge money by it but it also depends on market conditions.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

Leave a comment below

decide what you are good at if you are good at writing u can participate in content writing bounties for gppd ico or if you are sfluent in any languge other than english you can start translating ico
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

Leave a comment below

decide what you are good at if you are good at writing u can participate in content writing bounties for gppd ico or if you are sfluent in any languge other than english you can start translating ico

Also you just have to do what you wanted to do the most in your life, in short, in where you excel, if you are good in Trading then do Trading and not other things like gambling. You can't also avoid getting scam, it is a part of your life here in the cryptocurrency world, I'm sure all of us here already experienced that, we just learned from it that is why we are not getting scammed anymore.
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

I personally wrote on the forum that is willing to perform certain work and were waiting for proposals from local. Literally within a few days I unsubscribed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: