Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram channel> all_about_tennis  (Read 682 times)
Tavarez (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:38:42 PM

We continued in well known fashion, here are the tips that were shared since switching to telegram:
Frenchmen did awesome today, just did it in our favor.

T. Kokkinakis vs J-W. Tsonga  2    odd 2.25  YES
T. Monteiro vs  B. Paire          2    odd 1.35  YES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:24:35 PM

It seems that the era of Federer - Nadal - Djokovic  is coming to an end and we have now new champions Kevin or at least the people like Kevin can give good competition to these legends and they have to work hard to survive their positions which they have gained in last few years.
Well it seems Federer got an easy win against Norrie 2 - 0 (6-1)(6-1) Norrie was very easy for Federer.

Anyway, how long you think they will play?

Federer 37 years
Nadal 32 years
Djokovic 31 years

Djokovic and Nadal may play more 5 to 6 years but expecting more from Federer will not be that practical.

You're right that Nadal & Djokovic still have career left for them to proof themselves but unfortunately Federer may not continue for much longer time. Federer is my all time favorite tennis player and I will miss him after his retirement.  Cry

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Tavarez (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:03:26 AM

News keep coming:
Tavarez (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:04:40 AM

Another proof that my channel offer lot:

Tavarez (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:44:31 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 11:32:09 AM by Tavarez

Here I will share free tennis tips and then we will switch to a private telegram channel. Stay tuned.

D. Thiem vs K. Khachanov     2                 odd  1.61  YES
K. Anderson vs R. Nadal        1                 odd  2.25  YES
S.Bolelli vs B. Schnur            1                 odd  1.82  YES
P. Lorenzi vs R. Berankis       2                  odd  1.70   YES
L. Mayer  vs M. Kecmanovic  1                  odd  2.25  NO
F. Verdasco vs P. Lorenzi       1 (-3 games) odd  1.58   YES

Tips shared in telegram channel:
T. Kokkinakis vs J-W. Tsonga  2                 odd 2.25  YES
T. Monteiro vs  B. Paire          2                 odd 1.35  YES
C. Lestienne vs E. Lopez-Perez 1               odd 1.55  YES
J. Chardy vs Y. Uchiyama         1               odd 1.65  YES
T. Barrios vs T.S. Kwiatkowski  2               odd  1.62  YES
D. Medvedev vs M.Raonic        1               odd  2.10  YES

*Important update* That would be all considering free tips, from now on I am using telegram channel >all_about_tennis< Join me there! Subscription $5 daily, $10 monthly, $70 yearly (payments via BTC). I hope we can continue this great run. If you need further explanations send me PM.
p.s. match reports, injury news and players quotes  from ticker.tennisform will be shared besides tennis tips. Just to mention that 12 months individual subscription on tennisform ticker stand 250 euro. On this channel you get it for free.

Tavarez (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:32:38 AM

Obviously I did something wrong with those tips and thread in general as you guys showed zero interest in it. Only one subscriber to channel so I decided to give up this whole project and shut down  the channel. You cheered while it was for free but whit subscription form you fled away. I guess there are some psychological reasons for this or simply cheapskates? Huh
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:24:56 AM

Obviously I did something wrong with those tips and thread in general as you guys showed zero interest in it. Only one subscriber to channel so I decided to give up this whole project and shut down  the channel. You cheered while it was for free but whit subscription form you fled away. I guess there are some psychological reasons for this or simply cheapskates? Huh
I posted some winning tips last week and you did not even reacted to it (totally ignored my posts), Of course I posted the predictions before the match started. If you are a profitable bettor, surely you do not need to sell your picks anyway  Roll Eyes

I'll show interest anyway:

Ryan Harrison defeats Yoshito Nishioka, odds: 2.20. Surface fast enough for the American, has the advantage of the serve here, obviously.

A middle term bet that I really like: Novak Djokovic does not win the Australian Open, odds: 1.70. He is losing his edge I feel, more and more players can threaten him.

And another one I love too: Rafael Nadal does not win The French Open at odds of 2.00. Very interesting, I expect a big slow down from him this season and a very hungry field to defeat him on clay. The guy is not going to win forever, he will stop this year.
Tavarez (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:49:03 AM

I posted some winning tips last week and you did not even reacted to it (totally ignored my posts), Of course I posted the predictions before the match started. If you are a profitable bettor, surely you do not need to sell your picks anyway  Roll Eyes

I'll show interest anyway:

Ryan Harrison defeats Yoshito Nishioka, odds: 2.20. Surface fast enough for the American, has the advantage of the serve here, obviously.

A middle term bet that I really like: Novak Djokovic does not win the Australian Open, odds: 1.70. He is losing his edge I feel, more and more players can threaten him.

And another one I love too: Rafael Nadal does not win The French Open at odds of 2.00. Very interesting, I expect a big slow down from him this season and a very hungry field to defeat him on clay. The guy is not going to win forever, he will stop this year.

besides tips you can get way more (you think you are bettor, just check the pricing for tennis form ticker), those things aren't cheap and I was offering them for fair price. However it looks like you are just collecting posts (not very thoughtful so I guess you are in some signature campaign). And yes this is my thread so I don't won't you to plague my space...... go and create your own I don't give a f....
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: