Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question : How do you educate noncoiner about crypto?  (Read 473 times)
crowdfarmx (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

To see bitcoin on 1 million dollar or Ethereum to 10000 dollar, we must all understand that it takes mass adoption to get on that point.
And mass adoption begins from home, so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?

Do share so we can all learn from each other's method   Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

It seems to me that it is impossible to impose any opinion about cryptocurrency on others. You can tell them about the advantages of using cryptocurrencies and what they are, but the choice is yours.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

To see bitcoin on 1 million dollar or Ethereum to 10000 dollar, we must all understand that it takes mass adoption to get on that point.
This is an exciting moment when we finally see bitcoin hits $1,000,000 or ETH @ $10,000 or $100,000.
so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?
Not educating them anymore, I only answer if someone asks me. I don't want to be disappointed of what happened to me of educating my friends about crypto before.
About my family, they already knew about bitcoin but they aren't interested.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

There’s no need to educate anyone; let them all ask the questions the best you can do is teach the basics and understand the concepts of the basic too

Don’t be responsible for anyone’s crypto currency education
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

And mass adoption begins from home, so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?

Its always been good to share up to anyone on whats crypto and its benefits either on payment new way system at the same time the money making opportunity that it gives. I have tested out this stuff where I do start on the family members but it turns out that most of them isn't really interested at all that's why I decide to keep it on my own rather than forcing them up to engage if they do really don't have interest then so be it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
emily666

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

I know some ICO courses, they're really helpful. They're on udemy
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

I will teach them by showing the price, the process and the earning system from the crypto. It is not easy to bring some noncoiner into the crypto market. If bitcoin price hit again 20K USD, then I can ensure that many noncoiner will come here easily. But if bitcoin starts falling again, then that noncoiner can leave the crypto field. I brought 5 people in the crypto industry but now I am fed up. That's why I will not bring , rather I will spread the good news about crypto in my social media, then, if someone asks me about crypto, I will teach them.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

Whenever I am in the midst of those that are not into cryptocurrency, I do sensitize them about the fact that blockchain is a technology and it has come to stay, unlike the ponzi scheme that came around and died unexpectedly.
blackssmith2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

Hi good day I educate my friend by doing a simple task for them 1st I put him to a challenge if my friend reach the Jr. member I will guide him how to bounty create some blog and article after that I tech him to Airdrop in Telegram then, after all his effort  he can earn a stake and token, Then I tech him to find some Exchange his token so that he don't need me any more if he know the trading system.
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:01:37 PM

Do share so we can all learn from each other's method   Smiley

There are clear problems with centralization, talk about past heists the government done versus the tax payers, steal their savings and gold and how bitcoin prevents this. Tell them to just put 1-2% in BTC as an insurance vs financial erosion and unpredictable events or rouge governments.

Let them watch this 1-2% grow and it also gives a reason to learn more. even if they just have 100 dollar, put 1 in BTC Smiley

Talk about how our funds are traceable and how hard it is to bid on objects without others knowing your limits of funding, or about the benefits of having untraceable transactions and unknown balances, introduce the privacy coins. It is the way to regain power over our finances and not be subject to inflation and war mongers... Monetary democracy is needed, the banks buy laws, made to make them richer, nothing can stop it other then a new system that gives us the chance to turn our backs to banks and fiat Smiley

Never talk about it as a fast ROI investment, or make promises just air the philosophy i mentioned and how it is technically possible to enforce. Never give up!

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
sucre123456

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

You educate them by making them realize the importance of blockchain technology and how cryptocurrency comes into play . You need to make them understand the current challenges with the traditional models across different sectors and how Blockchain and cryptocurrency can help to address those challenges .
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

Just only try to tell em all a little bit about that and try to tell them all of the things make them will be feeling curious about that and they will try to spend their time to search the more important thing regarding it and that's only all of the step that i can do.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

Educating people who don't know about cryptocurrency are by explaining about the multiple contributions of cryptocurrency to human lifes, on how the way cryptocurrency also helps those people become rich by working full time on this business. However I will also explain those opposite bad things on this business in order to aware those people interested to join cryptocurrency business job.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

its hard to explain about crypto to noncoiner,,
because most of them will ask about the legality of cryptocurrency, so, i decided to quiet when somebody ask about this,,
but, sometimes i will answer if cryptocurrecny is a digital assets
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

It seems to me that it is impossible to impose any opinion about cryptocurrency on others. You can tell them about the advantages of using cryptocurrencies and what they are, but the choice is yours.

I see, perhaps being militant is not the best course of action, but still we should try to explain to them the pros and cons first (I wonder what's the cons when mass adoption eventually occurs?)
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

I usually tell them what is bitcoin first rather than explaining noncoiner about crypto because some of the people knew slightly about what is bitcoin. So I can tell them more easily by that.
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

Just only try to tell em all a little bit about that and try to tell them all of the things make them will be feeling curious about that and they will try to spend their time to search the more important thing regarding it and that's only all of the step that i can do.

That works mostly to younger generations apparently as they are the curious ones, how about older generations Undecided
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

Good day. I sometimes post trade earnings on my social media accounts so that catches attention and many gets curious and asks how its done. But only a few believes in cryptocurrency, even those you know personally. I answer some but ignore others who asks too much and doest even make an effort to do some research. I point them to research on Google or tell them to join on crypto related Facebook groups. Teaching is not easy.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

you can't force them, that's the rule:) yesterday i asked my father why he isn't investing into crypto and got very annoyed reply that it's all nonsense. older generation...

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
AntoniaKarpio

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

I am trying to educate my friends about crypto daily. You can interest them by some interesting examples of how crypto will change our life and cut some expenses like taxes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: