Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:51:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY ANXIOUS ABOUT BITCOIN PRICE?  (Read 2181 times)
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:16:41 AM

Now, no coin is great anymore, because almost all of them are falling sharply, if there is investment, they can choose BTC, because BTC is always the safest coin for us to head. Into this cryptographic market.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:30:06 AM

I think you should let your dad understand the market cap and volume of bitcoin. This will kinda let your dad get to know what actually predicts the price of bitcoin and will help clear some doubts he might have.Cool Cool
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:34:55 AM

My father is anxious pertaining to the fall and rise in bitcoin price. He has four(4) btc and he is afraid to hodl. He wants to sell at a lower rate. Any advice for him?
Do not sell it for now because the price has started to increase, I guess these following days and months price of bitcoin will increase and will hit at the top of the market so better hold bitcoin for now. Bitcoin as I have observe will no longer get down in price instead it will boom soon. This is only in my own opinion but the real decision is up to yours.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:36:19 AM

The main thing is bitcoin is volatile. And that's why it's price is continuous changes. So don't be anxious because of its current price. It will again increase after a certain time later. Just hold your bitcoin until its price going in an upward direction and after that, you can sell it at a higher price and make a good profit from it.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:53:15 AM

Don't look at the bitcoin prices everyday then you may get scared even if there is a small dump in the prices.The price fluctuation is a very normal thing in the crypto currencies and it may dump or bump at any time but if he can hold it for few more years then he can make lot of money,just look at the bitcoin price chart that will make him to hold.And one thing don't sell at lower prices.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

It is very difficult to give advice to you, at what price do you buy BTC?
if it's profitable you can sell it now, my advice is to follow your intuition. I mean your father's intuition  Cheesy
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:39:56 AM

If you bought the Bitcoin in 2013, for example, having been hodled till now, "I should have" Bitcoin is a lot less than three in three. In fact they are more than 20, like 1. When you see Bitcoin Whales showing their fat portfolios, it is easy to guess. The shops that are working fast, but the reality is that most people are in the same boat as you - the one behind the boat is that they have a long room that they want.
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

As you can see, everyone in this forum advises you not to worry about the current fluctuations in the price of bitcoin. I think that's a good suggestion, friend  Smiley
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:42:52 AM

My father is anxious pertaining to the fall and rise in bitcoin price. He has four(4) btc and he is afraid to hodl. He wants to sell at a lower rate. Any advice for him?
Calmly advice him (dad) to take a cue from early hodlers of bitcoin who had made a good fortunes or profits through hodling, obviously bitcoin has a brighter prospect although market has not been favourable since the beginning of the year, however as we enters Q4 of the year the price might be bullish.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:12:31 PM

That's why many people get anxious was because falling of bitcoin, they afraid that because of decreased price they can't get a profit that fit to them and they get a low profit.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

Well, since its your Dad BtcBTC the decision in the end will depend on Him still. But you can tell Him that there's nothing to worry about the price of Bitcoin while for now is down, but surely if your Dad will be only be patience and keep hold his Bitcoin, it will surely He will get the profit for what He waiting for, this is just a normal things to happened in trading market. Besides, there is no other way that bitcoin at the present will comes up to increase again. Smiley
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

I think there is something to worry about. The market is only going down since December 2017. Bitcoin is never back up and it is falling more and more, so if we are real we say that there is something to worry about. But the majority of people who have invested in it grow so much that despite this declining market, they believe that Bitcoin will return to $ 20,000 or even more. IThis people are dreamers, they believe in it anyway. Bitcoin and the blockchain offer us a new revolution, like all revolutions the beginnings are always difficult. When people like you and me believe in it and invest, we can see an incredible rise.
We just have to wait to know what will become Bitcoin.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

That's why many people get anxious was because falling of bitcoin, they afraid that because of decreased price they can't get a profit that fit to them and they get a low profit.

And I hope that those anxious know the risk involved as well. And for sure their mindset tells them that bitcoin will go on a parabolic rise which is not true, not they are emotionally attached and I'm sure that selling at a low price has crossed their mind, but how can you profit if you cash out at this time? So before investing, weigh in the risk so that you will not be affected if the price goes up/down.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dominional

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

People are anxious about bitcoin simply because the people are so afraid of being fail and I want you to know that greatness starts from failing and then rise again to stand on your feet to proceed to the future.

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:54:55 AM

Advice : Don't sell.

If you see below the entry point of your fathers first purchase then surely its big loss. Depending upon when he bought the BTC and what was the prices at the time of purchase he may be at the prime loss. I guess he should not be selling unless and until he at least reaches the point of break even. This is the point where your father wont be getting any losses and he will be able to sell before he could get any loss or profits and thus may get what he invested back.

But you should be supporting your father and telling him not to sell because most of the market is down naturally and we can not do anything about it yet. Its better to hold onto to it for the good trade.  Wink
blossomnow

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:49:42 AM

You should discuss with him about how the world of electronic money is volatile. If this is clear enough for him, he should not feel anxious about it. It is also good for him to stop thinking too much about price to avoid anxiety. Selling off now will not be a good deal but holding for the future will be good as the bull market starts. Also told him to stop checking the price in another to reach a calm nerves.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:29:49 AM

why people are distressed at the price of bitcoin because of the extremely low prices that weigh people to achieve high prices of bitcoin

BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

As long as your father did not sell his bitcoin he just lose the value but not the actual bitcoin. Better to explain to him that the market will recover soon and the price will rise that can reach back to the all time high if he will have patience to wait for the market recovery.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:21:03 AM

You have to know that you should tell your colleagues not to worry about the prices that will take place once and sometimes it will increase and sometimes down. Right now we are not at those moments and we will definitely be there so they should just relax because of me I trust a bitcoin forever and it's definitely something up soon.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:29:28 AM

Did your father know this forum? if not, my advice is he hd better knows this forum and can create an account to ask something about his investment. Investment in bitcoin is not enough just look or read at a media, but it is necessary to participate in a forum and discuss about bitcoin. I have no experience in investing in bitcoin, but at least by knowing this forum and being active in this forum I am always sure of the decisions I made, and I took the decision from several people who discussed this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: