Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY ANXIOUS ABOUT BITCOIN PRICE?  (Read 2181 times)
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:23:06 AM

My father is anxious pertaining to the fall and rise in bitcoin price. He has four(4) btc and he is afraid to hodl. He wants to sell at a lower rate. Any advice for him?
According to me, your father needs to hodl the bitcoins because it has a higher potential to grow more in the coming years. And another important thing you have to tell your father, that is bitcoin is volatile and decentralized, so no one has control over it.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Thundermike

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

Do not worry about its current price. Just keep your bitcoin until its price goes up and then you can sell it for a higher price and make a good profit from it. Price fluctuations are a very normal thing in the electronic currency and it can pour or hit at any time, but if he can keep it in a few more years then he can make a lot of money, Just look at bitcoin price charts that will make him to keep. It is difficult to give advice to you, at what price you buy BTC? I mean your intuition
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:58:11 AM

My father is anxious pertaining to the fall and rise in bitcoin price. He has four(4) btc and he is afraid to hodl. He wants to sell at a lower rate. Any advice for him?
I don't know what your father did since your post, but if he still has those four Bitcoins he should hold them until December or January when prices are usually at their peak. We shouldn't be anxious about these things coz it may lead to panic. And when panic hits us, bad things usually happen.

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

Don't let your dad drink too much coffee because he could hit the sell button accidentally. Tell your dad to drink green tea as an alternative because it can make your mind relax and rejuvenate. You also need to tell your dad to look at the history of bitcoin in the chart from the beginning of its creation.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

show the possibilities of bitcoin, if he bought them for $ 1000 and succumbed to panic and sold for $ 700 in 2016)
cathalary153

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

The stores are operating very fast, but the fact is that most people are in the same boat with you. I think that's a good suggestion, sir. I think there is something to worry about. Bitcoin is never backed up and it is dropping more and more, so if they are real, we say that there is something to worry about. There are still many dreamers, they still believe in it. When people like you and me believe in it and invest, we can see an incredible increase. People are worried about bitcoin simply because people are so afraid of failure and I want you to know that the greatness starts from failure and then rises again to stand on your feet to future
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

Naturally anyone that have invested in bitcoin will be tempted to check the coinmarketcap everyday. What I do to reduce my anxiety towards bitcoin growth is to split my money and invest in other promising cryptocurrency.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Well, your father is a normal person who afraid his coin value will drop even more than the current value.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has dropping since Q1 in this year, and now looks like reached it's bottom.
My advice is sell your coin when you need cash, but if you not needing any quick money, just wait it patiently for rise of crypto in the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lilyaacebedo

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

There is saying "Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose" if he is prepared to lose his investment then go on and sell his bitcoin, at the end of the day that is still his money. But if he still have the patience, at least wait until the end of this year, and observe just a little more because who knows bitcoin could skyrocket again right?
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

I know that most of us are anxious about the price because its unpredictable. If he really need the money this time then let him sell it but if he still have the patience to wait so he can have huge profit then that will be good. Tell him to hold and wait.
Bestorm

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Same, why you have to worry about bitcoin price? You must know that bitcoin is not stable, the price always moves but you can believe in its bright future and invest in bitcoin
amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

Bitcoin price is really not encouraging at all. It is currently stucked at $6k range. Not making a significant improvement right now. Dude, your dad selling his btc right now is a terrible mistake. He should hold on for a while because btc will at all cost rise to an appreciable value.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

If there is adequate research behind that investment decision then I don't see any reason for getting uncomfortable with the situation taking place in the market. Bitcoin is a part of the highly volatile wild crypto market and expecting stability from it is not a wise thing, in my honest opinion. Crypto is all about self-responsibility and hence one should invest his time before investing his money and one should never invest more than his loss-bearing capacity.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

Great. Your friend has 4 bitcoin and this is big money. I recommend convincing your dad, and keep bitcoin. Do not worry too much bitcoin price is quite stable. Be patient in the next few months, I believe the price will increase

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

Bitcoin price is really not encouraging at all. It is currently stucked at $6k range. Not making a significant improvement right now. Dude, your dad selling his btc right now is a terrible mistake. He should hold on for a while because btc will at all cost rise to an appreciable value.

It's always very bad decision to sell with lost.
Crypto market is different than Forex, for example, so we don't need to cover all loses.
I think that the best strategy here is to hold and wait for the price increase.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

Same, why you have to worry about bitcoin price? You must know that bitcoin is not stable, the price always moves but you can believe in its bright future and invest in bitcoin
No need to worry about the usual up and downs about the happenings in the world of cryptocurrency. My plan is to hodl whatever crypto I have at the moment and hope for the best to happen. Patience is key in order to be successful in the world of crypto.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

there is nothing to fear if you are a bitcoin holder. prices will improve in the next few years because bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency and they are able to build value. Current market conditions are due to dynamics and are fair in trading.
make your bitcoin long-term overcome so that it will provide more benefits
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

Ask your father first to keep away from keeping up with prices on a daily basis
Ask him to make it a long-term investment
The sale of panic will not reap from him only the loss and then remorse

He did not have to spend money in things he did not know.
DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

The only advice is to hold, making sure the btc is in a safe place, and then sell in a bull market. Show history graphs to your father and let him see the cycles and the point at which we are now.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

Well you must tell him that if ever that he sell his bitcoin then there is a chance that he might regret it why?because the price is unstable so anytime it will rise and he already dont have the chance to grab that opportunity because he chose to sell it. Tell him to stay calm and hold his btc. I know that its risky but somehow it protects his btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: