Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the benefit of the state?  (Read 158 times)
Liaalif (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

I often read the news about bitcoin at the beginning of the year, some countries will ban bitcoin at the time even though it is no longer sounds as loud as the beginning of the year about bitcoin prohibition, what is it to the government's advantage if it prohibits the use of bitcoin in your opinion?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

I often read the news about bitcoin at the beginning of the year, some countries will ban bitcoin at the time even though it is no longer sounds as loud as the beginning of the year about bitcoin prohibition, what is it to the government's advantage if it prohibits the use of bitcoin in your opinion?

Some governments ban the bitcoin in their countries because they have a negative thoughts here on bitcoin. They choose to ban it in their country because they think that the bitcoin cannot help their economy grow or maybe it can destroy their country. Some country have a transactions with other country of bitcoin, So it is the one of the benefit of bitcoin. Also the bitcoin can help their country or their economy grow and have a better country.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

We really need state support! now it is very important to have legalization all over the world! After we receive support from the government all over the world, the crypto market will actively develop! already now many countries have opened their doors for the development of the crypto industry!
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

In my opinion, I think the goverment ban Bitcoin to prevent illegal activities come from terrorists and money laundering because Bitcoin is used wrongly.
In additional, the government ban Bitcoin to protect the investors in country don't lose their money in this risk investment.
There is a lot of reasons so that the government ban Bitcoin. This is a innovative technology, if ban it will make the country outdates in a world that changes, so I think it's just a temporary method. Smiley
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

Listen, there is no affect of a government news to Bitcoin right now as people just care about the hacking report or news to an exchange, it will affect the bitcoin price.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

I think it would be helpful to improve their economy of those countries who legalised this.l think for development of any state is necessary. so l hope it would be take a time to legalised all of the world.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

Countries that banned Bitcoins are economically underdeveloped. They dare not try to incorporate advanced platforms to apply to their country's economy. If they accept Bitcoin, then I think their economy will grow

Am I spamming? Report me!
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

Listen, there is no affect of a government news to Bitcoin right now as people just care about the hacking report or news to an exchange, it will affect the bitcoin price.
I do not think you are right. Governments are things that can have a big impact on the price of Bitcoin. By 2017, China has declared ICO banning and prices have fallen sharply for several days
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

Today, the whole crypto system depends very much on the government of each country! in many countries the crypto market and bitcoin are still banned! While there are prohibitions, large investors are in no hurry to enter the ettlot market! as soon as we get the legality of the crypto world in every country, or at least in economically developed countries, right after that big money will enter the market! and the whole market will turn green!
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

indeed a lot of countries are denying the presence of bitcoin and I think the benefit of the ban from the state is the country's fear of financial disturbance by bitcoin system with decentralized system.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

obviously no, those who refuse just because they can not control bitcoin, I think that's the most reasonable excuse.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

Government will benefit a lot if they ban bitcoin. Without being told bitcoin have already disrupt many services even though it's not fully legalized. Imagine what will happen if it becomes a legal tender. Incase of remittance,  services like western union takes certain percentage to deliver money and at the end delaying before delivery. Many remittance will be out of business if bitcoin is allowed thanks to blockchain technology.
shawa

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

yes buy bitcoin before any other coin because bitcoin is more popular and with bitcoin you can buy other cyptocurrecies
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:30:12 PM

Your question awakens the question, what is the purpose of government or governance?
Off course the simple response is that government is a protective appatus of the people, usually "made" by the people. So, the government is usually responsible to its citizen. They have not really given their support to cryptocurrency because of fear but I'm certain that they don't have option because, technology and innovation is the order right now.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

Your question awakens the question, what is the purpose of government or governance?
Off course the simple response is that government is a protective appatus of the people, usually "made" by the people. So, the government is usually responsible to its citizen. They have not really given their support to cryptocurrency because of fear but I'm certain that they don't have option because, technology and innovation is the order right now.

And how does banning Bitcoin out of fear goes along with the principle of protecting the citizens?
In reality the government doesn't care about the citizens more than a master cares about the slaves. You can't give the slaves too much freedom, and at the same time you have to keep them well fed and healthy, so that they can work. Weak countries are banning BTC because they are in this defensive stance of banning everything that gives citizens freedom.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

Some countries would ban bitcoin as it has a monopoly on money printing and does not want any interference whatsoever.  Could you imagine the Federal reserve just letting Bitcoin walk right in and take over?  No more milking the populace.  They are either in control of Bitcoin (which I think) or Bitcoin will only go so far. 
Doterti

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

Some countries would ban bitcoin as it has a monopoly on money printing and does not want any interference whatsoever.  Could you imagine the Federal reserve just letting Bitcoin walk right in and take over?  No more milking the populace.  They are either in control of Bitcoin (which I think) or Bitcoin will only go so far. 

If some state will accept bitcoin or any cryptocurrency therefore they can received a benefit especially increasing income and with that many investors will lived in that state because the state will accept cryptocurrency and it is legal too and that's why in a state will have a bettee economy and developing as the years goes by.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: