Bitcoin Forum
December 03, 2016, 02:31:57 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So yesterday I thought, I bet Steve Jobs's death will collapse  (Read 1411 times)
Minsc

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2011, 07:04:06 PM

So yesterday I thought, I bet Steve Jobs's death will collapse the price of Apple stock and maybe even the price of bitcoins.

Apple is down 3.70 (0.98%)

Bitcoins have just collapsed.  There's no sizeable buywall until 4.48.  Lows are 4.50 today.  I didn't think it really would collapse bitcoins that much.

1DcXvfJdeJch9uptKopte5XQarTtj5ZjpL
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 994

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
October 06, 2011, 09:28:41 PM

So yesterday I thought, I bet Steve Jobs's death will collapse the price of Apple stock and maybe even the price of bitcoins.

Apple is down 3.70 (0.98%)

Bitcoins have just collapsed.  There's no sizeable buywall until 4.48.  Lows are 4.50 today.  I didn't think it really would collapse bitcoins that much.

So yesterday I thought, I bet this microwave popcorn will collapse maybe even the price of bitcoins.

Well, I went ahead and made the popcorn last night, and guess what! Market price falls down to $4.50!!  I didn't think my popcorn snack would have such an effect!
YoYa

Activity: 627

View Profile
October 06, 2011, 10:04:11 PM

So yesterday I thought, I bet a seagull will collapse the price of Clam stock and maybe even the price of bitcoins.

Clam is down 9.8 m/s^2

Clam is collapse, and bitcoin follow too....
afro25

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 06, 2011, 10:11:46 PM

So yesterday I thought, I bet this microwave popcorn will collapse maybe even the price of bitcoins.

Well, I went ahead and made the popcorn last night, and guess what! Market price falls down to $4.50!!  I didn't think my popcorn snack would have such an effect!

So yesterday i thought, I bet going to work will collapse the price of bitcoins.

So, I went on ahead to work, and guess what! Market price falls down to $4.50!! I didn't think going to work would have such an effect!

JonHind

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2011, 10:15:12 PM

Last night, I was thinking about the sun. Low and behold, when I woke up, there was a sun in the sky.

Spooky huh?

Then I thought about darkness, and would you believe it, tonight it is dark.

Who'd have thought it.
Minsc

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 01:49:40 AM

Trolls, the bitcoin price did crash a day later.

1DcXvfJdeJch9uptKopte5XQarTtj5ZjpL
JonHind

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 01:52:08 AM

Apples are stocked as ordered. Lots of jobs. Eye pads need new tape. Down 745%. Rally. Buy. Sell. Buy.

Hold the unicorns.
 Shocked
druid

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 06:26:46 AM

I agree, unicorns are real commodity, they go one way, UP!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.